Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 954
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD 

[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
XP: 954
A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD 

Sunbum Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Administrators
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,313
LittleBigPlanet Ratchet & Clank Crash Bandicoot 
That might just be the one time YouTube has recommended something that isn't total shit. I'm seriously going to spend a good chunk of my time one day watching that entire channel because of that. Heat 3 and Heat 5 of the underwater race were so insanely close that I was actually getting invested in the outcomes. XD

I enjoy that they give the crowd some things to do too so it feels like an authentic event experience. The fight in the stands was ridiculous. ROFL
[Image: tumblr_picdhxmZg01r1fejho5_540.gif]
IN THE SUN, SLEEPING LIKE A BUM.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Sunbum Offline
"Look at the size of that sunbum!"
Currently Playing
Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled (PS4)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
XP: 1,313
That might just be the one time YouTube has recommended something that isn't total shit. I'm seriously going to spend a good chunk of my time one day watching that entire channel because of that. Heat 3 and Heat 5 of the underwater race were so insanely close that I was actually getting invested in the outcomes. XD

I enjoy that they give the crowd some things to do too so it feels like an authentic event experience. The fight in the stands was ridiculous. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Moderators
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 523
Horizon Zero Dawn Mario Kart Pokémon 
I seriously thought there were actual Marble Olympics out there for the first couple minutes of watching but learned that it's an amazingly well-made pisstake and I love it for that XD

This is incredibly well made as well. It's the Digimon Opening with Pokemon (video game) characters and it looks like it was originally supposed to be that way :O
[Image: z1x0gCB.jpg]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Yoshi is my son
Currently Playing
Final Fantasy VI | Super Mario Maker 2
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
XP: 523
I seriously thought there were actual Marble Olympics out there for the first couple minutes of watching but learned that it's an amazingly well-made pisstake and I love it for that XD

This is incredibly well made as well. It's the Digimon Opening with Pokemon (video game) characters and it looks like it was originally supposed to be that way :O