UG NFT's Are Here!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Video game publishers by the likes of Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Ubisoft, and many others have been jumping on the hit new craze called NFT's, and I have decided to follow in their trailblazing footsteps and join them in this amazing new trend by debuting...

Wow Shock  Wow UNIVERSAL GAMING CARD NFT'S! Wow Shock  Wow

Now, everyone knows that monkeys are the superior mascots of this wonderful trend, and so I have decided what better way to pay homage to our wonderful simian friends than to use monkeys from various video games on all these shiny new cards!

[Image: agent-9.jpg] [Image: ai-ai.jpg] [Image: ape-escape.jpg] [Image: dk.jpg] [Image: dr-m.jpg] [Image: rilla.jpg] [Image: ukiki.jpg] [Image: winston.jpg]

Aren't they just majestic? Grin

These cards feature a special gold foil finish, mined by the space racoons of Sector 1337. Each of these cards are one of a kind, and you can be the lucky owner of one by placing a bid for the ones you want! If no one else tops your bid, then it is yours to do whatever you wish with! Bribe another member with them, ruin your profile with them, print it out and wipe your arse with it, the possibilities of awful things are endless! Wow

Disclaimer: Moonface is not responsible for any incidents of these NFT cards being copied and pasted by other users into their signatures. You'll still be the proud owner, but you may no longer feel like a special little prince or princess. I also reserve the right to send a real monkey to your house to maul you should you in any way attempt to threaten me or sue me over this disclaimer. Also, praising NFT's in this post hurt to write and I wish to be clear I think they are awful and a joke and that's why I chose them as the prank for this year (to mock them).
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,679 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Video game publishers by the likes of Square Enix, Bandai Namco, Ubisoft, and many others have been jumping on the hit new craze called NFT's, and I have decided to follow in their trailblazing footsteps and join them in this amazing new trend by debuting...

Wow Shock  Wow UNIVERSAL GAMING CARD NFT'S! Wow Shock  Wow

Now, everyone knows that monkeys are the superior mascots of this wonderful trend, and so I have decided what better way to pay homage to our wonderful simian friends than to use monkeys from various video games on all these shiny new cards!

[Image: agent-9.jpg] [Image: ai-ai.jpg] [Image: ape-escape.jpg] [Image: dk.jpg] [Image: dr-m.jpg] [Image: rilla.jpg] [Image: ukiki.jpg] [Image: winston.jpg]

Aren't they just majestic? Grin

These cards feature a special gold foil finish, mined by the space racoons of Sector 1337. Each of these cards are one of a kind, and you can be the lucky owner of one by placing a bid for the ones you want! If no one else tops your bid, then it is yours to do whatever you wish with! Bribe another member with them, ruin your profile with them, print it out and wipe your arse with it, the possibilities of awful things are endless! Wow

Disclaimer: Moonface is not responsible for any incidents of these NFT cards being copied and pasted by other users into their signatures. You'll still be the proud owner, but you may no longer feel like a special little prince or princess. I also reserve the right to send a real monkey to your house to maul you should you in any way attempt to threaten me or sue me over this disclaimer. Also, praising NFT's in this post hurt to write and I wish to be clear I think they are awful and a joke and that's why I chose them as the prank for this year (to mock them).
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally expensive toilet paper it the future of toiletry this will change everything!

I'd like to place a 420b bid on everyone of them! I need them ! I must have them to make my bathroom experience so much more enjoyable! D:<

Nobody better outbid me!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
Finally expensive toilet paper it the future of toiletry this will change everything!

I'd like to place a 420b bid on everyone of them! I need them ! I must have them to make my bathroom experience so much more enjoyable! D:<

Nobody better outbid me!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
421b on them all.

Cool
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
421b on them all.

