Poll: What are your top five Pokémon types?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Normal
0%
0 0%
Fire
20.00%
2 20.00%
Grass
0%
0 0%
Water
10.00%
1 10.00%
Electric
10.00%
1 10.00%
Ice
10.00%
1 10.00%
Fighting
0%
0 0%
Poison
0%
0 0%
Ground
0%
0 0%
Flying
0%
0 0%
Psychic
10.00%
1 10.00%
Bug
0%
0 0%
Rock
0%
0 0%
Ghost
10.00%
1 10.00%
Dark
0%
0 0%
Dragon
20.00%
2 20.00%
Steel
10.00%
1 10.00%
Fairy
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do You Have a (Least) Favorite Pokémon Type?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We've previously shared our favourite villainous teams and our thoughts on different regions and routes, so why not turn our attention to the 18 different Pokémon types? ^_^

Is your favourite type a singular one, or is there a dual-type pairing that you think is the very best there ever was?
If Water/Fire/Grass aren't any of your favourites, do you at least have a favourite out of those when picking starters or are you like me where you just pick the starter based on appearances? Tongue
Is your favourite type persistent across all the Pokémon games, or does your favourite vary per game?

I really need to give some thought to this since I need to refresh myself on what Pokémon I've kept locked in on my teams and if a particular type always stays in or not. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Dying Light 2 (PS5) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 27,172 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
We've previously shared our favourite villainous teams and our thoughts on different regions and routes, so why not turn our attention to the 18 different Pokémon types? ^_^

Is your favourite type a singular one, or is there a dual-type pairing that you think is the very best there ever was?
If Water/Fire/Grass aren't any of your favourites, do you at least have a favourite out of those when picking starters or are you like me where you just pick the starter based on appearances? Tongue
Is your favourite type persistent across all the Pokémon games, or does your favourite vary per game?

I really need to give some thought to this since I need to refresh myself on what Pokémon I've kept locked in on my teams and if a particular type always stays in or not. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've put Fire, Electric, Ghost, Dragon and Steel as my fav types. It's mostly an aesthetic/vibe thing, but also for offensive reasons.

Also the best Pokemon is the best type, and that's Quilava Shifty
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 25,769 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I've put Fire, Electric, Ghost, Dragon and Steel as my fav types. It's mostly an aesthetic/vibe thing, but also for offensive reasons.

Also the best Pokemon is the best type, and that's Quilava Shifty
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Man I need to play my Pokémon games again to know what I like over the others. I haven't voted yet, but know Fire and Electric are guaranteed spots in my choice of five, possibly Dragon too. I don't think I have a least favourite type, the closest to it would be Fairy because it's new and I barely know anything about it, although I think Dragon and Dark are weak to it, or I'm remembering wrong. Still that's not enough to class it as my least favourite. Hm. Dual types, I thought anything with Flying tends to be something I look for as soon as possible if I can't settle on a mono Flying type unless it's Water/Flying that's...a huge no no. LOL
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,025 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Man I need to play my Pokémon games again to know what I like over the others. I haven't voted yet, but know Fire and Electric are guaranteed spots in my choice of five, possibly Dragon too. I don't think I have a least favourite type, the closest to it would be Fairy because it's new and I barely know anything about it, although I think Dragon and Dark are weak to it, or I'm remembering wrong. Still that's not enough to class it as my least favourite. Hm. Dual types, I thought anything with Flying tends to be something I look for as soon as possible if I can't settle on a mono Flying type unless it's Water/Flying that's...a huge no no. LOL
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My top 5 types are:

1) Dragon (duh)
2) Psychic
3) Ice
4) Fire
5) Water

This is consistent across all games.

My least favorite type by far is Normal. Absolutely useless in basically any and all situations and just a complete waste of space on a team.
2023 Platinum Goal: 1/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Remnant: From the Ashes
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Remnant From the Ashes (PS4 + PC) | Golden Sun | Bravely Default II | Granblue Fantasy Re:Link | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,630 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My top 5 types are:

1) Dragon (duh)
2) Psychic
3) Ice
4) Fire
5) Water

This is consistent across all games.

My least favorite type by far is Normal. Absolutely useless in basically any and all situations and just a complete waste of space on a team.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How Pokémon's Original Watercolor Art is Supposed to Look... Moonface 4 780 May 7th, 2023, 03:21 AM
Last Post: Moonface
  What's Pokémon's Best Gimmick(s)? Moonface 2 808 Aug 8th, 2022, 10:50 PM
  Pokémon Nicknames Moonface 7 1,841 Jan 16th, 2022, 04:58 PM
Last Post: Karo
  Pokémon Regions/Routes Moonface 7 4,121 Dec 3rd, 2021, 09:10 PM
  Which Villainous Team is Your Favorite in Pokemon? Moonface 9 2,413 Nov 9th, 2021, 06:08 PM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai