Tattoos and Piercings
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think this has ever been a subject discussed by members of this board so this might be an interesting one. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Want to get any? What do you think of them?

I don't have any of either and I highly doubt I would ever get any. I hate the sound of a tattoo pen for starters, and the idea of getting either has just never interested me. XD

I like tattoos though so long as they're not just random things, like when I see people in college getting something like a butterfly on their ankle just for the hell of it. I feel like there should be a good meaning behind them or they should be something artistic.

Piercings, I just dislike when people have earrings that are ridiculously large hoops just asking to be caught on something. I like small piercings that you can notice but aren't screaming at you for attention. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,653 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I don't think this has ever been a subject discussed by members of this board so this might be an interesting one. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Want to get any? What do you think of them?

I don't have any of either and I highly doubt I would ever get any. I hate the sound of a tattoo pen for starters, and the idea of getting either has just never interested me. XD

I like tattoos though so long as they're not just random things, like when I see people in college getting something like a butterfly on their ankle just for the hell of it. I feel like there should be a good meaning behind them or they should be something artistic.

Piercings, I just dislike when people have earrings that are ridiculously large hoops just asking to be caught on something. I like small piercings that you can notice but aren't screaming at you for attention. XD
lp0 on fire Offline
PC Load Letter WTF does that mean?!
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
As far as tattoos do surgery scars count? I have enough of them I don't need to mark up my body more.

Piercings do Metal rods that are in my upper legs count? How about a medical screw in my knee? How about hooks and anchors in my foot?

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
As far as tattoos do surgery scars count? I have enough of them I don't need to mark up my body more.

Piercings do Metal rods that are in my upper legs count? How about a medical screw in my knee? How about hooks and anchors in my foot?
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tattoos can be OK, best being small really. I agree they should have meaning, since I knew two twin brothers who both got a tattoo of the word 'brothers' (or brother) in Japanese, or another language, on their wrist. Anything big though is going to look really bad when you're much older. Cool to have now perhaps, but in the long run, nope.

If I were to get one, it would be small and on my arm somewhere. I don't actually want one though. So I'm good.

Piercings, nah, I'd rather not. I think most are absolutely pointless other than for earrings. On your nose, tongue, eyebrow, belly button and God knows where else. I don't understand why they're a good place to have a hole made in you for jewellery. Other than you have money you got no clue what to do with. Which if I did, that wouldn't be where I'd be spending it. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,093 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Tattoos can be OK, best being small really. I agree they should have meaning, since I knew two twin brothers who both got a tattoo of the word 'brothers' (or brother) in Japanese, or another language, on their wrist. Anything big though is going to look really bad when you're much older. Cool to have now perhaps, but in the long run, nope.

If I were to get one, it would be small and on my arm somewhere. I don't actually want one though. So I'm good.

Piercings, nah, I'd rather not. I think most are absolutely pointless other than for earrings. On your nose, tongue, eyebrow, belly button and God knows where else. I don't understand why they're a good place to have a hole made in you for jewellery. Other than you have money you got no clue what to do with. Which if I did, that wouldn't be where I'd be spending it. XD
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
A few months back, I was toying with the idea of having this done:

[Image: 2003_BJ.png]

But the person I had agreed everything upon with had since stopped working there (she either quit or got fired, but the thing is that I couldn't get my tattoo done). All the other employees wanted to do it for a higher cost... no thanks.
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
A few months back, I was toying with the idea of having this done:

[Image: 2003_BJ.png]

