What Songs Do You Sing To?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I recently made a playlist on Spotify of songs I really enjoy singing along to, and was curious if anyone else has songs they just can't help but sing along to. Tongue

My favourite one to sing along to is Pearl Jam - Black, followed closely by Alter Bridge - Down To My Last.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I recently made a playlist on Spotify of songs I really enjoy singing along to, and was curious if anyone else has songs they just can't help but sing along to. Tongue

My favourite one to sing along to is Pearl Jam - Black, followed closely by Alter Bridge - Down To My Last.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I have a lot, but I won't reveal them all here. :p A huge one for me is Bon Jovi's Bad medicine. Hehe
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Scarlet/Violet: DLC [PS5] Star Trek: Resurgence [PC] FFX
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,605 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I have a lot, but I won't reveal them all here. :p A huge one for me is Bon Jovi's Bad medicine. Hehe
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I really like singing to any song I know, but one of my faves to sing on Rock Band is Cult of Personality. It's just got a really cool vocal line that I like, is all. Especially the outro vocal bit is really fun.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I really like singing to any song I know, but one of my faves to sing on Rock Band is Cult of Personality. It's just got a really cool vocal line that I like, is all. Especially the outro vocal bit is really fun.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Nov 23rd, 2019, 04:09 AM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:
I don't know if I just never read this or never realized at the time or did and forgot but I just realized this is CM Punk's entrance music. I've never actually listened to the full track. XD

After listening to the Dear Agony album today, there's quite a few Breaking Benjamin songs I love singing to. Singing the chorus to Dear Agony today gave me that weird emotional tingly feeling I get when I sing along to a song that I get really into singing along to even if the song isn't about anything emotional. I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off by Fall Out Boy is another song that makes me feel that way when I sing along to it.

Speaking of them, I find that almost everything I listen to by Fall Out Boy is good to sing along to. They're probably the band that I have the most songs I sing along to in my Spotify.
Does anyone else find they sing along to more songs by a particular artist than others?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't know if I just never read this or never realized at the time or did and forgot but I just realized this is CM Punk's entrance music. I've never actually listened to the full track. XD

After listening to the Dear Agony album today, there's quite a few Breaking Benjamin songs I love singing to. Singing the chorus to Dear Agony today gave me that weird emotional tingly feeling I get when I sing along to a song that I get really into singing along to even if the song isn't about anything emotional. I'm Like a Lawyer With the Way I'm Always Trying to Get You Off by Fall Out Boy is another song that makes me feel that way when I sing along to it.

Speaking of them, I find that almost everything I listen to by Fall Out Boy is good to sing along to. They're probably the band that I have the most songs I sing along to in my Spotify.
Does anyone else find they sing along to more songs by a particular artist than others?
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Oct 28th, 2021, 12:57 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Honestly, probably the only thing you haven't heard of the song are the quotes used (the song opens with an edited quote by Malcolm X, sets the outro with JFK, and finishes with FDR), and the EPIC guitar solos.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Oct 28th, 2021, 12:57 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Honestly, probably the only thing you haven't heard of the song are the quotes used (the song opens with an edited quote by Malcolm X, sets the outro with JFK, and finishes with FDR), and the EPIC guitar solos.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Cult of Personality is such a banger. I only first heard it on Guitar Hero 3 and loved to play the riff on it. So catchy. Grin

I'm like Maniak and tend to sing along to any song I know of. A few notable ones are those that have big belter openings that you can karaoke with friends to, which for me are anime songs like "Preserved Roses" by TM Revolution & Nana Mizuki, or COLORS by FLOW. Actually even the OG Pokemon theme song (English dub) is a belter. Can't not sing that when it's on. Full version is for chad's that know all the lyrics, like me Creep
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Cult of Personality is such a banger. I only first heard it on Guitar Hero 3 and loved to play the riff on it. So catchy. Grin

I'm like Maniak and tend to sing along to any song I know of. A few notable ones are those that have big belter openings that you can karaoke with friends to, which for me are anime songs like "Preserved Roses" by TM Revolution & Nana Mizuki, or COLORS by FLOW. Actually even the OG Pokemon theme song (English dub) is a belter. Can't not sing that when it's on. Full version is for chad's that know all the lyrics, like me Creep
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm rather self-conscious so I don't start singing out loud, but do mouth lyrics along with a song, or very softly say them to myself when I'm on my own, usually songs I'm used to/know the lyrics to or enjoy very much. Kamelot songs, tends to be from the Epica and Black Halo albums I'm prone to do it to, also many songs that I've listened to repeatedly. Like I can listen to a single many times, I think my iTunes record has my top song, which is Kamelot - III Ways To Epica, played at 700+ times, and that's AFTER the entire data got reset for a reason I can't remember, an error or whatever, and BEFORE I stopped using iTunes/my iPod so it's likely to be way into the 1000's by now. So I should know the words, I think. XD Although I need the music itself to help, definitely. OK, and the many songs I've had in a playlist at some time which obviously includes the above song, and my current playlist on my mp3 that I always play almost every day I might start to mouth along to as well. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I'm rather self-conscious so I don't start singing out loud, but do mouth lyrics along with a song, or very softly say them to myself when I'm on my own, usually songs I'm used to/know the lyrics to or enjoy very much. Kamelot songs, tends to be from the Epica and Black Halo albums I'm prone to do it to, also many songs that I've listened to repeatedly. Like I can listen to a single many times, I think my iTunes record has my top song, which is Kamelot - III Ways To Epica, played at 700+ times, and that's AFTER the entire data got reset for a reason I can't remember, an error or whatever, and BEFORE I stopped using iTunes/my iPod so it's likely to be way into the 1000's by now. So I should know the words, I think. XD Although I need the music itself to help, definitely. OK, and the many songs I've had in a playlist at some time which obviously includes the above song, and my current playlist on my mp3 that I always play almost every day I might start to mouth along to as well. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Parody/Silly Songs Moonface 5 281 Jan 3rd, 2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Spotify Wrapped/Your (Top) Songs of 2023 Moonface 3 247 Dec 3rd, 2023, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Cover Songs Moonface 16 6,439 Aug 3rd, 2023, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Monocle
  Spotify Wrapped/Your Top Songs of 2022 ShiraNoMai 15 2,965 Jan 13th, 2023, 03:52 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL