Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Haha. I did something similar though not today, it was when I was doing terribly and just kept getting worse scores, and then got a measly 20 something as a final score and had enough. I just didn't care and threw the ball as hard and as carelessly as I could and it almost destroyed the barrier between the next lane (not edge of gutter XD). That made me decide to at least care not to do that again. XD

My friend when I was staying over his. Although Steven Wilson was by my friend's brother who told me about Porcupine Tree where Steven Wilson is from originally, it's just his solo work separate from that. The Orb's Little Fluffy Clouds though is...certainly an interesting experience. I can just imagine types of people could really get a kick out of it, but I can appreciate it in a funny way. XD This CD has a few mixes of Little Fluffy Clouds.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Haha. I did something similar though not today, it was when I was doing terribly and just kept getting worse scores, and then got a measly 20 something as a final score and had enough. I just didn't care and threw the ball as hard and as carelessly as I could and it almost destroyed the barrier between the next lane (not edge of gutter XD). That made me decide to at least care not to do that again. XD

My friend when I was staying over his. Although Steven Wilson was by my friend's brother who told me about Porcupine Tree where Steven Wilson is from originally, it's just his solo work separate from that. The Orb's Little Fluffy Clouds though is...certainly an interesting experience. I can just imagine types of people could really get a kick out of it, but I can appreciate it in a funny way. XD This CD has a few mixes of Little Fluffy Clouds.
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy belated!! Sorry I missed a chance to wish you on the day of, it's been hectic at GDQ. Glad to hear it was a decent one, and even better to hear you're getting a proper week off soon after.

Any thoughts on joining like, a local bowling team?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
🖤🤍💜 / 🩷💛💙
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokémon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy belated!! Sorry I missed a chance to wish you on the day of, it's been hectic at GDQ. Glad to hear it was a decent one, and even better to hear you're getting a proper week off soon after.

Any thoughts on joining like, a local bowling team?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks Shira, yeah the week off is sorely needed, especially after the week we've had. It's basically going to be the same for my department without me the week, but I don't have to think about it.

Joining a bowling team? Nah not yet, I need to see far better improvements on my overall scores before I can consider being in a team. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Thanks Shira, yeah the week off is sorely needed, especially after the week we've had. It's basically going to be the same for my department without me the week, but I don't have to think about it.

Joining a bowling team? Nah not yet, I need to see far better improvements on my overall scores before I can consider being in a team. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If you could have a bowling alley in your own home (not the current one obviously unless you plan to get one hell of an extension) what theme would you give it, if any? Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
If you could have a bowling alley in your own home (not the current one obviously unless you plan to get one hell of an extension) what theme would you give it, if any? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hahaha...this house having a bowling alley, that would be something. Nah, would never happen but perhaps a later one, sure if I could. I honestly wouldn't be all for a theme, I'd be more inclined to have a basic one. Although I wouldn't mind having an option to have dark lighting and able to select different colour lights during that period for evenings, but no flashing lights as that's too distracting/off-putting.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Hahaha...this house having a bowling alley, that would be something. Nah, would never happen but perhaps a later one, sure if I could. I honestly wouldn't be all for a theme, I'd be more inclined to have a basic one. Although I wouldn't mind having an option to have dark lighting and able to select different colour lights during that period for evenings, but no flashing lights as that's too distracting/off-putting.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww, boo. I was hoping to not be the only person I know who has a specific theme in mind for a bowling alley. ROFL
Although, the aesthetic you want would be cool if it was with UV lighting to make the balls and pins glow alongside having the coloured lights. ouo

If you could have one luxury room in your house (i.e. bowling alley, home theatre, swimming pool, etc.) what do you think you'd pick? Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww, boo. I was hoping to not be the only person I know who has a specific theme in mind for a bowling alley. ROFL
Although, the aesthetic you want would be cool if it was with UV lighting to make the balls and pins glow alongside having the coloured lights. ouo

If you could have one luxury room in your house (i.e. bowling alley, home theatre, swimming pool, etc.) what do you think you'd pick? Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have zero desires for anything really, mainly because I won't ever the money to begin to thinking about such possibilities. But anyway, I'm crud at swimming so I wouldn't get a pool, although if I had one I'd have that indoor. Similarly Hot Tubs, I've known two homes to have them one being my Dad's home that was his parents, my Aunt had a Hot Tub put in and it's still there. It's easier than a pool at least but not my number one choice for my own place.

