Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Wuthering Waves | Unicorn Overlord
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,921
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The second fan in my laptop does work, for some reason it just doesn't turn on at times as it's the GPU fan, apparently anyway as I looked it up. I heard and felt (air) from the right side fan when I put the laptop in Silent mode on the MSI Settings app. Works best that way for me anyway, I did purposefully lower settings in Wuthering and some in Genshin too just to avoid the laptop heating up too much so I'd have to use the noisy fans. Luckily still on 60FPS and at least medium settings or off for some but both still play really well on the laptop, spending more hours in them than like 1 hour like I was when I first started playing Wuthering on there.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Wuthering Waves | Unicorn Overlord
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,921 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
The second fan in my laptop does work, for some reason it just doesn't turn on at times as it's the GPU fan, apparently anyway as I looked it up. I heard and felt (air) from the right side fan when I put the laptop in Silent mode on the MSI Settings app. Works best that way for me anyway, I did purposefully lower settings in Wuthering and some in Genshin too just to avoid the laptop heating up too much so I'd have to use the noisy fans. Luckily still on 60FPS and at least medium settings or off for some but both still play really well on the laptop, spending more hours in them than like 1 hour like I was when I first started playing Wuthering on there.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh, if it's a GPU fan then it would probably only turn on when the GPU is being used over the Intel card and needs cooling.

I've yet to play anything my old laptop couldn't run at max settings so I haven't had a chance to see how my new laptop handles games that my old one couldn't run without reduced settings.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Oh, if it's a GPU fan then it would probably only turn on when the GPU is being used over the Intel card and needs cooling.

I've yet to play anything my old laptop couldn't run at max settings so I haven't had a chance to see how my new laptop handles games that my old one couldn't run without reduced settings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PC Gaming - Mouse/Keyboard or Controller? Moonface 7 997 Apr 12th, 2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Dragon Lord
  Your Gaming Setup Moonface 9 5,447 Jul 8th, 2022, 10:32 PM
Last Post: Moonface