Astro Bot | Free DLC Trailer
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well if anyone was hoping Final Fantasy might get put in with the free update that's coming soon, it won't be. A recent interview with the leader of Team Asobi said that despite wanting to feature Cloud in the base game that SE didn't make it possible. Either they want too much money for it to be worth it, or Final Fantasy is gonna be saved to have a whole level of bots for it like some other games got. I can see it going either way but hopefully we end up with FF getting put in one way or another. Especially since the series was referenced in Astro's Playroom.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Well if anyone was hoping Final Fantasy might get put in with the free update that's coming soon, it won't be. A recent interview with the leader of Team Asobi said that despite wanting to feature Cloud in the base game that SE didn't make it possible. Either they want too much money for it to be worth it, or Final Fantasy is gonna be saved to have a whole level of bots for it like some other games got. I can see it going either way but hopefully we end up with FF getting put in one way or another. Especially since the series was referenced in Astro's Playroom.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Astro Bot | Speedrun and Special Bots Add-On Release Schedule
The recently announced free update for Astro Bot that brings five speedrun levels and ten new special bots will begin rolling out tomorrow, with a new level and two new bots being added weekly.
  • October 17: Building Speed
  • October 24: Let It Slide
  • October 31: Spring-Loaded Run
  • November 7: Helium Heights
  • November 14: Rising Heat
Here's a brief overview of what to expect in the first speedrun level:

PlayStation Blog Wrote:
In Building Speed, with the help of Barkster, the bulldog booster, you will blast your way through a sky-high city. Dodge cranes, smash through crates, and even speed through a flying car wash on the way to rescue your stranded crew.
As for what bots will be in each level, you'll just have to wait until they release to find out.

Ooh, I like that this is being done weekly rather than all at once. I'll probably check out the first level on the weekend unless I get time to check it out earlier, but it'll depend on my homework load. Tongue
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Astro Bot | Speedrun and Special Bots Add-On Release Schedule
The recently announced free update for Astro Bot that brings five speedrun levels and ten new special bots will begin rolling out tomorrow, with a new level and two new bots being added weekly.
  • October 17: Building Speed
  • October 24: Let It Slide
  • October 31: Spring-Loaded Run
  • November 7: Helium Heights
  • November 14: Rising Heat
Here's a brief overview of what to expect in the first speedrun level:

PlayStation Blog Wrote:
In Building Speed, with the help of Barkster, the bulldog booster, you will blast your way through a sky-high city. Dodge cranes, smash through crates, and even speed through a flying car wash on the way to rescue your stranded crew.
As for what bots will be in each level, you'll just have to wait until they release to find out.

Ooh, I like that this is being done weekly rather than all at once. I'll probably check out the first level on the weekend unless I get time to check it out earlier, but it'll depend on my homework load. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mario & Luigi (Series) | Brothership Overview Trailer Moonface 11 488 Oct 13th, 2024, 04:49 AM
Last Post: queenzelda
  Tekken 8 | Heihachi Gameplay Trailer Moonface 250 22,934 Oct 10th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Dragon Quest (Series) | DQ3 HD-2D - TGS '24 Trailer Moonface 14 653 Oct 4th, 2024, 03:29 AM
  Suikoden (Series) | HD Remasters - TGS '24 Trailer Moonface 11 2,424 Sep 29th, 2024, 07:23 AM
  The Legend of Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom | Traversing Hyrule Trailer Moonface 13 545 Sep 22nd, 2024, 09:36 PM
Last Post: Moonface