Phasmophobia | 2024 Roadmap and Beyond...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,742
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I really like the new ghost type and cursed possessions.
As for playing, @ShiraNoMai and myself both own the game @Dragon Lord so we could play with you together. I'd pitch @Mr EliteL too because I know he has interest in this game but I don't think he owns it yet and I'm also not sure if he has a PC that can run it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,742 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I really like the new ghost type and cursed possessions.
As for playing, @ShiraNoMai and myself both own the game @Dragon Lord so we could play with you together. I'd pitch @Mr EliteL too because I know he has interest in this game but I don't think he owns it yet and I'm also not sure if he has a PC that can run it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
That could work. I also have Monocle to play with as well. I've already warned him that once I get my PC, I'm forcing him to play Phas with me and I'm going to torture him in-game (and now with the new tarot cards, I can force a hunt! lmao).

So we can form a team with some combination of us. Even a three-person team would be enough, in the event that we can't get a fourth in on it.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
That could work. I also have Monocle to play with as well. I've already warned him that once I get my PC, I'm forcing him to play Phas with me and I'm going to torture him in-game (and now with the new tarot cards, I can force a hunt! lmao).

So we can form a team with some combination of us. Even a three-person team would be enough, in the event that we can't get a fourth in on it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,148
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My newer laptop I assume can play Phasmo if it can play Genshin. Although for some annoying reason it likes to periodically disconnect with the internet, but sometimes have days where the internet runs fine with no interruption. Either playing Genshin, watching a YouTube video, looking at comments on YT, or just opening a browser. Yet my old laptop or PS4 has zero problems with connection whatsoever, apart from when the new laptop disconnects it causes everything to disconnect. I need to find out why, been trying to but haven't found the reason yet.

So yeah I would be down to play Phasmo, but don't know if the game is poor for country to country play or not.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,148 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
My newer laptop I assume can play Phasmo if it can play Genshin. Although for some annoying reason it likes to periodically disconnect with the internet, but sometimes have days where the internet runs fine with no interruption. Either playing Genshin, watching a YouTube video, looking at comments on YT, or just opening a browser. Yet my old laptop or PS4 has zero problems with connection whatsoever, apart from when the new laptop disconnects it causes everything to disconnect. I need to find out why, been trying to but haven't found the reason yet.

So yeah I would be down to play Phasmo, but don't know if the game is poor for country to country play or not.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You'd probably experience a little bit of lag, but from what I've seen from watching streamers, EU players playing on the NA server (and vice versa) isn't that terrible in Phas. So I think we'd be able to play together with minimal annoyance in the performance of the game.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You'd probably experience a little bit of lag, but from what I've seen from watching streamers, EU players playing on the NA server (and vice versa) isn't that terrible in Phas. So I think we'd be able to play together with minimal annoyance in the performance of the game.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think it would be fine, since it's not like this game is fast paced like a shooter or something where lag would become a real problem. The only thing that would move fast is a ghost and that generally only happens in hunts, since if it happened at other times like when it's invisible and just roaming the potential lag of that could give away that a ghost is moving or in the room if there was sudden lag spikes from its actions.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I think it would be fine, since it's not like this game is fast paced like a shooter or something where lag would become a real problem. The only thing that would move fast is a ghost and that generally only happens in hunts, since if it happened at other times like when it's invisible and just roaming the potential lag of that could give away that a ghost is moving or in the room if there was sudden lag spikes from its actions.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So, since my gaming rig is up and running now, we can begin serious planning on a Phasmophobia night! Very excited to finally get to play the game, so would love to get some of you guys on board to join me.

Sunday and Monday nights are my nights off, so those would work best for me. Around 8-9 PM CST the most ideal time to start.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So, since my gaming rig is up and running now, we can begin serious planning on a Phasmophobia night! Very excited to finally get to play the game, so would love to get some of you guys on board to join me.

