Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I didn't even get the bulk email. I'll have to check my email settings & see what's up.  Hmm I reappeared due to my love of gaming all on my own. ;3

(Jun 10th, 2019, 11:14 PM)Moonface Wrote:
I'll ask how you've been queen. Tongue 

I'm watching E3 2019 on youtube & am catching up to what's being shown earlier. Such as the PC Gaming Show, & other youtube gamers who are giving their impressions of E3 2019. xp Otherwise, I've been dealing with a bit of a cold & it's not been fun. I caught it afew days ago & blargh. I'm actually starting to feel better today; which has been nice. :3 

How's work/school been going for you Moonface?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
I didn't even get the bulk email. I'll have to check my email settings & see what's up.  Hmm I reappeared due to my love of gaming all on my own. ;3

I'll ask how you've been queen. Tongue 

I'm watching E3 2019 on youtube & am catching up to what's being shown earlier. Such as the PC Gaming Show, & other youtube gamers who are giving their impressions of E3 2019. xp Otherwise, I've been dealing with a bit of a cold & it's not been fun. I caught it afew days ago & blargh. I'm actually starting to feel better today; which has been nice. :3 

How's work/school been going for you Moonface?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,533
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Maybe it went into your junk folder? I know it went into mine despite the fact I sent it with my own email address attached to it. Rolleyes

Aww, sorry about your cold queen. Shira had one last week but luckily I managed to avoid catching it. Tongue

School ended for me in May since I didn't want to take classes over summer, so right now I've just been dealing with work. Today was crap because it rained really hard on my way to work, and because I walk and didn't have an umbrella, I got soaked completely through and I have to work on frozen food. I was absolutely freezing my butt off until Shira came by to bring me some dry clothes to wear. >n<
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,533 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Maybe it went into your junk folder? I know it went into mine despite the fact I sent it with my own email address attached to it. Rolleyes

Aww, sorry about your cold queen. Shira had one last week but luckily I managed to avoid catching it. Tongue

School ended for me in May since I didn't want to take classes over summer, so right now I've just been dealing with work. Today was crap because it rained really hard on my way to work, and because I walk and didn't have an umbrella, I got soaked completely through and I have to work on frozen food. I was absolutely freezing my butt off until Shira came by to bring me some dry clothes to wear. >n<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Your probably right. XD

Aww, I feel her pain. Getting sick is no fun, no matter the season.

Oof. Good thing she was there to rescue you by driving over with some dry clothes. Sounds like you have the delima of perhaps needing a second car.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Your probably right. XD

Aww, I feel her pain. Getting sick is no fun, no matter the season.

Oof. Good thing she was there to rescue you by driving over with some dry clothes. Sounds like you have the delima of perhaps needing a second car.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well I'd first need to solve the dilemma of knowing how to drive a car to be able to use the second car. ROFL
Although I have an umbrella now which will help, and my work told me in future to just call in that I'll be in later if the rain is that bad in future. Smile

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well I'd first need to solve the dilemma of knowing how to drive a car to be able to use the second car. ROFL
Although I have an umbrella now which will help, and my work told me in future to just call in that I'll be in later if the rain is that bad in future. Smile
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Grandia HD, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 2,232
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
I've been so-so. Currently dealing with an unknown illness (I'm having blood tests out the wazoo and my foot is swollen and icky), but aside from that I'm doing pretty well. How about you two?
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
XP: 2,232 Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
I've been so-so. Currently dealing with an unknown illness (I'm having blood tests out the wazoo and my foot is swollen and icky), but aside from that I'm doing pretty well. How about you two?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 11th, 2019, 01:30 AM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:
Oof. I'm glad your doing well though.

So far SquarEnix has won E3 for me. Yea, E3 is saved. xp Now to see how Nintendo does for tomorrow. ;3
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jun 11th, 2019, 01:30 AM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:
Oof. I'm glad your doing well though.

So far SquarEnix has won E3 for me. Yea, E3 is saved. xp Now to see how Nintendo does for tomorrow. ;3
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
I'm far too lazy to actually watch E3, so I just kind of leech news from other sources. I'm a bit interested in Nintendo's show though, as I recently acquired a Switch myself. Unfortunately I'll be at work when their segment airs, so I'll have to check my phone for it.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
I'm far too lazy to actually watch E3, so I just kind of leech news from other sources. I'm a bit interested in Nintendo's show though, as I recently acquired a Switch myself. Unfortunately I'll be at work when their segment airs, so I'll have to check my phone for it.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
You're actually posting on a forum? What alternate reality have I found myself in?
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
You're actually posting on a forum? What alternate reality have I found myself in?
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I now wonder whether the bulk email I sent out for E3 played a role in random returns or whether there's some strange supernatural force calling us together to rise up against Stadia and avenge physical games.

I actually legit know nothing about this email o.=.o; I just wanted to make sure I commemorated the 75th anniversary of D-Day on the forum, like I did the cenntennial of Armistice Day.

Speaking of, there's a topic I've been wanting to make...
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
I now wonder whether the bulk email I sent out for E3 played a role in random returns or whether there's some strange supernatural force calling us together to rise up against Stadia and avenge physical games.

I actually legit know nothing about this email o.=.o; I just wanted to make sure I commemorated the 75th anniversary of D-Day on the forum, like I did the cenntennial of Armistice Day.

Speaking of, there's a topic I've been wanting to make...
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4
Mario Kart Doom Pokémon 
(Jun 11th, 2019, 05:11 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:

It's all a figment of your imagination. Also I was bored.
Kazan X. Lemuris Offline
Beginner
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Dreamcast, PS4

Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Jun 11th, 2019, 10:46 AM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:

No, if this was my imagination, you'd actually be playing Borderlands 2 with me again. :^)
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,794 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
(Jun 11th, 2019, 10:46 AM)Kazan X. Lemuris Wrote:

No, if this was my imagination, you'd actually be playing Borderlands 2 with me again. :^)
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I might of actually got it, but my return tend to be I try to get into a habit of checking everyday and then getting out of that habit. ^^:

Also sadly everyone seem to be getting sick hope everyone feels better!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I might of actually got it, but my return tend to be I try to get into a habit of checking everyday and then getting out of that habit. ^^:

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2019, 02:24 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I didn't get sick. I had painful ankles for a few days earlier in the week but I don't classify that as being sick. Tongue

Going to some cookout thing tomorrow which'll be interesting since I don't think I've ever really gone to one before. I know it's just a BBQ but calling it a cookout makes me feel it's more than just a regular BBQ. Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 12th, 2019, 02:24 AM)Yuri Wrote:
I didn't get sick. I had painful ankles for a few days earlier in the week but I don't classify that as being sick. Tongue

Going to some cookout thing tomorrow which'll be interesting since I don't think I've ever really gone to one before. I know it's just a BBQ but calling it a cookout makes me feel it's more than just a regular BBQ. Unsure
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hope everyone who's got ailments get better soon too. Had a cold myself couple weeks ago, sister has one now though.

@Yuri earlier: Thanks for the concern over my cat. Yeah, I think Moony was correct with what she was like. She returned to her usual self two days later, the day after the vets she was still a bit out of it but nothing drastic.

Long shift tomorrow, then Father's Day Sunday. We're (only me and sis with my dad as bro is spending time with his partner's family) going to some motor show with stunts all sorts. May have a vehicle I am personally interested in seeing there too. As I was feeling down this week, I actually forgot about getting a gift for my Dad, so ended up resorting to chocolates. A safe fall back, but eh. I'll buy him lunch then dinner on the day too (dinner joint with my sister).
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Hope everyone who's got ailments get better soon too. Had a cold myself couple weeks ago, sister has one now though.

@Yuri earlier: Thanks for the concern over my cat. Yeah, I think Moony was correct with what she was like. She returned to her usual self two days later, the day after the vets she was still a bit out of it but nothing drastic.

Long shift tomorrow, then Father's Day Sunday. We're (only me and sis with my dad as bro is spending time with his partner's family) going to some motor show with stunts all sorts. May have a vehicle I am personally interested in seeing there too. As I was feeling down this week, I actually forgot about getting a gift for my Dad, so ended up resorting to chocolates. A safe fall back, but eh. I'll buy him lunch then dinner on the day too (dinner joint with my sister).
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 14th, 2019, 10:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
May have a vehicle I am personally interested in seeing there too.
It had better be a monster truck. Glare

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 14th, 2019, 10:40 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
May have a vehicle I am personally interested in seeing there too.
It had better be a monster truck. Glare

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Car/Vehicle Thread Moonface 0 27 Apr 20th, 2024, 07:01 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 45,264 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,345 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  Universal Gaming Marketplace Moonface 87 63,140 Mar 10th, 2024, 09:04 PM
  General Anime/Manga Chat Karo 121 50,162 Mar 2nd, 2024, 09:15 PM