But the person I had agreed everything upon with had since stopped working there (she either quit or got fired, but the thing is that I couldn't get my tattoo done). All the other employees wanted to do it for a higher cost... no thanks.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My ears are pierced, & I love wearing dangling earrings. Even if some of them are over large. It's not like I wear them all the time. Usually when I'm hanging out at home I just have small nothing earrings on. XD I don't have any tattoo's though I love a lot of the art for a lot of them that I've seen. I just could never do it myself, as Daffy Duck is famous for saying; "I hate pain cause it hurts me." So yea, I agree with his philosophy. xD
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
My ears are pierced, & I love wearing dangling earrings. Even if some of them are over large. It's not like I wear them all the time. Usually when I'm hanging out at home I just have small nothing earrings on. XD I don't have any tattoo's though I love a lot of the art for a lot of them that I've seen. I just could never do it myself, as Daffy Duck is famous for saying; "I hate pain cause it hurts me." So yea, I agree with his philosophy. xD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 15th, 2018, 11:38 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I just could never do it myself, as Daffy Duck is famous for saying; "I hate pain cause it hurts me." So yea, I agree with his philosophy. xD
What if we knock you out and do a tattoo you want and don't wake you up until the pain will be gone? Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I just could never do it myself, as Daffy Duck is famous for saying; "I hate pain cause it hurts me." So yea, I agree with his philosophy. xD
What if we knock you out and do a tattoo you want and don't wake you up until the pain will be gone? Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I do not have any tattoos or piercings and I've never had any desire to get any. I'm fine with other people having them (though I think it looks incredibly stupid when someone has their entire body covered in tattoos, or have like 100 piercings on their face), but I have absolutely no interest in doing any of that to myself.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Tunic
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,732 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I do not have any tattoos or piercings and I've never had any desire to get any. I'm fine with other people having them (though I think it looks incredibly stupid when someone has their entire body covered in tattoos, or have like 100 piercings on their face), but I have absolutely no interest in doing any of that to myself.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 11:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Hmmm, I'd probably be out of town that day. LOL So, long story short: no way man. 

Besides, it'd be more fun to do that to Dragon Lord by giving him an impromptu tat of Hatsune Miku. Tongue
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: dj8g30-f027a6f5-6621-48fd-98ef-d91107be781c.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,666 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
(Jun 15th, 2018, 11:41 PM)Moonface Wrote:
Hmmm, I'd probably be out of town that day. LOL So, long story short: no way man. 

Besides, it'd be more fun to do that to Dragon Lord by giving him an impromptu tat of Hatsune Miku. Tongue
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ive been toying with the idea of getting Guilmon's Hazard Symbol tattooed on both my shoulders, but ive held off on it because i still live with my Mom and Dad, and they wouldn't be happy with me.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,819 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Ive been toying with the idea of getting Guilmon's Hazard Symbol tattooed on both my shoulders, but ive held off on it because i still live with my Mom and Dad, and they wouldn't be happy with me.
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152
Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 16th, 2018, 10:38 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

"The symbol bears a striking similarity to the biological hazard symbol" (okay that was paraphrased)

Say what now? No it doesn't... its more of a mix between the Radiation Warning Symbol and the old Civil Defense fallout shelter symbol.

Here is an image showing Bio-hazard, Fallout shelter, and radiation hazard:
https://i.imgur.com/jy4irSU.jpg

Zaythus Network Community Lifeboat man I suck at advertising stuff...
[Image: pcmascot.png]
Putting the 'Percussive' in 'Maintenance' since Before (most of) you were born.
Any post do not reflect the views of Zaythus Netwroks Inc nor it's new Murderous OverLoard Tap A Talk (hereby referred to as "TAT").
Any posts do not necessary reflect the views of the poster, after all he does shitpost from time to time, like right now.

Percussive maintenance - the art of whacking the crap out of an electronic device to get it to work again.
We need Tables!
The community's grumpy old man who goes on long winded rants.
WARNING: This post contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
[Image: BDay-18-2nd.png]
[Image: ZUW3rka.gif]
Spooky scary skeletons
Send shivers down your spine
Shrieking skulls will shock your soul
Seal your doom tonight
[Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_qbGJuxCYY]
https://i.imgur.com/DVjkd5Z.gif
lp0 on fire Offline
Currently Playing
OpenRTC 2, Parkitech
Favourite Platform(s)
Glorious PC Master Race
XP: 3,152 Uncharted Tomb Raider Tekken 
(Jun 16th, 2018, 10:38 PM)Maniakkid25 Wrote:

"The symbol bears a striking similarity to the biological hazard symbol" (okay that was paraphrased)

Say what now? No it doesn't... its more of a mix between the Radiation Warning Symbol and the old Civil Defense fallout shelter symbol.

