|
|
Oct 7th, 2026, 07:40 AM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s) What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns Any/Any
|
Land of the Sun -- Novasonic
I've labeled it under the most comprehensible part of the full song title; the rest of the song title is just pure gibberish, as far as I can tell. Been looking for this song on Spotify for a while now; turned out I was looking for it under the wrong name. If you say "that song name looks familiar", you'd probably better recognize it as "Empire of the Sun", as that was the name of it in games like Pump it Up. It's a Korean Rap Metal song, if you've never heard of it, and it's really good, so I was quite happy that I finally found it.
|
|
|
|
Oct 7th, 2026, 07:40 AM
|
|
|
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s) What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns Any/Any
|
|
Land of the Sun -- Novasonic
I've labeled it under the most comprehensible part of the full song title; the rest of the song title is just pure gibberish, as far as I can tell. Been looking for this song on Spotify for a while now; turned out I was looking for it under the wrong name. If you say "that song name looks familiar", you'd probably better recognize it as "Empire of the Sun", as that was the name of it in games like Pump it Up. It's a Korean Rap Metal song, if you've never heard of it, and it's really good, so I was quite happy that I finally found it.
|
|
|
Oct 8th, 2026, 11:41 PM
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise
Didn't make a conscious decision to listen to it; it just came up randomly  .
|
|
|
|
Oct 8th, 2026, 11:41 PM
|
|
|
Expert
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
|
Vangelis - Conquest of Paradise
Didn't make a conscious decision to listen to it; it just came up randomly  .
|
|
|
5 minutes ago
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s) What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns Any/Any
|
Virtual Insanity -- Jamiroquai
My store is playing good music, gais! Yeah, this got added to the playlist, and I was very pleased yet very confused. At least its something to break up all the Taylor Swift, Rob Thomas, and Faith Hill in the playlist (not that I really mind Rob Thomas all that much; he's just overrepresented).
|
|
|
|
5 minutes ago
|
|
|
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
|
Posts:
Threads:
Joined: Jun 2018
Currently Playing Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s) What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns Any/Any
|
|
Virtual Insanity -- Jamiroquai
My store is playing good music, gais! Yeah, this got added to the playlist, and I was very pleased yet very confused. At least its something to break up all the Taylor Swift, Rob Thomas, and Faith Hill in the playlist (not that I really mind Rob Thomas all that much; he's just overrepresented).
|
|