Favourite Lines in Games?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Having finished the Dead Space Remake yesterday I got to thinking about Dead Space 2 and remembering some of the awesome lines Nicole will say to the player during the game to mess with Isaac. This one is definitely my favorite of them all: 

Nicole in Dead Space 2 Wrote:
You never found my body, never said goodbye. Was I just stacked in the morgue with the others? Another random casualty? Or did they turn me into one of them? Wearing my bloodied face, stalking the halls looking for more victims….
What makes it better is how her voice is always distorted and disturbing in the game due to her haunting Isaac's psyche. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Having finished the Dead Space Remake yesterday I got to thinking about Dead Space 2 and remembering some of the awesome lines Nicole will say to the player during the game to mess with Isaac. This one is definitely my favorite of them all: 

Nicole in Dead Space 2 Wrote:
You never found my body, never said goodbye. Was I just stacked in the morgue with the others? Another random casualty? Or did they turn me into one of them? Wearing my bloodied face, stalking the halls looking for more victims….
What makes it better is how her voice is always distorted and disturbing in the game due to her haunting Isaac's psyche. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Fan Made Games Moonface 22 5,639 Aug 26th, 2024, 09:08 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  How Often Do You Wait for Games to Go on Sale? Moonface 5 252 Aug 25th, 2024, 11:00 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Parents in Video Games Moonface 8 504 Aug 23rd, 2024, 02:22 AM
  Anticipated Games Moonface 50 20,244 Jul 28th, 2024, 06:13 PM
  Games That Never Came West? Moonface 6 461 Jul 28th, 2024, 05:23 PM