Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,422
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
(Jul 1st, 2024, 02:57 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I only ask because I remember you had them back when we would go to London Comic Con, but no interest in the upcoming Bleach game? It's called Bleach Soul Resonance if you hadn't heard of it yet.

Don't think I've heard of that, maybe I did but just disregarded it. Anyway looked Soul Resonance up to see what it's doing. Hmm, not much on it and doesn't seem to be getting much attention. I mean there's only two characters I'd want to play as anyway if I did but just don't think much of what I've seen really.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,422 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I only ask because I remember you had them back when we would go to London Comic Con, but no interest in the upcoming Bleach game? It's called Bleach Soul Resonance if you hadn't heard of it yet.

Don't think I've heard of that, maybe I did but just disregarded it. Anyway looked Soul Resonance up to see what it's doing. Hmm, not much on it and doesn't seem to be getting much attention. I mean there's only two characters I'd want to play as anyway if I did but just don't think much of what I've seen really.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,564
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 2nd, 2024, 11:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Ooh, I'm gonna take a guess. The first is obviously Gin, which makes me want to hope I'm correct in thinking the second is Rangiku but if she's wrong my next bet is Kenpachi. If I'm still wrong then heck. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Dead Space (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,564 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jul 2nd, 2024, 11:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Ooh, I'm gonna take a guess. The first is obviously Gin, which makes me want to hope I'm correct in thinking the second is Rangiku but if she's wrong my next bet is Kenpachi. If I'm still wrong then heck. ROFL
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,422
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Nah you're correct, Gin and Rangiku. Don't know who'd be the third character in the team but perhaps would depend on what the other two can do, but probably a healer or buffer.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,422 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Nah you're correct, Gin and Rangiku. Don't know who'd be the third character in the team but perhaps would depend on what the other two can do, but probably a healer or buffer.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Games That Never Came West? Moonface 3 62 Jul 2nd, 2024, 12:26 AM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Nonsensical Situations in Games Moonface 9 1,103 Jun 14th, 2024, 10:03 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Favourite Lines in Games? Moonface 15 2,953 Jun 14th, 2024, 02:09 AM
  Parents in Video Games Moonface 2 161 May 30th, 2024, 06:47 PM
  Games That (Don't) Value Your Time? Moonface 3 156 May 21st, 2024, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL