Early Access Lethal Company
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
[Image: Lethal_Company_Steam_cover.jpg]

What if we made Phasmophobia and gave it the Deep Rock Galactic concept?
You just got contractually hired by The Company to collect scrap from abandoned industrialized moons - you have x amount of days to fulfill your contract, so make it hasty, or The Company might have something to say about it...
This is a very silly game. You got your Phas truck, where you can look at cameras, equip purchased equipment, and check monetary progress. Then you exit your truck and venture out to find sites to find scrap! Careful, though, you aren't alone on these moons. If you aren't properly equipped, you may meet your demise sooner than you'd think!

Definitely one of those fun with friends games. Anyone try this out yet?
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
[Image: Lethal_Company_Steam_cover.jpg]

What if we made Phasmophobia and gave it the Deep Rock Galactic concept?
You just got contractually hired by The Company to collect scrap from abandoned industrialized moons - you have x amount of days to fulfill your contract, so make it hasty, or The Company might have something to say about it...
This is a very silly game. You got your Phas truck, where you can look at cameras, equip purchased equipment, and check monetary progress. Then you exit your truck and venture out to find sites to find scrap! Careful, though, you aren't alone on these moons. If you aren't properly equipped, you may meet your demise sooner than you'd think!

Definitely one of those fun with friends games. Anyone try this out yet?
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm hopelessly addicted to watching this game on Twitch. It's basically the only thing I've watched for the last several weeks. Thankfully a couple of streamers I follow are hopelessly addicted to the game, so I have plenty of streams of it to watch.

I'd love to play this game, but haven't been able to find a group yet. Some day I too will become a great asset.

[Image: lethal-company-gaming.gif]
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I'm hopelessly addicted to watching this game on Twitch. It's basically the only thing I've watched for the last several weeks. Thankfully a couple of streamers I follow are hopelessly addicted to the game, so I have plenty of streams of it to watch.

I'd love to play this game, but haven't been able to find a group yet. Some day I too will become a great asset.

[Image: lethal-company-gaming.gif]
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd be down to play this game after getting a small insight into it from a recent Dunkey video. I know that isn't necessarily the optimal way to see the game but it gave me enough of an idea of what it's like to interest me, and I'd rather stay as blind as possible to how it should actually be played so I can have the fun of learning the ropes first hand.

@Dragon Lord: I know Shira already has a copy of the game and has played a little bit, so that would put both me and her available to play it once I get a copy of the game too. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd be down to play this game after getting a small insight into it from a recent Dunkey video. I know that isn't necessarily the optimal way to see the game but it gave me enough of an idea of what it's like to interest me, and I'd rather stay as blind as possible to how it should actually be played so I can have the fun of learning the ropes first hand.

@Dragon Lord: I know Shira already has a copy of the game and has played a little bit, so that would put both me and her available to play it once I get a copy of the game too. Smile
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I would love to play and be a great asset with ya'll. It's a really fun game, like just watching other people play it is very entertaining and such a good time, can't wait to feel how much fun it is to actually play it myself. I am down to play it whenever anyone else wants to play it, just give me the word.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
I would love to play and be a great asset with ya'll. It's a really fun game, like just watching other people play it is very entertaining and such a good time, can't wait to feel how much fun it is to actually play it myself. I am down to play it whenever anyone else wants to play it, just give me the word.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, I just checked Can I Run It? and it gave me these results:

Can I Run It? Wrote:
Video Card
Minimum: NVIDIA GForce GTX 1050
You have: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Dedicated Video RAM: 2048 MB (You have 4.0 GB)
Pixel Shader: 5.0 (You have 6.0)
Vertex Shader: 5.0 (You have 6.0)

CPU
Minimum: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
You have: Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

OS
Minimum: Windows 10
You have: Windows 10

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 1 GB
You have: 353 GB
I don't know how much it matters about the CPU, and I'm a little iffy because last time Can I Run It? told me I could run a game at minimum it was The Ascent and my laptop had a miserable time trying to run that game at minimum settings...

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Hmm, I just checked Can I Run It? and it gave me these results:

Can I Run It? Wrote:
Video Card
Minimum: NVIDIA GForce GTX 1050
You have: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Dedicated Video RAM: 2048 MB (You have 4.0 GB)
Pixel Shader: 5.0 (You have 6.0)
Vertex Shader: 5.0 (You have 6.0)

CPU
Minimum: Intel Core i5-7400 CPU @ 3.00GHz
You have: Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz

