Universal Gaming
What Songs Do You Sing To? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: What Songs Do You Sing To? (/showthread.php?tid=537)

What Songs Do You Sing To? - Moonface - Nov 23rd, 2019

I recently made a playlist on Spotify of songs I really enjoy singing along to, and was curious if anyone else has songs they just can't help but sing along to. Tongue

My favourite one to sing along to is Pearl Jam - Black, followed closely by Alter Bridge - Down To My Last.

RE: What Songs Do You Sing To? - queenzelda - Nov 23rd, 2019

I have a lot, but I won't reveal them all here. :p A huge one for me is Bon Jovi's Bad medicine. Hehe

RE: What Songs Do You Sing To? - Maniakkid25 - Nov 23rd, 2019

I really like singing to any song I know, but one of my faves to sing on Rock Band is Cult of Personality. It's just got a really cool vocal line that I like, is all. Especially the outro vocal bit is really fun.

RE: What Songs Do You Sing To? - Moonface - Oct 28th, 2021

(Nov 23rd, 2019, 04:09 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I really like singing to any song I know, but one of my faves to sing on Rock Band is Cult of Personality. It's just got a really cool vocal line that I like, is all. Especially the outro vocal bit is really fun.
I don't know if I just never read this or never realized at the time or did and forgot but I just realized this is CM Punk's entrance music. I've never actually listened to the full track. XD

After listening to the Dear Agony album today, there's quite a few Breaking Benjamin songs I love singing to. Singing the chorus to Dear Agony today gave me that weird emotional tingly feeling I get when I sing along to a song that I get really into singing along to even if the song isn't about anything emotional. I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off by Fall Out Boy is another song that makes me feel that way when I sing along to it.

Speaking of them, I find that almost everything I listen to by Fall Out Boy is good to sing along to. They're probably the band that I have the most songs I sing along to in my Spotify.
Does anyone else find they sing along to more songs by a particular artist than others?

RE: What Songs Do You Sing To? - Maniakkid25 - Oct 28th, 2021

(Oct 28th, 2021, 12:57 AM)Moonface Wrote:
(Nov 23rd, 2019, 04:09 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I don't know if I just never read this or never realized at the time or did and forgot but I just realized this is CM Punk's entrance music. I've never actually listened to the full track. XD

Honestly, probably the only thing you haven't heard of the song are the quotes used (the song opens with an edited quote by Malcolm X, sets the outro with JFK, and finishes with FDR), and the EPIC guitar solos.

RE: What Songs Do You Sing To? - ShiraNoMai - Nov 18th, 2021

Cult of Personality is such a banger. I only first heard it on Guitar Hero 3 and loved to play the riff on it. So catchy. Grin

I'm like Maniak and tend to sing along to any song I know of. A few notable ones are those that have big belter openings that you can karaoke with friends to, which for me are anime songs like "Preserved Roses" by TM Revolution & Nana Mizuki, or COLORS by FLOW. Actually even the OG Pokemon theme song (English dub) is a belter. Can't not sing that when it's on. Full version is for chad's that know all the lyrics, like me Creep

RE: What Songs Do You Sing To? - Mr EliteL - Nov 19th, 2021

I'm rather self-conscious so I don't start singing out loud, but do mouth lyrics along with a song, or very softly say them to myself when I'm on my own, usually songs I'm used to/know the lyrics to or enjoy very much. Kamelot songs, tends to be from the Epica and Black Halo albums I'm prone to do it to, also many songs that I've listened to repeatedly. Like I can listen to a single many times, I think my iTunes record has my top song, which is Kamelot - III Ways To Epica, played at 700+ times, and that's AFTER the entire data got reset for a reason I can't remember, an error or whatever, and BEFORE I stopped using iTunes/my iPod so it's likely to be way into the 1000's by now. So I should know the words, I think. XD Although I need the music itself to help, definitely. OK, and the many songs I've had in a playlist at some time which obviously includes the above song, and my current playlist on my mp3 that I always play almost every day I might start to mouth along to as well. XD