What Did You Dream About Last Night?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 19th, 2024, 04:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah so you were awake when that happened Shira, just after you guys went to bed too, or a little bit after anyway when he fell asleep for that half an hour. XD
If I recall correctly, I went to bed a decent bit of time before she did? It's rare we go to bed at the same time because I usually get up earlier than she does even when I don't have work.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 19th, 2024, 04:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Ah so you were awake when that happened Shira, just after you guys went to bed too, or a little bit after anyway when he fell asleep for that half an hour. XD
If I recall correctly, I went to bed a decent bit of time before she did? It's rare we go to bed at the same time because I usually get up earlier than she does even when I don't have work.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,141
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I won a game of chess by promoting three pawns to rooks, and then doing a Ladder Mate in the middle of the board.

I can't remember how the entire game went, but I do remember that my final move was Rd7#.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,141 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I won a game of chess by promoting three pawns to rooks, and then doing a Ladder Mate in the middle of the board.

I can't remember how the entire game went, but I do remember that my final move was Rd7#.
ShiraNoMai Online
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you play a lot of Chess when you dream about playing a legit game of it ROFL

I had a "my brain wants me to feel inadequate" type dream last night; some weird song identifying contest I was in, where you can search the whole record store for answers, but you only got like, 10 seconds of song before it moved onto the next one. You had to identify all 100 songs, in order, by name, artist, album and release year. I struggled, but was decently happy I managed to get at least 12. A streamer friend I know got a perfect score (cuz ofc she did); Moony got like, 65 down through some method I couldn't quite parse. I felt quite left behind at that point; people were leaving and moving on and I was trying to do the same but I was losing tools to help in that endeavor. It was odd.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,082 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
You know you play a lot of Chess when you dream about playing a legit game of it ROFL

I had a "my brain wants me to feel inadequate" type dream last night; some weird song identifying contest I was in, where you can search the whole record store for answers, but you only got like, 10 seconds of song before it moved onto the next one. You had to identify all 100 songs, in order, by name, artist, album and release year. I struggled, but was decently happy I managed to get at least 12. A streamer friend I know got a perfect score (cuz ofc she did); Moony got like, 65 down through some method I couldn't quite parse. I felt quite left behind at that point; people were leaving and moving on and I was trying to do the same but I was losing tools to help in that endeavor. It was odd.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
One of my dreams last night involved me and Moony running away from something, but I have no idea what. I knew what it was when I woke up but moments later and since then just forgotten, trying to remember but I believe it's long gone now. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,778 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
One of my dreams last night involved me and Moony running away from something, but I have no idea what. I knew what it was when I woke up but moments later and since then just forgotten, trying to remember but I believe it's long gone now. XD
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,141
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I recently had a dream that lentils had been re-classified as animals, because it was discovered that their ancestors from 700 million years ago were large insects. However, over the millennia, they evolved to become more energy-efficient, which meant getting smaller and smaller, and doing less and less. Eventually, they shrunk to lentil size, and did nothing at all.

This instigated a vicious debate among vegans, about whether or not it was still acceptable to eat lentils. Some argued that, because they were now part of the 'Animalia' kingdom, they could not be eaten, as this would lead to a slippery slope that would permit the consumption of other animals. However, others argued that none of their ethical objections to eating animals applied to lentils, so they could still be consumed!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 9,141 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
I recently had a dream that lentils had been re-classified as animals, because it was discovered that their ancestors from 700 million years ago were large insects. However, over the millennia, they evolved to become more energy-efficient, which meant getting smaller and smaller, and doing less and less. Eventually, they shrunk to lentil size, and did nothing at all.

This instigated a vicious debate among vegans, about whether or not it was still acceptable to eat lentils. Some argued that, because they were now part of the 'Animalia' kingdom, they could not be eaten, as this would lead to a slippery slope that would permit the consumption of other animals. However, others argued that none of their ethical objections to eating animals applied to lentils, so they could still be consumed!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Your Dream Home/Room Moonface 3 2,882 Jul 13th, 2022, 03:12 AM
Last Post: WR91