UG is Now an Adult Forum!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I was waiting for @Mr EliteL to make this thread because I always leave the honors to him, but considering it's midnight in the UK now I'm going to assume he isn't going to be coming online now to do it. Tongue

As the title says, Universal Gaming is now an adult forum going forward because we have hit our 18th anniversary! Gasp Shock Wow

I want to take this moment to thank every one of you who come here or have come here to be part of this community, whether it's been for our whole tenure or only some of it. I truly cherish the moments I've had here with all of you and I genuinely appreciate every one of you for being part of something that I didn't think would be such a long and big part of my life. Thank you. ^_^
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Moonlighter (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 29,136 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
So I was waiting for @Mr EliteL to make this thread because I always leave the honors to him, but considering it's midnight in the UK now I'm going to assume he isn't going to be coming online now to do it. Tongue

As the title says, Universal Gaming is now an adult forum going forward because we have hit our 18th anniversary! Gasp Shock Wow

I want to take this moment to thank every one of you who come here or have come here to be part of this community, whether it's been for our whole tenure or only some of it. I truly cherish the moments I've had here with all of you and I genuinely appreciate every one of you for being part of something that I didn't think would be such a long and big part of my life. Thank you. ^_^
ShiraNoMai Online
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Moderators
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,226
Yoshi (Shiny) Yoshi Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The little brother I never wanted, finally graduating high school and going out into the big adult world Cry

I can't say I ever imagined myself still being here in this very year, but I probably attribute that to not even conceiving of a future past 5 or so years; the fact it's been 18 whole years on this earth is a feat and a half.

Wherever UG may roam, let its ideologies and passion forever live on in all of us. Smile
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’œ / ๐Ÿฉท๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’™
Currently Playing
Minecraft: Drehmal (PC) | Golden Yoshi's Island (SNES) | Pokรฉmon Violet (Switch)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 27,226 Yoshi (Shiny) Yoshi Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
The little brother I never wanted, finally graduating high school and going out into the big adult world Cry

I can't say I ever imagined myself still being here in this very year, but I probably attribute that to not even conceiving of a future past 5 or so years; the fact it's been 18 whole years on this earth is a feat and a half.

Wherever UG may roam, let its ideologies and passion forever live on in all of us. Smile
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Wuthering Waves | Unicorn Overlord
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,921
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
FRICK. Knew it was this Tuesday was going to be this day. I blame work, having to do a shift-swap yesterday just threw me off what day it was, I missed two very important things yesterday, NO. >.< All I had to do was go online but nope I chose to keep to myself. Woulda thought doing the Spiral Abyss which ends on the 15th and resets the 16th, and I had to complete it over on my two F2P accounts would trigger my memory, but nah. I'm an idiot.

[Image: 35dd3d1d034198fbd11d82f4fa63351a.gif]

Despite all that, wow 18 long years now, crazy. Literally couldn't be done with all the members who've come along and joined, and those who had a brief stay included. We might not be a site heaving with uncontrollable activity, but a small place to chill out, have a light chat or join in whatever else may be going on. Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact | Wuthering Waves | Unicorn Overlord
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,921 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
FRICK. Knew it was this Tuesday was going to be this day. I blame work, having to do a shift-swap yesterday just threw me off what day it was, I missed two very important things yesterday, NO. >.< All I had to do was go online but nope I chose to keep to myself. Woulda thought doing the Spiral Abyss which ends on the 15th and resets the 16th, and I had to complete it over on my two F2P accounts would trigger my memory, but nah. I'm an idiot.

[Image: 35dd3d1d034198fbd11d82f4fa63351a.gif]

Despite all that, wow 18 long years now, crazy. Literally couldn't be done with all the members who've come along and joined, and those who had a brief stay included. We might not be a site heaving with uncontrollable activity, but a small place to chill out, have a light chat or join in whatever else may be going on. Grin

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Global Forum Rules Moonface 0 11,604 Jun 4th, 2018, 02:45 AM
Last Post: Moonface