Games/Series That You Dropped/Fell Off Of?
WR91 Offline
#16
Casual
****
Posts:
Threads:
Joined:
Sep 2020
XP: 4,670
Sports games in general. It's what I tend to play when I have a short amount of time to play something but it's always the same crap with little to no improvements year on year.

I feel like back in the PS2 era of sports games there was always something new they added or improved on. Now, not so much.
#16
WR91 Offline
Casual
Posts:
Threads:
Joined:
Sep 2020
XP: 4,670
Sports games in general. It's what I tend to play when I have a short amount of time to play something but it's always the same crap with little to no improvements year on year.

I feel like back in the PS2 era of sports games there was always something new they added or improved on. Now, not so much.
Quote


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Gimmick Controls in Games Moonface 3 722 Sep 13th, 2026, 04:03 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Multi-Platform Games You Associate with a Particular Platform Moonface 3 594 Aug 5th, 2026, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Cut/Changed Content in Games Moonface 3 558 Jul 13th, 2026, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Xbox Games Showcase - June 7, 2026 Moonface 9 1,281 Jun 22nd, 2026, 12:24 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  Questioning "Unanswerable" Things in Games? Moonface 16 5,505 May 6th, 2026, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)