Sunday and Monday nights are my nights off, so those would work best for me. Around 8-9 PM CST the most ideal time to start.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sunday both myself and @ShiraNoMai don't work so that's a day I know we can both play. I don't know what the time difference is between CST and EST though. Sweat

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Sunday both myself and @ShiraNoMai don't work so that's a day I know we can both play. I don't know what the time difference is between CST and EST though. Sweat
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You guys are one hour ahead of me, so it'd be 9-10 PM. I could probably get myself out of bed at 7 PM too, if I actually go to sleep at a decent time Sunday or Monday mornings, if that would be more preferable. Unfortunately this is the one issue about trying to game with friends when they are all normie sleep schedules and you're an overnighter, haha.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
You guys are one hour ahead of me, so it'd be 9-10 PM. I could probably get myself out of bed at 7 PM too, if I actually go to sleep at a decent time Sunday or Monday mornings, if that would be more preferable. Unfortunately this is the one issue about trying to game with friends when they are all normie sleep schedules and you're an overnighter, haha.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, an hour isn't so bad. Probably best for me to play on Sunday nights since I have to be up for work at 4am on Tuesday's, so being up late on Monday nights isn't the best idea for me unless it'd be for maybe a single quick game depending on the start time.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, an hour isn't so bad. Probably best for me to play on Sunday nights since I have to be up for work at 4am on Tuesday's, so being up late on Monday nights isn't the best idea for me unless it'd be for maybe a single quick game depending on the start time.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sunday night might be the night to do it then. I'll have to check with Monocle to see if he's free that night, but even if he isn't, if we could at least have three people going into it, that would be fine too. Or we could just duo it if you're feeling brave, haha.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Sunday night might be the night to do it then. I'll have to check with Monocle to see if he's free that night, but even if he isn't, if we could at least have three people going into it, that would be fine too. Or we could just duo it if you're feeling brave, haha.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I'd love to play some Phas this Sunday night if anyone else is interested. Start time would be some where in the realm of 7-9 PM Central time (8-10 PM for East coast, 5-7 PM for West coast).

If anyone doesn't know, the game requires voice to be able to fully play it, so you'd need to have a working mic and be willing to talk. Would love to get a group of four to go for it, but I'd be okay with only one or two people as well.

So anyone who is interested just let me know either in this topic or on Discord if you have me on there. If you don't have me on Discord and are interested in playing, just shoot me a PM for my Discord info.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
So I'd love to play some Phas this Sunday night if anyone else is interested. Start time would be some where in the realm of 7-9 PM Central time (8-10 PM for East coast, 5-7 PM for West coast).

If anyone doesn't know, the game requires voice to be able to fully play it, so you'd need to have a working mic and be willing to talk. Would love to get a group of four to go for it, but I'd be okay with only one or two people as well.

So anyone who is interested just let me know either in this topic or on Discord if you have me on there. If you don't have me on Discord and are interested in playing, just shoot me a PM for my Discord info.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I should be free for it since I don't work Monday mornings and that time isn't so late it'll mess with my class I have that day.

You have any particular map(s) in mind to play on? I haven't played in so long I don't even know if any new ones are in or what they're like. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I should be free for it since I don't work Monday mornings and that time isn't so late it'll mess with my class I have that day.

You have any particular map(s) in mind to play on? I haven't played in so long I don't even know if any new ones are in or what they're like. XD
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Nah, any and all maps are on the table. There is one new map from the last time you played probably, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

I definitely want to play Asylum at least once just to see what it's like. Especially with Phasmo in its current form.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Nah, any and all maps are on the table. There is one new map from the last time you played probably, but I'm not going to spoil it for you.

I definitely want to play Asylum at least once just to see what it's like. Especially with Phasmo in its current form.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,148
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I need to soundproof my bedroom or get my own place, or own a studio and go there to be able to play, dang it. Even if it were like 3AM here in one of those circumstances I'd try. Glare But nope, highly doubt my mum and sister would appreciate that the way I am now. LOL

Hope you guys get a game going, no matter how many get to join tomorrow.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,148 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I need to soundproof my bedroom or get my own place, or own a studio and go there to be able to play, dang it. Even if it were like 3AM here in one of those circumstances I'd try. Glare But nope, highly doubt my mum and sister would appreciate that the way I am now. LOL

Hope you guys get a game going, no matter how many get to join tomorrow.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Shame you wouldn't be able to join, Elite. Yeah, Timezones suck for trying to get people together to play a game when you live in across the ocean.

So I'm thinking 8 PM (9 PM Eastern) would be a good start time if that's okay with you Moon. Not sure who else will want to join, but if you're okay with it, we could just do duos too.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Shame you wouldn't be able to join, Elite. Yeah, Timezones suck for trying to get people together to play a game when you live in across the ocean.

So I'm thinking 8 PM (9 PM Eastern) would be a good start time if that's okay with you Moon. Not sure who else will want to join, but if you're okay with it, we could just do duos too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters Delayed to 2024 Moonface 9 1,644 Sep 9th, 2023, 12:47 AM
Last Post: Moonface