Cool
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I just got informed the b you two are using is apparently the Bitcoin symbol (or as close to it) and I'll clarify, when I say bid I mean you can all use your XP (or any other forms of bribery) to bid on the cards you want. I'll be taking the two bids given as XP ones unless either of you wish to change what you bid on, since both of you want them all but I don't know if that was because neither of you realized this is actually a legit bid and I will give the winner the cards they won bids on. Tongue

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
So I just got informed the b you two are using is apparently the Bitcoin symbol (or as close to it) and I'll clarify, when I say bid I mean you can all use your XP (or any other forms of bribery) to bid on the cards you want. I'll be taking the two bids given as XP ones unless either of you wish to change what you bid on, since both of you want them all but I don't know if that was because neither of you realized this is actually a legit bid and I will give the winner the cards they won bids on. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Finally what we've all been waiting for, a very one monke to call our own! Screw you both, although I don't want all of 'em. 1,000 for the one and only DK!
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Finally what we've all been waiting for, a very one monke to call our own! Screw you both, although I don't want all of 'em. 1,000 for the one and only DK!
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'd like to bid 2k of my XP on Monkey Ball and Overwatch monkes! They shall soon be here to ruin my profile permanently!
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I'd like to bid 2k of my XP on Monkey Ball and Overwatch monkes! They shall soon be here to ruin my profile permanently!
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
1001XP for DK, 2001XP for AiAi and Winston, and 1500XP for Ukiki

Shifty
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
1001XP for DK, 2001XP for AiAi and Winston, and 1500XP for Ukiki

Shifty
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn it, if you're trying to ruin my chances then 1002 for DK, 2002 for AiAi, 2002 for Winston separately, and and....you can have Ukiki.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Darn it, if you're trying to ruin my chances then 1002 for DK, 2002 for AiAi, 2002 for Winston separately, and and....you can have Ukiki.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
1XP for the Agent 9 card. Shifty

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
1XP for the Agent 9 card. Shifty
Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252
Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
The PM made me laugh.

Good one, dude!
When leaves have fallen.
And skies turned to grey.
The night keeps on closing in on the day.
A nightingale sings his song of farewell.
You better hide from her freezing hell. ~ Ice Queen, Within Temptation.

Nightingale Offline
Resident Manic Farmer
Currently Playing
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
XP: 5,252 Dragon Quest Final Fantasy Splatoon 
The PM made me laugh.

Good one, dude!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 5th, 2022, 02:48 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
The PM made me laugh.

Good one, dude!
Thanks! Grin
I did send out a board email too but I don't know how reliably those reach everybody. Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 5th, 2022, 02:48 AM)Nightingale Wrote:
The PM made me laugh.

Good one, dude!
Thanks! Grin
I did send out a board email too but I don't know how reliably those reach everybody. Unsure
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, it's been over a week and so I'm going to declare any top bids as the winners for their respective cards!

@Mr EliteL wins the Donkey Kong, Ai Ai, and Winston cards with winning bids of 1002, 2002, and 2002 respectively, coming to a collective winning bid of 5006XP.
@ShiraNoMai wins the Ukiki card with a winning bid of 1500XP.
@Moonface wins the Agent 9 card with a winning bid of 1XP.

Monkey (Ape Escape), Dr. M (Sly Cooper), and Rilla Roo (Crash Bandicoot) are still open for bids, so if like @Karo you missed out on grabbing one of these gorgeously disgusting things, there's still a chance! Alternatively, bribe one of the winners to trade you one of their cards instead. Or copy and paste them into your signature like a true NFT thief! Tongue

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Well, it's been over a week and so I'm going to declare any top bids as the winners for their respective cards!

@Mr EliteL wins the Donkey Kong, Ai Ai, and Winston cards with winning bids of 1002, 2002, and 2002 respectively, coming to a collective winning bid of 5006XP.
@ShiraNoMai wins the Ukiki card with a winning bid of 1500XP.
@Moonface wins the Agent 9 card with a winning bid of 1XP.

Monkey (Ape Escape), Dr. M (Sly Cooper), and Rilla Roo (Crash Bandicoot) are still open for bids, so if like @Karo you missed out on grabbing one of these gorgeously disgusting things, there's still a chance! Alternatively, bribe one of the winners to trade you one of their cards instead. Or copy and paste them into your signature like a true NFT thief! Tongue
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I will put down a bid for 1XP each on all three.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
I will put down a bid for 1XP each on all three.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
150XP on the Ape Escape and Rilla Roo cards.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
150XP on the Ape Escape and Rilla Roo cards.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll abstain from any of the remaining cards, three is already enough.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll abstain from any of the remaining cards, three is already enough.