Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,391
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's been almost 9 months since my post and haven't touched anything on my list apart from the first Agarest, game in the list, but that may have been just before or after I typed it out. Can't remember when in April I played. Oh and progressed Genshin (of course) whilst adding on a third account which is at roughly the same place my second was at in the list at the time (Inazuma archon quest to do). Also realised I have a fourth playthrough of Dragon's Dogma on my PS4, so...

Oyyy~  Suffer

@ShiraNoMai Ooh another long list to wait for, oh boy!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,391 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
It's been almost 9 months since my post and haven't touched anything on my list apart from the first Agarest, game in the list, but that may have been just before or after I typed it out. Can't remember when in April I played. Oh and progressed Genshin (of course) whilst adding on a third account which is at roughly the same place my second was at in the list at the time (Inazuma archon quest to do). Also realised I have a fourth playthrough of Dragon's Dogma on my PS4, so...

Oyyy~  Suffer

@ShiraNoMai Ooh another long list to wait for, oh boy!
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,994
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I can at least say that I've made very minimal progress in my backlog the last few months. Finishing up Bravely Default and Bravely Second on my 3DS, and currently progressing through Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 (hasn't been on the ol' backlog nearly as long, but hey, still progress).

I hope to get through quite a bit of my 3DS backlog here, since there's no longer any more games coming out for it, at least I know that if I can get through all of the games I have for my 3DS, then that's the end of the line. Though I do need to decide if I want to pick up some of the games I skipped on previously, like Pokemon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and a few others.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,994 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I can at least say that I've made very minimal progress in my backlog the last few months. Finishing up Bravely Default and Bravely Second on my 3DS, and currently progressing through Ghost of Tsushima on PS4 (hasn't been on the ol' backlog nearly as long, but hey, still progress).

I hope to get through quite a bit of my 3DS backlog here, since there's no longer any more games coming out for it, at least I know that if I can get through all of the games I have for my 3DS, then that's the end of the line. Though I do need to decide if I want to pick up some of the games I skipped on previously, like Pokemon Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon, and a few others.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,465
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 6th, 2023, 05:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
You could make a "want to start" list, perhaps, to segregate the lists of ones you one and don't yet. Hmm

Also, things like Sunshine and Galaxy - are those dependent on my availability to join you? If so, we should get back into playing/beating it. Smile
True. Not sure if I'll write that sort of list or not though since that feels more like writing a wishlist of games I want to get but limited only to those already released. XD

As for the two Mario games, yes, same as Kingdom Battle. Although at the same time I forgot about the two Mario games until I was looking at my last backlog list in here.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,465 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jan 6th, 2023, 05:37 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
You could make a "want to start" list, perhaps, to segregate the lists of ones you one and don't yet. Hmm

Also, things like Sunshine and Galaxy - are those dependent on my availability to join you? If so, we should get back into playing/beating it. Smile
True. Not sure if I'll write that sort of list or not though since that feels more like writing a wishlist of games I want to get but limited only to those already released. XD

As for the two Mario games, yes, same as Kingdom Battle. Although at the same time I forgot about the two Mario games until I was looking at my last backlog list in here.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,465
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was originally going to ask @Dragon Lord this in their Ask Me thread but remembered we have this and figured why not pitch the question to the entire audience instead? Tongue

So, what game has sat in your backlog for the longest amount of time? Doesn't have to be a game still in your backlog btw, in the event you had one and cleared it, or had a game sitting for a long time but finally got around to it one day. Wink

Nier: Replicant might be the longest backlogged game for me? I see I posted about it being in my backlog as not started in January 2023 and I still haven't so much as touched it. Bastion is technically longer though, but that's for the Nintendo Switch version because I have played the game before. I doubt I'll care to actually play it on Switch unless I'm using it on a long flight or something, so I'll still view Replicant as my actual longest backlogged game (at least in my current backlog since I might have had something sit in my backlog longer than that has that I don't remember right now).
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,465 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was originally going to ask @Dragon Lord this in their Ask Me thread but remembered we have this and figured why not pitch the question to the entire audience instead? Tongue

So, what game has sat in your backlog for the longest amount of time? Doesn't have to be a game still in your backlog btw, in the event you had one and cleared it, or had a game sitting for a long time but finally got around to it one day. Wink

