Just call me Lady Queen
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well DBZ is what I think would be largely viewed as the anime more people have heard of than most, so it doesn't surprise me that it gets so many games at the frequency it does. Fighters also probably take less overall work and resources to put together compared to an RPG that is typically the genre of any other Toriyama games, especially when Bandai fighters are mostly arena fighters which go more for style over substance. 

Did you try out any demos during the Steam Next Fest?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 28,508 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well DBZ is what I think would be largely viewed as the anime more people have heard of than most, so it doesn't surprise me that it gets so many games at the frequency it does. Fighters also probably take less overall work and resources to put together compared to an RPG that is typically the genre of any other Toriyama games, especially when Bandai fighters are mostly arena fighters which go more for style over substance. 

queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Violet [Switch] ACNH [Steam] BK:EW&tLO
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,142
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jul 17th, 2024, 11:19 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Well, DBZ is what I think would be largely viewed as the anime more people have heard of than most, so it doesn't surprise me that it gets so many games at the frequency it does. Fighters also probably take less overall work and resources to put together compared to an RPG that is typically the genre of any other Toriyama games, especially when Bandai fighters are mostly arena fighters which go more for style over substance. 

True. I also am not a fan of fighting games. I understand that some people love them, which is fine. 

Yes, I did try at least two or three demo's I would have probably tried more but I also play a lot on Pokémon Violet since there was a huge shiny Pikachu event with shiny alolan riachu and normal riachu, with pichu and the mikumiku available shiny. Of which I got more riachu shiny compared to pikachu or mikumiku. I have also been trying to get through Everafter Falls. I'm on the second dungeon and am trying to find the final boss but have yet to come across it. So I'm working on getting to the next area since there are four total and the story continues as you progress in the dungeon for the game. 

I've also been dealing with more chemo days. Before it was every 3 weeks until I became allergic to one of the drugs and am just getting one of them: thus, more days than I'm used to. At least it's usually every Thursday, but it's also like at 10am. So some days I just veg out to doing shiny hunting which is kind of something mindless for me to do. Or play some in my town of Animal Crossing New Horizons. Usually, I have been playing more Pokémon then AC as of late. 

As for the demo's I tried I'll post them in the thread you linked & mention them here. 

Demo's from next fest I tried
Caravan SandWitch
Sky Oceans: Wings for Hire
Scarmonde 

My thoughts are in the thread you linked about the demos for these games. :3
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,142 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jul 17th, 2024, 11:19 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Well, DBZ is what I think would be largely viewed as the anime more people have heard of than most, so it doesn't surprise me that it gets so many games at the frequency it does. Fighters also probably take less overall work and resources to put together compared to an RPG that is typically the genre of any other Toriyama games, especially when Bandai fighters are mostly arena fighters which go more for style over substance. 

True. I also am not a fan of fighting games. I understand that some people love them, which is fine. 

Yes, I did try at least two or three demo's I would have probably tried more but I also play a lot on Pokémon Violet since there was a huge shiny Pikachu event with shiny alolan riachu and normal riachu, with pichu and the mikumiku available shiny. Of which I got more riachu shiny compared to pikachu or mikumiku. I have also been trying to get through Everafter Falls. I'm on the second dungeon and am trying to find the final boss but have yet to come across it. So I'm working on getting to the next area since there are four total and the story continues as you progress in the dungeon for the game. 

I've also been dealing with more chemo days. Before it was every 3 weeks until I became allergic to one of the drugs and am just getting one of them: thus, more days than I'm used to. At least it's usually every Thursday, but it's also like at 10am. So some days I just veg out to doing shiny hunting which is kind of something mindless for me to do. Or play some in my town of Animal Crossing New Horizons. Usually, I have been playing more Pokémon then AC as of late. 

As for the demo's I tried I'll post them in the thread you linked & mention them here. 

Demo's from next fest I tried
Caravan SandWitch
Sky Oceans: Wings for Hire
Scarmonde 

My thoughts are in the thread you linked about the demos for these games. :3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,142
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I know I haven't posted much here, but I'm still dealing with chemo once in the week, I get a week off then go in for the rest of the month on Thursday for my treatments and it always wears me out since I nap through most of my treatment then get home and sleep most of the day and am up all night. I usually get a bit of rest the next day, but it's always rough but I usually can take some Benadryl which is able to help me fall asleep, thankfully.

I am planning to buy the new PS5 Astrobot game over the weekend, so hopefully I can get it at Best Buy if it's not in stock at the Meijer I go to which usually has physical games on sale there too.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,142 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I know I haven't posted much here, but I'm still dealing with chemo once in the week, I get a week off then go in for the rest of the month on Thursday for my treatments and it always wears me out since I nap through most of my treatment then get home and sleep most of the day and am up all night. I usually get a bit of rest the next day, but it's always rough but I usually can take some Benadryl which is able to help me fall asleep, thankfully.

I am planning to buy the new PS5 Astrobot game over the weekend, so hopefully I can get it at Best Buy if it's not in stock at the Meijer I go to which usually has physical games on sale there too.