Pin Here
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
XP: 2,147
Hello everyone, my name is Pin. I am a forum explorer who loves traveling to different forums. I joined this one just to check it out.
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
Hello everyone, my name is Pin. I am a forum explorer who loves traveling to different forums. I joined this one just to check it out.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Welcome to the forum @MisterBobbyPin! Smile

Since you're a forum explorer, how many forums have you joined during your explorations?
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,529 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 

Since you're a forum explorer, how many forums have you joined during your explorations?
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 08:31 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Probably around 15-20, most of them never really caught on for me, two of them are dead, and one is barely living.
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 08:31 PM)Moonface Wrote:

Probably around 15-20, most of them never really caught on for me, two of them are dead, and one is barely living.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww. Sad
Well I hope our little slice of the forum world turns out to catch on for you. Smile

How long have you been on forums for?

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Aww. Sad
Well I hope our little slice of the forum world turns out to catch on for you. Smile

How long have you been on forums for?
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
November 16 2021, so about five to six months.
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
November 16 2021, so about five to six months.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, a lot later than I expected, mostly because I'm so used to forum goers being from before social media became the monolith it is these days. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ah, a lot later than I expected, mostly because I'm so used to forum goers being from before social media became the monolith it is these days. XD
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
You can just blame my hatred of social media for it. I joined one forum then couldn't stop.
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
You can just blame my hatred of social media for it. I joined one forum then couldn't stop.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I only really like social media for consuming content rather than interacting with anything. Even on places like Reddit that have a better focus on discussion I dislike that there's no way of getting to know anyone because profiles have no character to them at all and messages make usernames as small as possible without them becoming unreadable. I get anonymity is a big part of the internet but I at least like to recognize the people I'm talking to. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I only really like social media for consuming content rather than interacting with anything. Even on places like Reddit that have a better focus on discussion I dislike that there's no way of getting to know anyone because profiles have no character to them at all and messages make usernames as small as possible without them becoming unreadable. I get anonymity is a big part of the internet but I at least like to recognize the people I'm talking to. Tongue
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Pin!

Hmm so you seem to like bowling, is it a frequent hobby of yours per chance, or you just go once in a while? I do like bowling myself but I need to travel and don't have a venue locally. So I go in probably....huh not even once a year. Dang. XD Last time was when I was in the US visiting Moonface back in '18.

Also what consoles do you own?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Welcome to UG, Pin!

Hmm so you seem to like bowling, is it a frequent hobby of yours per chance, or you just go once in a while? I do like bowling myself but I need to travel and don't have a venue locally. So I go in probably....huh not even once a year. Dang. XD Last time was when I was in the US visiting Moonface back in '18.

MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 08:51 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Pin!

Oh no I hate bowling, they knock my people down far too often. It also holds them hostage, forever to be attacked by bowling balls. 
I own a Switch, Xbox One x, PS4, and a bunch of dead consoles.
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 08:51 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Welcome to UG, Pin!

Oh no I hate bowling, they knock my people down far too often. It also holds them hostage, forever to be attacked by bowling balls. 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Apr 14th, 2022, 08:57 PM)MisterBobbyPin Wrote:
Fun fact: did you know in the UK we tend to refer to bowling pins as "skittles". Tongue

Ah, a pin of all tastes I see. Do you play on PC at all too, or just exclusively consoles?

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Fun fact: did you know in the UK we tend to refer to bowling pins as "skittles". Tongue

Ah, a pin of all tastes I see. Do you play on PC at all too, or just exclusively consoles?
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 09:09 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm too broke for PC
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 09:09 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I'm too broke for PC
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

OH, I see I understand now. My mistake, well phew I've held off the desire of sending a ball colliding into fellow Pins out of fun for a good few years now. I shall now go repent all the times my younger self committed such an act.

When you say "dead" consoles, you mean older generations or are those consoles not working now?
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,110 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 

OH, I see I understand now. My mistake, well phew I've held off the desire of sending a ball colliding into fellow Pins out of fun for a good few years now. I shall now go repent all the times my younger self committed such an act.

When you say "dead" consoles, you mean older generations or are those consoles not working now?
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 09:13 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I meant older generations, I don't use them anymore so I call them dead.
MisterBobbyPin Offline
Newcomer
Favourite Platform(s)
I like them all equally
Pronouns
Pin/Pin
(Apr 14th, 2022, 09:13 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I meant older generations, I don't use them anymore so I call them dead.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Holy Jebus, that's a lot of posts really quick!

Hello there, Pin. I go by many names here, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
Holy Jebus, that's a lot of posts really quick!

Hello there, Pin. I go by many names here, but most just call me Maniak. I think I speak for everyone here when I say we hope you enjoy your stay, and don't mind all the wacky.