Browser Extensions
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I contemplated asking this in the what browser you use thread but decided eh, why not just make a new thread for this instead? Tongue

I suspect everyone is going to say they use some form of ad blocker, and if you don't then either you visit nothing with ads or you're a very brave soul. Mellow

Until today that was the only browser extension I had, but with how often I find myself having to manually change the URLs of Fandom sites to antifandom so I don't have to deal with all the garbage that Fandom puts on all their Wiki's even with an ad blocker enabled, so I finally installed the Breezewiki extension that automatically redirects you to independent Wiki's if they exist and if they don't exist then it'll load the site with all the Fandom or Gextralife bullshit stripped out of it so you can actually browse in peace.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I contemplated asking this in the what browser you use thread but decided eh, why not just make a new thread for this instead? Tongue

I suspect everyone is going to say they use some form of ad blocker, and if you don't then either you visit nothing with ads or you're a very brave soul. Mellow

Until today that was the only browser extension I had, but with how often I find myself having to manually change the URLs of Fandom sites to antifandom so I don't have to deal with all the garbage that Fandom puts on all their Wiki's even with an ad blocker enabled, so I finally installed the Breezewiki extension that automatically redirects you to independent Wiki's if they exist and if they don't exist then it'll load the site with all the Fandom or Gextralife bullshit stripped out of it so you can actually browse in peace.
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah Antifandom is wonderful, and the Breezewiki extension is a godsend by extension (pun intended).

My favorite ones are Eye Dropper (an eyedropper tool that picks colors from literally anything on a webpage), Volume Master (regulates volume per tab; especially useful for things that are Way Too Loud™️ or really hard to hear at max volume), and of course the classic BTTV and FFZ for your preferred Twitch viewing experience.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yeah Antifandom is wonderful, and the Breezewiki extension is a godsend by extension (pun intended).

My favorite ones are Eye Dropper (an eyedropper tool that picks colors from literally anything on a webpage), Volume Master (regulates volume per tab; especially useful for things that are Way Too Loud™️ or really hard to hear at max volume), and of course the classic BTTV and FFZ for your preferred Twitch viewing experience.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just AdBlock and BTTV but only on my Toshiba laptop. I use Brave mainly on my other two and have no need for AdBlock and not bothered with BTTV on Twitch when I do go on there, even if chat does get obnoxious sometimes and just spam BTTV stuff so all I can read is the text for the emotes. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Just AdBlock and BTTV but only on my Toshiba laptop. I use Brave mainly on my other two and have no need for AdBlock and not bothered with BTTV on Twitch when I do go on there, even if chat does get obnoxious sometimes and just spam BTTV stuff so all I can read is the text for the emotes. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
BTTV is like the weirdest thing to me. I've never used it myself, and I always wonder how anyone new to Twitch would learn about it. I only learned it existed from @ShiraNoMai because I questioned what something meant due to being a Twitch chat slang noob not knowing it was actually an emote prompt that obviously wasn't showing up as intended for me.

It's also dumb that if you're using mobile, screen casting, or any other form of the app that BTTV can't be a thing so chat is heavily reliant on something that people either don't know about or if they do can't necessarily use it themselves. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
BTTV is like the weirdest thing to me. I've never used it myself, and I always wonder how anyone new to Twitch would learn about it. I only learned it existed from @ShiraNoMai because I questioned what something meant due to being a Twitch chat slang noob not knowing it was actually an emote prompt that obviously wasn't showing up as intended for me.

It's also dumb that if you're using mobile, screen casting, or any other form of the app that BTTV can't be a thing so chat is heavily reliant on something that people either don't know about or if they do can't necessarily use it themselves. Errm

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What browser do you use? Dragon Lord 4 969 Jun 16th, 2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL