Hello UG World! I'm New Here.
WR91 Offline
Casual
XP: 4,670
Hey guys and gals. My name is WrestleRacer91 but you can just call me Brian. I've been around a time or two to the site and am impressed with the way you guys talk and interact with each other. So I thought to myself; what the heck? Why not join in on the fun? So here I am.

I hope to become "one of the guys" in the upcoming months. So hopefully you'll have me.

Anyway, until then.

- Brian
WR91 Offline
Casual
Hey guys and gals. My name is WrestleRacer91 but you can just call me Brian. I've been around a time or two to the site and am impressed with the way you guys talk and interact with each other. So I thought to myself; what the heck? Why not join in on the fun? So here I am.

I hope to become "one of the guys" in the upcoming months. So hopefully you'll have me.

Anyway, until then.

- Brian
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We'll take anyone who wants to be here! You've been... incredibly busy I must say. XD

You may have already said somewhere in another thread but judging by your name I assume you're into wrestling?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We'll take anyone who wants to be here! You've been... incredibly busy I must say. XD

You may have already said somewhere in another thread but judging by your name I assume you're into wrestling?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Welcome aboard! Grin Glad to have you here.

Also taking into account your avatar, fan of Toad?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 

WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 28th, 2020, 08:10 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Yep I grew up a wrestling fan from the late 90s as most kids and people did but have since grown out of it almost completely in the past few years. My favorites are The Rock, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett.

(Sep 28th, 2020, 08:53 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yep. A big fan. I first was introduced to him in the original Mario Kart for the SNES and ever since I've been a fan. I almost exclusively play as him whenever I can in a game. I even want to get a tattoo at some point with him on my body somewhere. That and a Nintendo logo on my wrist. I'm that much of a fan.
WR91 Offline
Casual

Yep I grew up a wrestling fan from the late 90s as most kids and people did but have since grown out of it almost completely in the past few years. My favorites are The Rock, Randy Savage, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle and Jeff Jarrett.

(Sep 28th, 2020, 08:53 PM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Yep. A big fan. I first was introduced to him in the original Mario Kart for the SNES and ever since I've been a fan. I almost exclusively play as him whenever I can in a game. I even want to get a tattoo at some point with him on my body somewhere. That and a Nintendo logo on my wrist. I'm that much of a fan.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Erm...a very big welcome indeed to UG, WrestleRacer...! Seeing your favourite console is N64 you've been gaming for quite a while, nice. :3

I need to read through your other many posts before I start asking anything specific. XD
Oh, apart from you must like racing too either real life or playing racing games, or both?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Erm...a very big welcome indeed to UG, WrestleRacer...! Seeing your favourite console is N64 you've been gaming for quite a while, nice. :3

I need to read through your other many posts before I start asking anything specific. XD
Oh, apart from you must like racing too either real life or playing racing games, or both?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 28th, 2020, 10:04 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Indeed. I've been gaming since I was 3 years old or so. As for racing, yes. I've been a NASCAR and dirt racing fan since the late 90s. 1996 was the first year I remember watching NASCAR and since 2004 I've watched just about every race.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 28th, 2020, 10:04 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

Indeed. I've been gaming since I was 3 years old or so. As for racing, yes. I've been a NASCAR and dirt racing fan since the late 90s. 1996 was the first year I remember watching NASCAR and since 2004 I've watched just about every race.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
Hi, welcome!

Are you buying into the next gen hype? Which console are you getting and why is it the Xbox Series X?
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
Hi, welcome!

Are you buying into the next gen hype? Which console are you getting and why is it the Xbox Series X?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 28th, 2020, 10:51 PM)Eric Wrote:
Hi, welcome! 

Are you buying into the next gen hype?  Which console are you getting and why is it the Xbox Series X?
I want the new consoles but since I couldn't get them day one with the sudden pre-orders/pre-order madness. But I'd like get the physical PS5 and the all digital Xbox Series S. With GamePass, you really can't go wrong. Plus buying up Bethesda was a major thing for Microsoft. Can't say they don't/won't have exclusives now.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 28th, 2020, 10:51 PM)Eric Wrote:
Hi, welcome! 

Are you buying into the next gen hype?  Which console are you getting and why is it the Xbox Series X?
I want the new consoles but since I couldn't get them day one with the sudden pre-orders/pre-order madness. But I'd like get the physical PS5 and the all digital Xbox Series S. With GamePass, you really can't go wrong. Plus buying up Bethesda was a major thing for Microsoft. Can't say they don't/won't have exclusives now.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Jebus, you've been jumping around on this forum. Good to see such a flurry of activity.

Hello there, Brian. I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky (though, there has been significantly less wacky as of late thanks to this year *grumble grumble*).
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,641 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Jebus, you've been jumping around on this forum. Good to see such a flurry of activity.

Hello there, Brian. I go by many names, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky (though, there has been significantly less wacky as of late thanks to this year *grumble grumble*).
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 29th, 2020, 07:09 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. I've definitely enjoyed the forum so far.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 29th, 2020, 07:09 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

Thanks for the welcome. I've definitely enjoyed the forum so far.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495
Megami Tensei* Portal 
What games are you mostly into at the moment? Do you play any online games?
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,495 Megami Tensei* Portal 
What games are you mostly into at the moment? Do you play any online games?
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 29th, 2020, 10:04 PM)Eric Wrote:
What games are you mostly into at the moment?  Do you play any online games?
No online games. Never really been a fan.

Currently I'm playing through the original Gears of War and Terminator: Resistance.

After that, here's what I plan on playing:

Link - My personal blog site.
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 29th, 2020, 10:04 PM)Eric Wrote:
What games are you mostly into at the moment?  Do you play any online games?
No online games. Never really been a fan.

Currently I'm playing through the original Gears of War and Terminator: Resistance.

After that, here's what I plan on playing:

Link - My personal blog site.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Sep 28th, 2020, 09:00 PM)WrestleRacer91 Wrote:

The only two you listed that I've watched matches of is Angle and Rock. The others weren't really part of WWE programming by the time I got into wrestling and Jarrett is a TNA dude isn't he? Well he was probably something else in the 90's since TNA didn't exist then I think. Hmm
Have you ever played any wrestling games?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

The only two you listed that I've watched matches of is Angle and Rock. The others weren't really part of WWE programming by the time I got into wrestling and Jarrett is a TNA dude isn't he? Well he was probably something else in the 90's since TNA didn't exist then I think. Hmm
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 30th, 2020, 01:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:
The only two you listed that I've watched matches of is Angle and Rock. The others weren't really part of WWE programming by the time I got into wrestling and Jarrett is a TNA dude isn't he? Well he was probably something else in the 90's since TNA didn't exist then I think.
Yeah, I too would call Jarrett a TNA dude but he was originally in the WWE/WWF first. Then he jumped from WWF to WCW in late 1999 until they folded in 2001 and was actually fired by Vince McMahon LIVE on air on WCW's last broadcast in real life. But just a few years ago Jeff Jarrett came back to the WWE by going into the Hall of Fame and is now a booker/writer backstage for them.
I've played just about EVERY wrestling game there's been. I've kept a list of every WWE wrestling game there's been and how many I've played. Now that I think about it, I'm actually going to make a thread about it. So stay tuned!
WR91 Offline
Casual
(Sep 30th, 2020, 01:59 AM)Moonface Wrote:
The only two you listed that I've watched matches of is Angle and Rock. The others weren't really part of WWE programming by the time I got into wrestling and Jarrett is a TNA dude isn't he? Well he was probably something else in the 90's since TNA didn't exist then I think.
Yeah, I too would call Jarrett a TNA dude but he was originally in the WWE/WWF first. Then he jumped from WWF to WCW in late 1999 until they folded in 2001 and was actually fired by Vince McMahon LIVE on air on WCW's last broadcast in real life. But just a few years ago Jeff Jarrett came back to the WWE by going into the Hall of Fame and is now a booker/writer backstage for them.
I've played just about EVERY wrestling game there's been. I've kept a list of every WWE wrestling game there's been and how many I've played. Now that I think about it, I'm actually going to make a thread about it. So stay tuned!
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Brian! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,760 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Welcome aboard, Brian! I hope you enjoy this place Smile .

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WR91's World (Forum Blog) WR91 62 23,372 Nov 15th, 2022, 03:08 PM
Last Post: WR91