Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Violet [Switch] ACNH [Steam] BK:EW&tLO
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,142
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

What if you woke up from a simulation of Earth and you find yourself in a town full of animals who you are very close to you? You don't have to gift them anything, and everyone knows you pretty well? That is Everafter Falls. I think of it as Stardew Valley minus the dating but with cute animals and one robot you built apparently.

I have been playing this every day, and the story is pretty interesting. I won't spoil anything but those of you who like Stardew I think would enjoy this more since there is more fighting stuff in the dungeon along with bosses, which I have been enjoying. So far I have beaten the first boss, and have opened up the dungeon to a second area. Should be interesting to see what happens as I keep heading deeper in.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Violet [Switch] ACNH [Steam] BK:EW&tLO
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,142 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

What if you woke up from a simulation of Earth and you find yourself in a town full of animals who you are very close to you? You don't have to gift them anything, and everyone knows you pretty well? That is Everafter Falls. I think of it as Stardew Valley minus the dating but with cute animals and one robot you built apparently.

I have been playing this every day, and the story is pretty interesting. I won't spoil anything but those of you who like Stardew I think would enjoy this more since there is more fighting stuff in the dungeon along with bosses, which I have been enjoying. So far I have beaten the first boss, and have opened up the dungeon to a second area. Should be interesting to see what happens as I keep heading deeper in.