Here is an image showing Bio-hazard, Fallout shelter, and radiation hazard:
https://i.imgur.com/jy4irSU.jpg
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268
Mega Man Bioshock 
I don't have either. I'm also afraid of needles, so I'd never get one anyway! But if I wasn't afraid of needles, I'd get a tattoo of the Fire Rune, from the Suikoden games, on my hand. For those who don't know, in the Suikoden series, magic comes from magical orbs that embed into the users hand (And sometimes forehead)
So I always thought it'd be cool to have one! Although I've noticed many people, who actually got tattoos from Suikoden, all got them on their arms or something.. but I feel since it's not technical, it doesn't fit properly.. if that makes sense.

Here's the fire rune image.

[Image: th?id=OIP.2gMO1m3_m81ex1ShfnvqyAHaIU&pid=Api]

Some of my posts are satire, so don't take me too seriously! : P
Hotspot Offline
Does this avatar make me look fat?
Currently Playing
Overwatch, Legend of Zorldo: Breath of the Winds
Favourite Platform(s)
PS2
XP: 268 Mega Man Bioshock 
I don't have either. I'm also afraid of needles, so I'd never get one anyway! But if I wasn't afraid of needles, I'd get a tattoo of the Fire Rune, from the Suikoden games, on my hand. For those who don't know, in the Suikoden series, magic comes from magical orbs that embed into the users hand (And sometimes forehead)
So I always thought it'd be cool to have one! Although I've noticed many people, who actually got tattoos from Suikoden, all got them on their arms or something.. but I feel since it's not technical, it doesn't fit properly.. if that makes sense.

Here's the fire rune image.

[Image: th?id=OIP.2gMO1m3_m81ex1ShfnvqyAHaIU&pid=Api]
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Not a fan of them myself, but please don't make yourself look like a living colouring book or look as if you've had an accident with a nailgun.
[Image: E12av.png]
Gamers welcome also, yeah.
macGamr Offline
Irony represent.
Currently Playing
The game of life
XP: 184
Not a fan of them myself, but please don't make yourself look like a living colouring book or look as if you've had an accident with a nailgun.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I have a good friend that is actually the only person I know that has a lot of tattoos. Not an all-over print like you might think, but enough that he has to list them. They're actually quite nice since they're all symbolic art pieces that he trusts his tattoo artist to create. I was there when he got his first one on his wrist, Kisou (which is Dir en Grey's 3rd album title), which means Demonic Burial. The album meant a lot to him so he felt it meaningful to have as his first tattoo. Actually most of the ones he has are ones related to his favorite music, most times made into artistic renditions of lyrics or song titles, which I find super neat. 

As for me, I may someday get something small, but I have yet to find anything I'd like permanently on me. It's why I opt for graphic tees because then I can show off what I love and still be able to take it off, cycle between others and do it all over again. Then, when I grow tired of the design or the thing that's on it, I just don't wear it anymore. Smile

Piercings, I may still have ear piercings if I attempt to put earrings in them. I haven't worn earrings in years so they may be closed up by now. I was forced to have them as an 8 month old so I didn't have a choice XD
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,187 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I have a good friend that is actually the only person I know that has a lot of tattoos. Not an all-over print like you might think, but enough that he has to list them. They're actually quite nice since they're all symbolic art pieces that he trusts his tattoo artist to create. I was there when he got his first one on his wrist, Kisou (which is Dir en Grey's 3rd album title), which means Demonic Burial. The album meant a lot to him so he felt it meaningful to have as his first tattoo. Actually most of the ones he has are ones related to his favorite music, most times made into artistic renditions of lyrics or song titles, which I find super neat. 

As for me, I may someday get something small, but I have yet to find anything I'd like permanently on me. It's why I opt for graphic tees because then I can show off what I love and still be able to take it off, cycle between others and do it all over again. Then, when I grow tired of the design or the thing that's on it, I just don't wear it anymore. Smile

Piercings, I may still have ear piercings if I attempt to put earrings in them. I haven't worn earrings in years so they may be closed up by now. I was forced to have them as an 8 month old so I didn't have a choice XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2018, 12:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
What were you involved in at 8 months old that warranted earrings? Huh

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jun 18th, 2018, 12:16 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
What were you involved in at 8 months old that warranted earrings? Huh
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 153
I just wear regular earrings. It's a vestige of my punk days.
Grungie Offline
Newcomer
XP: 153
I just wear regular earrings. It's a vestige of my punk days.