Dragon Quest (Series) | DQ Day '24 News
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,600
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: uYxMEiA.png]
SERIES DISCUSSION THREAD

Today is Dragon Quest Day, so what better time than to make a thread for talking about the entirety of this series and the news (albeit small) that has been announced to mark the occasion? ^_^

Dragon Quest III HD-2D | Platforms Announced
Originally announced back in May 2021 but with radio silence since then, the series official Twitter account revealed that Dragon Quest III HD-2D will be coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Steam and Microsoft Windows.

Dragon Quest Day 2024 Wallpapers
Although you won't know what they're like prior to downloading them due to being a .zip download, you can grab the official pack of Dragon Quest Day 2024 wallpapers via this link:  http://sqex.link/1wp7

Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Hate | Status Update
Series creator Yuji Horii has shared a short update on the status of Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Hate via social media:

Yuji Horii Wrote:
Thank you so much to everyone for the many [Dragon Quest Day] congratulations! There has been some worry about Dragon Quest XII, but I was actually in a meeting [about it] until just a bit ago. While I can’t share any details yet, I want it to be something worthy of the posthumous work of the two [Akira Toriyama and Koichi Sugiyama] who passed away. I’ll do my best!
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,600 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
[Image: uYxMEiA.png]
SERIES DISCUSSION THREAD

Today is Dragon Quest Day, so what better time than to make a thread for talking about the entirety of this series and the news (albeit small) that has been announced to mark the occasion? ^_^

Dragon Quest III HD-2D | Platforms Announced
Originally announced back in May 2021 but with radio silence since then, the series official Twitter account revealed that Dragon Quest III HD-2D will be coming to PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X/S, Nintendo Switch, Steam and Microsoft Windows.

Dragon Quest Day 2024 Wallpapers
Although you won't know what they're like prior to downloading them due to being a .zip download, you can grab the official pack of Dragon Quest Day 2024 wallpapers via this link:  http://sqex.link/1wp7

Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Hate | Status Update
Series creator Yuji Horii has shared a short update on the status of Dragon Quest XII: The Flames of Hate via social media:

Yuji Horii Wrote:
Thank you so much to everyone for the many [Dragon Quest Day] congratulations! There has been some worry about Dragon Quest XII, but I was actually in a meeting [about it] until just a bit ago. While I can’t share any details yet, I want it to be something worthy of the posthumous work of the two [Akira Toriyama and Koichi Sugiyama] who passed away. I’ll do my best!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doom (Series) | Doom: The Dark Ages Announced Moonface 28 25,966 Jun 9th, 2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Fallout (Series) Amalthea 16 8,419 May 30th, 2024, 02:28 PM
  Hades (Series) | Hades II Early Access & OST Available Now Moonface 21 7,015 May 13th, 2024, 04:17 AM
  Luigi's Mansion (Series) Moonface 2 156 May 11th, 2024, 09:27 PM
  Paper Mario (Series) Moonface 31 9,514 Apr 26th, 2024, 10:29 PM