The Patch | New UG Cards
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Universal Gaming Cards | Catalogue Additions
Some new cards have been added to the catalogue of Universal Gaming Cards. These cards are all requests from the 1st Place winners of our Summer Meltdown and Halloween Birthday Bash events that I may or may not have taken two years to get around to. Whistle

Here are the new card additions:
  • Kirby 
  • Phogs
  • Star Fox
  • Yoshi
These cards can be seen on our Cards page, for anyone curious about the designs.

Also, remember that you can choose what cards display on your profile via the Awards tab in your User CP: https://universalgaming.net/usercp.php?action=awards
By default, your profile will always show your three most recent cards first. Visiting the aforementioned page will let you re-organize your cards and/or select which ones are active for the three that display in your profile.

I also intend to replace the Destiny, Rocket League, and The Walking Dead cards in the near future with different games. I will be considering any of the suggestions that were given in this thread, which is still open for further suggestions should anyone have any.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,556 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Universal Gaming Cards | Catalogue Additions
Some new cards have been added to the catalogue of Universal Gaming Cards. These cards are all requests from the 1st Place winners of our Summer Meltdown and Halloween Birthday Bash events that I may or may not have taken two years to get around to. Whistle

Here are the new card additions:
  • Kirby 
  • Phogs
  • Star Fox
  • Yoshi
These cards can be seen on our Cards page, for anyone curious about the designs.

Also, remember that you can choose what cards display on your profile via the Awards tab in your User CP: https://universalgaming.net/usercp.php?action=awards
By default, your profile will always show your three most recent cards first. Visiting the aforementioned page will let you re-organize your cards and/or select which ones are active for the three that display in your profile.

I also intend to replace the Destiny, Rocket League, and The Walking Dead cards in the near future with different games. I will be considering any of the suggestions that were given in this thread, which is still open for further suggestions should anyone have any.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yay for the new cards finally! They're so good, too. Great job! ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Yay for the new cards finally! They're so good, too. Great job! ^_^