Universal Chat Thread
ShiraNoMai Offline
πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’œ / πŸ©·πŸ’›πŸ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | PokΓ©mon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Time sure is a thing, huh?

Luckily the worst of it seems to be whiffing past both of us, but we'll be getting all the fun stuff on this right side of the storm (wind, rain, storm surge (though that's more Maniak than us)).

Looks like it'll be hitting at a Cat 4, though, which is pretty nasty.

[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
πŸ–€πŸ€πŸ’œ / πŸ©·πŸ’›πŸ’™
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | PokΓ©mon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,195 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Time sure is a thing, huh?

Luckily the worst of it seems to be whiffing past both of us, but we'll be getting all the fun stuff on this right side of the storm (wind, rain, storm surge (though that's more Maniak than us)).

Looks like it'll be hitting at a Cat 4, though, which is pretty nasty.

[Image: 2.jpg]
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not in the direct path; I don't need to experience Ian 2: Electric Boogaloo. For those that don't recall, Ian made landfall as a Category 4 (it was briefly a Cat 5, but it didn't make landfall in the US as that), immediately slowed to a crawl upon making landfall, and OBLITERATED the general area that it made landfall on. Fort Myers Beach? Sanibel Island? LEVELED! It was absolutely insane. Our house had our patio screen ripped down from the wind force alone, AND WE WERE AMONG THE LUCKY ONES!

I feel bad for the people in the direct line of fire, because it's gonna be a rough ride.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Yeah, I'm glad I'm not in the direct path; I don't need to experience Ian 2: Electric Boogaloo. For those that don't recall, Ian made landfall as a Category 4 (it was briefly a Cat 5, but it didn't make landfall in the US as that), immediately slowed to a crawl upon making landfall, and OBLITERATED the general area that it made landfall on. Fort Myers Beach? Sanibel Island? LEVELED! It was absolutely insane. Our house had our patio screen ripped down from the wind force alone, AND WE WERE AMONG THE LUCKY ONES!

I feel bad for the people in the direct line of fire, because it's gonna be a rough ride.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So Hurricane Helene has made it inland and is now circling Kentucky at ludicrous speeds (last I checked, she was moving at 28 mph -- which is absolutely booking it for a storm like that). I can report that our house sustained no damage and that I am doing fine. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for those in the direct path of the storm. Massive flooding has plagued the general area the storm has appeared in. It's really bad, and it's only gonna get worse as the storm is projected to be in a holding pattern over the midwest as it dissipates.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 14,316 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
So Hurricane Helene has made it inland and is now circling Kentucky at ludicrous speeds (last I checked, she was moving at 28 mph -- which is absolutely booking it for a storm like that). I can report that our house sustained no damage and that I am doing fine. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for those in the direct path of the storm. Massive flooding has plagued the general area the storm has appeared in. It's really bad, and it's only gonna get worse as the storm is projected to be in a holding pattern over the midwest as it dissipates.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Movie Thread | Minecraft Movie Trailer Moonface 99 28,912 Sep 26th, 2024, 04:41 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 266 59,493 Sep 11th, 2024, 10:33 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 8 843 May 23rd, 2024, 11:43 PM
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 70,900 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 57,995 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM