Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Uncharted Rayman Tekken 
A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD 

[Image: Hazamasig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Octopath Traveler | SSBU | MK8 Deluxe
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
A topic to share videos you've recently watched or know of, that don't relate to gaming. Saw something interesting, funny, heartwarming or just anything (that doesn't break any rules of course) and feel the need to show us? Go right ahead.

Watched this yesterday or Sunday. Recommended by YouTube to me randomly, and was intrigued. The guy's, or group depending on if he's had help from others, really creative making this look quite official. Plus the event designs made me want to keep watching what will come next. XD