OS
Minimum: Windows 10
You have: Windows 10

Free Disk Space
Minimum: 1 GB
You have: 353 GB
I don't know how much it matters about the CPU, and I'm a little iffy because last time Can I Run It? told me I could run a game at minimum it was The Ascent and my laptop had a miserable time trying to run that game at minimum settings...
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
I've watched a bunch of streamers play this and to me it comes off as a cheap Among Us clone when someone gets the mask. Excerpt monstrous creatures and bad dogs come after you too. It's kind of a horrific crap shoot the way it seems to play IMPO.  Hmm
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
I've watched a bunch of streamers play this and to me it comes off as a cheap Among Us clone when someone gets the mask. Excerpt monstrous creatures and bad dogs come after you too. It's kind of a horrific crap shoot the way it seems to play IMPO.  Hmm
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yea, I've seen it being played, but it's one of those games I feel are better enjoyed from a distance. More so since I don't like how often you can die in the game tbh. Eh
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 
Yea, I've seen it being played, but it's one of those games I feel are better enjoyed from a distance. More so since I don't like how often you can die in the game tbh. Eh
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 27th, 2023, 12:39 PM)queenzelda Wrote:
I know practically nothing about this game to comment on the death system, but for me a big thing that keeps death being annoying in Phasmophobia is that you keep control of your character and can at least try to help out just from a visual standpoint (being able to see the ghost moving stuff in a room or writing in a book). Even if I don't help out every time I die I do at least like having free reign of the map rather than being forced into spectator view.

For anyone with a copy of the game and is interested, let me know when any of you want to play even if it's just a brief session just to see if my laptop can actually run the game.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I know practically nothing about this game to comment on the death system, but for me a big thing that keeps death being annoying in Phasmophobia is that you keep control of your character and can at least try to help out just from a visual standpoint (being able to see the ghost moving stuff in a room or writing in a book). Even if I don't help out every time I die I do at least like having free reign of the map rather than being forced into spectator view.

For anyone with a copy of the game and is interested, let me know when any of you want to play even if it's just a brief session just to see if my laptop can actually run the game.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm down anytime (M-F: After 8PM EST; S&S: Anytime with notice). I've played the game a fair few times at this point. No expert by any means but I can definitely walk newbies through it.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm down anytime (M-F: After 8PM EST; S&S: Anytime with notice). I've played the game a fair few times at this point. No expert by any means but I can definitely walk newbies through it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I think at this point a friend who wants to play with me would have to buy it to make me play. XD From what I can tell it's also got really scary monsters in it to and I'm trying to get over the issue I have with playing scary games. :<
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I think at this point a friend who wants to play with me would have to buy it to make me play. XD From what I can tell it's also got really scary monsters in it to and I'm trying to get over the issue I have with playing scary games. :<
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jan 8th, 2024, 11:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

In Lethal Company, when you die you just go into spectator mode and can watch the other players who are still alive. As for avoiding death in this game, it isn't too bad once you learn how each of the creatures works. You'll have your learning pains with the game, but there's not as many creatures as there are ghost types in Phas, so there's less you have to learn.

And while the game is listed as a horror game, there's nothing really scary about it. It actually ends up feeling more like a comedy game when you're playing with friends just because the shit that happens tends to be so silly and wild.

As for when I can play, every morning after I get home from work, or Sunday and Monday nights.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
(Jan 8th, 2024, 11:26 PM)Moonface Wrote:

In Lethal Company, when you die you just go into spectator mode and can watch the other players who are still alive. As for avoiding death in this game, it isn't too bad once you learn how each of the creatures works. You'll have your learning pains with the game, but there's not as many creatures as there are ghost types in Phas, so there's less you have to learn.

And while the game is listed as a horror game, there's nothing really scary about it. It actually ends up feeling more like a comedy game when you're playing with friends just because the shit that happens tends to be so silly and wild.

As for when I can play, every morning after I get home from work, or Sunday and Monday nights.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
This twitter post slaps. Its a song about being a great asset to the company. 

Mohammed Bali on X: "When the remix is Lethal! 🔥🔥🔥 #ドット絵 #pixelart #lethalcompany https://t.co/3EVLx8moPM" / X (twitter.com) 
https://x.com/mhbali/status/1738583379350622574?s=20
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
This twitter post slaps. Its a song about being a great asset to the company. 

Mohammed Bali on X: "When the remix is Lethal! 🔥🔥🔥 #ドット絵 #pixelart #lethalcompany https://t.co/3EVLx8moPM" / X (twitter.com) 
https://x.com/mhbali/status/1738583379350622574?s=20
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 174
I played this game a lot with my friend and I enjoy every moment of this game, is creepy, silly, entertaining and funny. And I got a question for you, guys: What do you like or hate about the game?
calamarik Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima
Favourite Platform(s)
PS4
XP: 174
I played this game a lot with my friend and I enjoy every moment of this game, is creepy, silly, entertaining and funny. And I got a question for you, guys: What do you like or hate about the game?
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 5th, 2024, 08:38 PM)calamarik Wrote:

I think for me, overtime it just is the same thing over and over. You run to a world and grab a bunch of stuff to get the most cash. In the end you barely get a pay out from what it seems. 

I can see how it appeals to people who have friends to play this with, but to me as someone just watching it's boring a.f.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Feb 5th, 2024, 08:38 PM)calamarik Wrote:

I think for me, overtime it just is the same thing over and over. You run to a world and grab a bunch of stuff to get the most cash. In the end you barely get a pay out from what it seems. 

I can see how it appeals to people who have friends to play this with, but to me as someone just watching it's boring a.f.