Currently Playing
[Switch] Pokemon Violet [Switch] ACNH [Steam] BK:EW&tLO
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,345
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Welcome to your first day of opening your first card shop. In this game you open your first shop and open packs in order to lvl up your store. I have been playing this since launch. There are nexus mods for this for Pokemon cards, to make the shop look how you want (other then brown and white), YuGiOh card mods, a Genshin card mod, DBZ cards, along with a few others I found. I installed the mod to where I can change out the colors in my store. I plan to install the YuGiOh card mod since I've seen most streamers playing the Pokemon card mod.

This game is in early access as the devs have said they are currently working on the card game & how it will work when they add it in. :3 Is anyone else playing this or interested in this game? I have really been enjoying it.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,345 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

Welcome to your first day of opening your first card shop. In this game you open your first shop and open packs in order to lvl up your store. I have been playing this since launch. There are nexus mods for this for Pokemon cards, to make the shop look how you want (other then brown and white), YuGiOh card mods, a Genshin card mod, DBZ cards, along with a few others I found. I installed the mod to where I can change out the colors in my store. I plan to install the YuGiOh card mod since I've seen most streamers playing the Pokemon card mod.

This game is in early access as the devs have said they are currently working on the card game & how it will work when they add it in. :3 Is anyone else playing this or interested in this game? I have really been enjoying it.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,189
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I hadn't watched a trailer for this until now and I genuinely thought this was by the same people who made Supermarket Simulator. On paper it isn't, but looking at the two games side by side I truly believe both games are by the same people and they're just being released under different company names. Not only do both use the exact same assets, but all the UI matches and so does the descriptions of both games on Steam, and both feature a prologue chapter. There is no way two totally separate entities do that; if it were this is the type of copy-your-homework slam dunk everyone thinks Palworld is.

Putting my cork board of bullshit aside though, I'm not sure how I feel about the card collection mechanic. It seems rather pointless because at the start why wouldn't you just crack open every pack and sell rare cards for huge profits while keeping the common stuff to build your collection? It doesn't seem like selling individual cards would hold much risk until your collection starts filling up to cause you to end up with a lot of duplicate single common cards. Unsure
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,189 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I hadn't watched a trailer for this until now and I genuinely thought this was by the same people who made Supermarket Simulator. On paper it isn't, but looking at the two games side by side I truly believe both games are by the same people and they're just being released under different company names. Not only do both use the exact same assets, but all the UI matches and so does the descriptions of both games on Steam, and both feature a prologue chapter. There is no way two totally separate entities do that; if it were this is the type of copy-your-homework slam dunk everyone thinks Palworld is.

Putting my cork board of bullshit aside though, I'm not sure how I feel about the card collection mechanic. It seems rather pointless because at the start why wouldn't you just crack open every pack and sell rare cards for huge profits while keeping the common stuff to build your collection? It doesn't seem like selling individual cards would hold much risk until your collection starts filling up to cause you to end up with a lot of duplicate single common cards. Unsure
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,345
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
In the game as you level up, yes there is a lvl up mechanic in this you actually can bundle cards together that sell for really low rate. As for selling pricy cards ya you can do that, I watched someone else stream that who did that and got the price it was worth for it. The only cards worth keeping are GHOST cards which are very hard to come by, especially foils or rainbow foils.

I paid about $11 for it when it launched and gifted it to two others I know who stream. I told them to enjoy the card bard crack simulator. I like it since you can open up cards without having to by rl ones since I used to buy YuGiOh and Pokemon cards a long time ago. I do plan to install the YGO mod since I have seen the Pokemon one already & it's really good.
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 10,345 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
In the game as you level up, yes there is a lvl up mechanic in this you actually can bundle cards together that sell for really low rate. As for selling pricy cards ya you can do that, I watched someone else stream that who did that and got the price it was worth for it. The only cards worth keeping are GHOST cards which are very hard to come by, especially foils or rainbow foils.

I paid about $11 for it when it launched and gifted it to two others I know who stream. I told them to enjoy the card bard crack simulator. I like it since you can open up cards without having to by rl ones since I used to buy YuGiOh and Pokemon cards a long time ago. I do plan to install the YGO mod since I have seen the Pokemon one already & it's really good.