A court or pitch of some kind I wouldn't have one because I'm not really sporty, a race track like for karting I feel that's going too far but never heard of a home having something like that, I'm just guessing. If only I got into proper training and I suppose I still can, a fitness gym would be more my thing than the others though a home theatre or bowling alley tops a gym.

My #1 thing though? A **** ******* chamber would totally be it--*completely nuked*
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I have zero desires for anything really, mainly because I won't ever the money to begin to thinking about such possibilities. But anyway, I'm crud at swimming so I wouldn't get a pool, although if I had one I'd have that indoor. Similarly Hot Tubs, I've known two homes to have them one being my Dad's home that was his parents, my Aunt had a Hot Tub put in and it's still there. It's easier than a pool at least but not my number one choice for my own place.

A court or pitch of some kind I wouldn't have one because I'm not really sporty, a race track like for karting I feel that's going too far but never heard of a home having something like that, I'm just guessing. If only I got into proper training and I suppose I still can, a fitness gym would be more my thing than the others though a home theatre or bowling alley tops a gym.

My #1 thing though? A **** ******* chamber would totally be it--*completely nuked*
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Okay, then what about a Balfour Beatty train parked in the driveway on display? Whistle

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Okay, then what about a Balfour Beatty train parked in the driveway on display? Whistle
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that changes everything. Not in a driveway, but dear Balfour Beatty needs a home, at least some shelter to rest from the gruelling days of work in the past where she had to be out in all weathers. On a movable platform too so she can come out from time to time for all to bask in her glory. I just need a place big enough to include Balfour Beatty. Someday.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Now that changes everything. Not in a driveway, but dear Balfour Beatty needs a home, at least some shelter to rest from the gruelling days of work in the past where she had to be out in all weathers. On a movable platform too so she can come out from time to time for all to bask in her glory. I just need a place big enough to include Balfour Beatty. Someday.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget, did I ever tell you that I discovered a Balfour Beatty office near where I live here? I didn't see any results of such in the search feature so I'm guessing I never shared it. XD
Ooh, better yet, turns out there are actually three near me. I was curious if the one I saw survived Covid, which it did but there are also two more close to that one too. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I forget, did I ever tell you that I discovered a Balfour Beatty office near where I live here? I didn't see any results of such in the search feature so I'm guessing I never shared it. XD
Ooh, better yet, turns out there are actually three near me. I was curious if the one I saw survived Covid, which it did but there are also two more close to that one too. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
No you you hadn't mentioned that before. Huh three offices near you, that's a bit much, was expecting the one. I suppose they are somewhat far apart and not like a few blocks away or something. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
No you you hadn't mentioned that before. Huh three offices near you, that's a bit much, was expecting the one. I suppose they are somewhat far apart and not like a few blocks away or something. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Uh, taking a quick look at the map again, the distance between the two that are the furthest apart is only 11.3 miles. The third one is in between those two, so each is probably like 5-6 miles apart from each other. Two of them (first and second in order) are listed as Balfour Beatty Construction while the third one is just Balfour Beatty. Weirdly I don't recall seeing any signs of construction stuff at the one we drove past when we were lost on the way to IKEA, so I guess maybe it just serves as an office that deals with the construction projects although if that was the case it seems silly to put two of them within 5 miles of each other. Hmm

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Uh, taking a quick look at the map again, the distance between the two that are the furthest apart is only 11.3 miles. The third one is in between those two, so each is probably like 5-6 miles apart from each other. Two of them (first and second in order) are listed as Balfour Beatty Construction while the third one is just Balfour Beatty. Weirdly I don't recall seeing any signs of construction stuff at the one we drove past when we were lost on the way to IKEA, so I guess maybe it just serves as an office that deals with the construction projects although if that was the case it seems silly to put two of them within 5 miles of each other. Hmm