Universal Gaming
Current/Last Thing You Watched? - Printable Version

+- Universal Gaming (https://universalgaming.net)
+-- Forum: Universal Community (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: General Chat (https://universalgaming.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Current/Last Thing You Watched? (/showthread.php?tid=74)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34

RE: Last TV show you watched? - Kyng - Jul 7th, 2018

(Jul 4th, 2018, 10:58 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Wimbledon, Federer vs Lacko. Then a bit of Cilic vs Pella whilst eating dinner, but stopped doing so and that was before the suspension.

For TV Show series, Sanctuary. My sister is watching currently, and I'm just sitting in the same room watching too. On and off, I'm not following it like she is though. Not bad but can't be bothered with it really. XD
Yay, I'm not the only tennis fan here Grin

Last thing I watched was the Belgium vs. Brazil match. I was not expecting Brazil to lose at this stage!

RE: Last TV show you watched? - Mr EliteL - Jul 11th, 2018

Ah, cool you like tennis too, Kyng. I'm not much of an in-depth watcher of tournaments, mainly watch a bit of Wimbledon. Saw two great matches today, one surprising upset, but well played by Anderson. Plus Nadal vs Potro. Two long games too. Friday's semi final looks to be interesting indeed.

Watching a bit of World Cup now. In Extra Time due to 1-1 at the normal full time.
EDIT: Whoo we lost yay.

RE: Last TV show you watched? - Nightingale - Jul 12th, 2018

Croatia's spirit is something to behold. Those guys won't stop until the timer runs out!

Man, the finals are gonna be so legendary. Can hardly wait!
I watched an incredibly trippy SpongeBob movie in FOX the other day.

Seriously, I don't quite even know how to describe it. The Time Machine effects looked like something out of Woodstock.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Sep 11th, 2018

Well, The Great British Bake Off is on right now, but I'm not really 'watching' it.

The last thing on TV that I paid attention to was The Chase.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Sep 12th, 2018

On TV, Top Gear but only for about 20 mins and that was 10 mins one show, 10 mins the start of another. Was watching something else before that, but wasn't really paying attention either.

On YouTube, TheMainManSWE (Heihachi) vs King Jae (Lei), a first to 3 wins session they did recently. Like yesterday or the day before, or possibly even much earlier today.

On Twitch, a bit of Savjz playing Hearthstone, then Anakin playing Tekken 7.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - lp0 on fire - Sep 12th, 2018

On TV the IT Crowd
On Youtube, I found a nifty true crime / paranormal series (two different "shows" but same hosts) called "unsolved" (and I hate the fact its affiliated with buzzfeed) when it comes to the paranormal episodes one guy is basically Fox Mulder and the other is Dana Sully (If she was a bit of an asshole who would mess around with Fox). It makes it really entertaining.
On Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/retroweatherchannel Its a 1990s The Weather Channel local on the 8s (a WeatherStar emulator) with music that played at the time (or music in the style of it).

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - lp0 on fire - Sep 15th, 2018

Bojack Horseman season 5,

Wow...just wow... not as horribly depressing as previous seasons, but I liked it.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Sep 17th, 2018

Top Cat, episodes 7 "Top Cat Falls In Love" & 8 "A Visit From Mother"

Bought a DVD with all 30 Top Cat episodes yesterday, and watched those two for old times sake. Would've started from the first episode, but watched most of if not all the first six earlier this year on my friend's DVD.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - topman - Sep 27th, 2018

The Simlsons
Call of The Simpsons

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Moonface - Sep 27th, 2018

My Hero Academia: Two Heroes
Saw this in theatres last night with Shira, and it was so, so good! The dynamics of Class 1A really made the movie enjoyable just like the anime, and I would pay to see it again in a heartbeat. EL, if you've not watched MHA yet, do it and when you get the chance, watch this movie too. You will love it. Wink

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Sep 27th, 2018

Tuesday and yesterday watched some of Fanta's Twitch streams of Pokémon Blue, and Pokémon Crystal I believe.

Watching a bit of Savjz playing Magic The Gathering: Arena, Open Beta.

On TV, 'Allo 'Allo.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Kyng - Oct 6th, 2018

Pointless Celebrities. Also had Strictly Come Dancing on in the background, but I personally wasn't really 'watching' that.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Mr EliteL - Oct 7th, 2018

Carnage Park

Some random horror film my sister recorded on the downstairs Freeview box (I don't use that one much), as I CBA'd to do anything else when she turned it on. Not sure what reception it got when released, but was OK.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - ShiraNoMai - Oct 7th, 2018

Started some Fall season anime, both of which I was interested just from their openings and endings I heard. Well, the first one I heard on Spotify, the second one was from one of my favorite bands doing the ending theme to it.

Hinomaruzumou (Hinomaru Sumo) is a sumo-club anime. Read up on it before deciding to watch it after listening to the opening, and it actually doesn't sound half-bad. I'm not usually one for sports-style anime, but this seems interesting enough. Has the shonen tropes so far, but I enjoy the spirit it has.

Radiant is the other one I'm watching. It's by a French mangaka (yes, that's correct), and the art style is very up my alley. It's typical fantasy-world style plot, with sorcerers and an old medieval-era setting, but, like the last one, has spirit that feels good enough to get me interested.

RE: Last Thing You Watched? - Nightingale - Nov 11th, 2018

I watched "Kiki's Delivery Service" last (my first Studio Ghibli film).

Honestly, I don't think it's a masterpiece or anything, but it is oh so incredibly charming. It's hard to watch it without going "awww" every three seconds and, for me at least, that's also a sign of quality film-making. Really impressed by this product and will continue on with works by the same studio.