Nier: Replicant might be the longest backlogged game for me? I see I posted about it being in my backlog as not started in January 2023 and I still haven't so much as touched it. Bastion is technically longer though, but that's for the Nintendo Switch version because I have played the game before. I doubt I'll care to actually play it on Switch unless I'm using it on a long flight or something, so I'll still view Replicant as my actual longest backlogged game (at least in my current backlog since I might have had something sit in my backlog longer than that has that I don't remember right now).
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,797
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Xenoblade Chronicles. I put 40 hours in a little over 10 years ago, put it down, started over when the remake came out for Switch but that only got me an hour or two in, and stopped. Has to be the longest running one for me.
The rest of the Halo series is in my backlog. I played all of 1, was in the middle of 2, then there's 3-5 and Reach, and possibly ODST. That's not been in my backlog for long, tbf, just over a year ago I last was playing it.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,797 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Xenoblade Chronicles. I put 40 hours in a little over 10 years ago, put it down, started over when the remake came out for Switch but that only got me an hour or two in, and stopped. Has to be the longest running one for me.
The rest of the Halo series is in my backlog. I played all of 1, was in the middle of 2, then there's 3-5 and Reach, and possibly ODST. That's not been in my backlog for long, tbf, just over a year ago I last was playing it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,391
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
*sobs* I...can't add to my list I just can't but there is certainly more since then.

Actually it's come to a point where many games in my True Backlog I've accepted I'm never going to return to. I really need to hurry up and look through my physical games and get rid of those I know I don't want, I still haven't. XD Also the list can be reduced a fair amount because I will remove things I have completed the main story but not 100% the game because I'm not someone who goes out their way to and shouldn't try and force it in the back of my mind, unless it's a game I'm still quite passionate about. (not sure which yet until I attempt the list, if I ever do)

This is one game I won't return to but The Simpsons Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror (GBC, which I played on GBA) was probably the first proper game I had intention to try and complete. I basically got stuck within the first day of playing it, tried to go back and complete the level I was stuck on multiple times, where I had to repeat the first two levels to get to because there was no save file then gave up. Then I just went "some day...some day I shall get past it". Nah.

For a game I still intend to finish...probably Izuna The Unemployed Ninja (DS). I'm near the end of game with a final dungeon or two with a boss or two to beat, the same place it was at from my '22 post. There was a number of games I got way after it's release though, this was one of them so there could be a different game I've had longer just can't tell which.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,391 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
*sobs* I...can't add to my list I just can't but there is certainly more since then.

Actually it's come to a point where many games in my True Backlog I've accepted I'm never going to return to. I really need to hurry up and look through my physical games and get rid of those I know I don't want, I still haven't. XD Also the list can be reduced a fair amount because I will remove things I have completed the main story but not 100% the game because I'm not someone who goes out their way to and shouldn't try and force it in the back of my mind, unless it's a game I'm still quite passionate about. (not sure which yet until I attempt the list, if I ever do)

This is one game I won't return to but The Simpsons Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror (GBC, which I played on GBA) was probably the first proper game I had intention to try and complete. I basically got stuck within the first day of playing it, tried to go back and complete the level I was stuck on multiple times, where I had to repeat the first two levels to get to because there was no save file then gave up. Then I just went "some day...some day I shall get past it". Nah.

For a game I still intend to finish...probably Izuna The Unemployed Ninja (DS). I'm near the end of game with a final dungeon or two with a boss or two to beat, the same place it was at from my '22 post. There was a number of games I got way after it's release though, this was one of them so there could be a different game I've had longer just can't tell which.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Latest Gaming Purchase Mr EliteL 382 137,092 Yesterday, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  GotY/Gaming in 2023 Megathread Moonface 32 2,545 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:41 PM
  Share Your Gaming Tier Lists Mr EliteL 5 355 Apr 1st, 2024, 12:05 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  How Much Do You Think NFT's Will Be Injected into Gaming? Moonface 11 4,458 Feb 9th, 2023, 04:56 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  GotY/Gaming in 2022 Mega Thread Moonface 37 7,055 Jan 25th, 2023, 10:36 PM