|
|
Sep 17th, 2026, 11:02 PM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
Yeah, I saw that earlier. $200 is a big price tag for it, but I think I might pony it up for something like Terranigma. Especially since I need it to do well enough for them to find bringing Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia to modern systems worth doing.
As for Capcom, I think they did that with World too -- character editing was p2edit in base game and then they made it free in Iceborne... could be wrong though, it has been a while, haha.
|
2026 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Surely this time)
Latest Platinum: Mind Zero (PS Vita)
|
|
Sep 17th, 2026, 11:02 PM
|
|
|
LV.99 Weeb
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
|
Yeah, I saw that earlier. $200 is a big price tag for it, but I think I might pony it up for something like Terranigma. Especially since I need it to do well enough for them to find bringing Soul Blazer and Illusion of Gaia to modern systems worth doing.
As for Capcom, I think they did that with World too -- character editing was p2edit in base game and then they made it free in Iceborne... could be wrong though, it has been a while, haha.
|
|
|
Sep 20th, 2026, 11:01 PM
(This post was last modified: Sep 20th, 2026, 11:07 PM by Dragon Lord.)
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
Oh man, things keep getting better. Clear River Games has now announced that they are porting over Lufia I and II in a bundle called Lufia I & II: The Sinistrals Saga.
Some people are complaining that, like Terranigma, these are just ports of the actual original games and not full on remasters/remakes, but as someone who missed out on the Lufia games as a kid, I'm super stoked to have a way to get and play these on Steam and presumably PS4/PS5 and not having to just go an emulate them.
Glad to see Clear River Games bringing these forgotten treasures to modern systems, even if they are just the original versions without any fancy bells and whistles attached.
|
2026 Platinum Goal: 4/50 (Surely this time)
Latest Platinum: Mind Zero (PS Vita)
|
|
Sep 20th, 2026, 11:01 PM
(This post was last modified: Sep 20th, 2026, 11:07 PM by Dragon Lord.)
|
|
|
LV.99 Weeb
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Neverness To Everness (PC/PS5) | Echoes of Ancraid (PS5) | Octopath Traveler (PS4) | Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (NS2) | Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia (3DS) | Mind Zero (Vita) | Arknights
Favourite Platform(s) PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, 3DS, Switch/Switch 2, PC
Pronouns Cute/Funny
|
Oh man, things keep getting better. Clear River Games has now announced that they are porting over Lufia I and II in a bundle called Lufia I & II: The Sinistrals Saga.
Some people are complaining that, like Terranigma, these are just ports of the actual original games and not full on remasters/remakes, but as someone who missed out on the Lufia games as a kid, I'm super stoked to have a way to get and play these on Steam and presumably PS4/PS5 and not having to just go an emulate them.
Glad to see Clear River Games bringing these forgotten treasures to modern systems, even if they are just the original versions without any fancy bells and whistles attached.
|
|
|
Sep 27th, 2026, 11:43 PM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
Well, I finally 'finished' my Sims 4 game.
I guess, by its very nature, that game is never truly finished, but I got to a natural stopping point: the death of my oldest Sim. A pretty sad note on which to put the game down (especially considering how long she's been part of my game for) - but, like I said, this does feel like a natural point at which to do it. I'm not completely done with The Sims 4 forever, though: I'll probably come back to it in a few months' time, and continue with the remaining Sims (and their descendants).
So now, I've picked up Transport Fever 2. I bought that in the Steam Summer Sale several months ago - but I told myself I wouldn't start playing it until I was done with The Sims 4. That took longer than expected (due to that elderly Sim hanging around for so long!), but now, I've started a game. It's not too different from the original Transport Fever, but it has been re-balanced a bit (for example, freight trains are more viable in the early game than they were in the original), and it has some quality-of-life improvements. TBH, it's more like "Transport Fever 1.5" than "Transport Fever 2": it plays much the same!
|
|
|
|
Sep 27th, 2026, 11:43 PM
|
|
|
Expert
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
|
Well, I finally 'finished' my Sims 4 game.
I guess, by its very nature, that game is never truly finished, but I got to a natural stopping point: the death of my oldest Sim. A pretty sad note on which to put the game down (especially considering how long she's been part of my game for) - but, like I said, this does feel like a natural point at which to do it. I'm not completely done with The Sims 4 forever, though: I'll probably come back to it in a few months' time, and continue with the remaining Sims (and their descendants).
So now, I've picked up Transport Fever 2. I bought that in the Steam Summer Sale several months ago - but I told myself I wouldn't start playing it until I was done with The Sims 4. That took longer than expected (due to that elderly Sim hanging around for so long!), but now, I've started a game. It's not too different from the original Transport Fever, but it has been re-balanced a bit (for example, freight trains are more viable in the early game than they were in the original), and it has some quality-of-life improvements. TBH, it's more like "Transport Fever 1.5" than "Transport Fever 2": it plays much the same!
|
|