Universal Gaming
Video Share - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Video Share (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Video Share - Mr EliteL - Feb 5th, 2019

A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD 

RE: Video Share - Moonface - Mar 7th, 2019

That might just be the one time YouTube has recommended something that isn't total shit. I'm seriously going to spend a good chunk of my time one day watching that entire channel because of that. Heat 3 and Heat 5 of the underwater race were so insanely close that I was actually getting invested in the outcomes. XD

I enjoy that they give the crowd some things to do too so it feels like an authentic event experience. The fight in the stands was ridiculous. ROFL

RE: Video Share - ShiraNoMai - Mar 9th, 2019

I seriously thought there were actual Marble Olympics out there for the first couple minutes of watching but learned that it's an amazingly well-made pisstake and I love it for that XD

This is incredibly well made as well. It's the Digimon Opening with Pokemon (video game) characters and it looks like it was originally supposed to be that way :O

RE: Video Share - Moonface - Oct 19th, 2019

Finally found where this thread lives! Tongue

I wanted to share this absolutely superb video that I came across about a week ago and keep meaning to share here:

RE: Video Share - queenzelda - Oct 20th, 2019

Here's a video I uploaded on twitter with a glitch from DQXI:S DE;

RE: Video Share - Mr EliteL - Oct 20th, 2019

@Moonface : Yeah, that video was seriously well made. Can't believe the detail they put in that from the use of karts, items (no edit-in shells, but shells on remote controlled wheels!) and location. Remember watching it quite a while ago, but forgot it's existence and well worth another watch. Kept thinking I first saw it from here (old board), but perhaps not now. XD

@"Witchy Queen" : Was Jade's hair doing that moments before, or just to do that in that instance she stepped into view? Seemed like the latter as you went into a menu, was concentrating on what you were going to do, but had to stop and exit when you realised what was happening. XD

RE: Video Share - queenzelda - Oct 20th, 2019

(Oct 20th, 2019, 07:49 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
@"Witchy Queen" : Was Jade's hair doing that moments before, or just to do that in that instance she stepped into view? Seemed like the latter as you went into a menu, was concentrating on what you were going to do, but had to stop and exit when you realized what was happening. XD 

Actually, in the area prior to where I came out from, no Jade's hair wasn't flipping out in that way.  So yea, once I realized it was flipping out I hit record. xD

RE: Video Share - Moonface - Oct 21st, 2019

@"Witchy Queen": Your video reminded me of some of the ones I've posted from my PS4 onto my FB page:

RE: Video Share - queenzelda - Nov 8th, 2019

@"ShiraNoSpook" I thought of you while watching this;

RE: Video Share - Moonface - Nov 11th, 2019

That was pretty well done. I think the black Yoshi should've been Kamek though, just because it would be more fitting for the villain to be an actual Yoshi series villain.

RE: Video Share - Mr EliteL - Dec 6th, 2019

Who's ready to watch some Book of Mario: Thousands of Doors?

A person with the moniker of Fatguy703 has made a mod of Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door with text put through Google Translate, and an occasional of uploader of (mainly 64) Paper Mario content Stryder7x has compiled a highlight video of his stream playthrough of up to Chapter 2. I assume the text started from the Japanese version of the game. I died of laughter. ROFL Carbon is the new best character, and hoping Stryder will post more or I'll have to find his full stream to see the rest.

RE: Video Share - Moonface - Dec 10th, 2019

The best part for me so far is at 3:25 with the Goomba's in the battle. I wasn't expecting to see that sort of translation error come out of Google Translate in a Nintendo game. XD

RE: Video Share - ShiraNoMai - Dec 10th, 2019

Google has come a long way since translating Japanese into English (see: BUMP OF CHICKEN's band name origin), but man, if there still aren't certain kanji that aren't translating properly lmao

RE: Video Share - King Atem - Dec 10th, 2019

RE: Video Share - queenzelda - Dec 11th, 2019

@King Atem I watched that video yesterday & I almost ded of laughter from it. Seems like no place in the service industry is safe from weirdo's & poo.

Btw: here's a Foamy the Squirrel vid before I go. Tongue