Controllers, Keyboards, Mice, etc.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,990
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So I recently bought a cheap gaming mouse that I saw featured in a "cheap tech" video on YouTube, because it looked pretty nice and I was really curious to see how it was. Have to say, it's actually pretty damn good for a $50 mouse that you can find on sale pretty often for $30-$40.

It's the Darmoshark M3SPRO Wireless Gaming Mouse. I got the Grey/Orange one because I really liked the look of it, and I've been using it for the past couple of weeks and have been satisfied with it. It definitely feels cheap, but it is light weight and has nice clicks. If I had one nitpick with it, it's that the scroll wheel could stick out a little more, but that's a pretty minor gripe in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't have all the fancy shmancy things you'll find with high-end gaming mice like Razer, Logitech, ASUS, etc. have, but so far it's worked perfectly for my casual use and I haven't had any issues with it lagging or clicks not registering.

So if you're in the market for a cheap gaming mouse that looks pretty nice and doesn't break the bank, I would have to say that this one is a very good pick up. $50 for a wireless gaming mouse is pretty nice, considering that a high-end wireless mouse will cost you $150+.

If you don't mind a wired mouse, I would 100% recommend sticking to something like the DeathAdder V3, Basilisk V3, G502, etc., which you can find for around $50 each as well, but if you want a wireless mouse and not break the bank but still seemingly get quality out of it, this Darmoshark mouse seems to fill that need pretty nicely. Of course, as I mentioned before, I've only had it for a little over two weeks now, so I'll find out eventually if it has any issues with durability over time, but it's been getting used for hours a day, every day since I got it and hasn't shown any signs of wearing out on me.

Just wanted to share this here in case anyone was looking for something cheap and wireless. I like to try out different cheap mice/keyboards when I see them and can afford to pick them up, just to see if they are good buys or not.

Speaking of keyboards, I don't think I shared this one, but months ago I bought a cheap budget keyboard that had some pretty insanely good reviews on it. The EPOMAKER x Aula F75 (Light Blue, Reaper Switches) keyboard. It's $80 (often on sale or with a coupon to reduce the price more), but I saw people comparing it to $150-$200 keyboards and saying how good it was, so I picked it up to try it out. As soon as I took it out of the box and started using it, I was in love with it. The switches feel great, the keyboard sounds amazing for being a budget keyboard, the RGB on it is good enough. It's a very wonderful keyboard to type on and to game on. It's wireless (again, most high end keyboards that are wireless will cost you at least $150), there's a nice perk there. I also have not experienced any kind of issues you might fear with a cheaper wireless keyboard like latency or any thing like that. The keyboard has worked wonderfully every time I use it. I do switch a lot between using it and my Razer BlackWidow V4 75% that I put clicky switches in, so I don't use it all of the time. So if you're also looking for a wireless keyboard that won't break the bank too much, I can highly recommend this keyboard if you want something that works perfectly fine, but also sounds wonderful to type on.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,990 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So I recently bought a cheap gaming mouse that I saw featured in a "cheap tech" video on YouTube, because it looked pretty nice and I was really curious to see how it was. Have to say, it's actually pretty damn good for a $50 mouse that you can find on sale pretty often for $30-$40.

It's the Darmoshark M3SPRO Wireless Gaming Mouse. I got the Grey/Orange one because I really liked the look of it, and I've been using it for the past couple of weeks and have been satisfied with it. It definitely feels cheap, but it is light weight and has nice clicks. If I had one nitpick with it, it's that the scroll wheel could stick out a little more, but that's a pretty minor gripe in the grand scheme of things. It doesn't have all the fancy shmancy things you'll find with high-end gaming mice like Razer, Logitech, ASUS, etc. have, but so far it's worked perfectly for my casual use and I haven't had any issues with it lagging or clicks not registering.

So if you're in the market for a cheap gaming mouse that looks pretty nice and doesn't break the bank, I would have to say that this one is a very good pick up. $50 for a wireless gaming mouse is pretty nice, considering that a high-end wireless mouse will cost you $150+.

If you don't mind a wired mouse, I would 100% recommend sticking to something like the DeathAdder V3, Basilisk V3, G502, etc., which you can find for around $50 each as well, but if you want a wireless mouse and not break the bank but still seemingly get quality out of it, this Darmoshark mouse seems to fill that need pretty nicely. Of course, as I mentioned before, I've only had it for a little over two weeks now, so I'll find out eventually if it has any issues with durability over time, but it's been getting used for hours a day, every day since I got it and hasn't shown any signs of wearing out on me.

Just wanted to share this here in case anyone was looking for something cheap and wireless. I like to try out different cheap mice/keyboards when I see them and can afford to pick them up, just to see if they are good buys or not.

Speaking of keyboards, I don't think I shared this one, but months ago I bought a cheap budget keyboard that had some pretty insanely good reviews on it. The EPOMAKER x Aula F75 (Light Blue, Reaper Switches) keyboard. It's $80 (often on sale or with a coupon to reduce the price more), but I saw people comparing it to $150-$200 keyboards and saying how good it was, so I picked it up to try it out. As soon as I took it out of the box and started using it, I was in love with it. The switches feel great, the keyboard sounds amazing for being a budget keyboard, the RGB on it is good enough. It's a very wonderful keyboard to type on and to game on. It's wireless (again, most high end keyboards that are wireless will cost you at least $150), there's a nice perk there. I also have not experienced any kind of issues you might fear with a cheaper wireless keyboard like latency or any thing like that. The keyboard has worked wonderfully every time I use it. I do switch a lot between using it and my Razer BlackWidow V4 75% that I put clicky switches in, so I don't use it all of the time. So if you're also looking for a wireless keyboard that won't break the bank too much, I can highly recommend this keyboard if you want something that works perfectly fine, but also sounds wonderful to type on.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom Controllers Moonface 17 10,754 Dec 4th, 2023, 01:19 AM
Last Post: Moonface