Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
There I was thinking about today, almost forgetting this all began in '06 and not '07. Because geez, was it really that long ago? It's now over half my lifetime the forum I opened up way back on InvisionFree. So happy anniversary Universal Gaming, and thanks to all you who have joined along the way!  Grin
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,100 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
There I was thinking about today, almost forgetting this all began in '06 and not '07. Because geez, was it really that long ago? It's now over half my lifetime the forum I opened up way back on InvisionFree. So happy anniversary Universal Gaming, and thanks to all you who have joined along the way!  Grin
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Aww, our baby has finally reached its Sweet 16. Shrug
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,667 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Aww, our baby has finally reached its Sweet 16. Shrug
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371
Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I can't believe it been that long happy anniversary to Universal Gaming! I remember it during it l33t years....ahh....good times.....good times ;u;
[Image: 30-humptypunch3.gif]
Karo Offline
I like flashy things
Currently Playing
Dead By Daylight
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,371 Phogs (Shiny) Summer Meltdown Sonic the Hedgehog (Shiny) 
I can't believe it been that long happy anniversary to Universal Gaming! I remember it during it l33t years....ahh....good times.....good times ;u;
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 15th, 2022, 06:27 PM)Karo Wrote:
I remember it during it l33t years....ahh....good times.....good times ;u;
That reminds me I still need to finish the history of UG thread I started over a year ago and neglected to go back to. Hopefully I can make a good dent in it over the rest of this month. Doh

Also, Halloween Birthday Bash will be starting relatively soon, so I hope everyone looks forward to that. ^_^

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 15th, 2022, 06:27 PM)Karo Wrote:
I remember it during it l33t years....ahh....good times.....good times ;u;
That reminds me I still need to finish the history of UG thread I started over a year ago and neglected to go back to. Hopefully I can make a good dent in it over the rest of this month. Doh

Also, Halloween Birthday Bash will be starting relatively soon, so I hope everyone looks forward to that. ^_^
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy 16th birthday, Universal Gaming Grin !
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,944 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Happy 16th birthday, Universal Gaming Grin !
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 16th to my birthday twin! T'was on my 13th birthday that this was made; I, of course, had a life to live, so I did not join that day Whistle (I actually was doing some IRL stuff that day, IIRC)

Glad I eventually made it over. Thank you Luigi Site Forums. The only good thing that came out of that Whistle

EDIT: BRO I just realized that Luigi Site Forums acronym "LSF" is hilariously in line with today's use of LSF: LiveStreamFails ROFL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,193 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Happy 16th to my birthday twin! T'was on my 13th birthday that this was made; I, of course, had a life to live, so I did not join that day Whistle (I actually was doing some IRL stuff that day, IIRC)

Glad I eventually made it over. Thank you Luigi Site Forums. The only good thing that came out of that Whistle

EDIT: BRO I just realized that Luigi Site Forums acronym "LSF" is hilariously in line with today's use of LSF: LiveStreamFails ROFL
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 17th, 2022, 05:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
My fondest memory of LSF was that the main admin account used "luigi" of all things as their password which got their account cracked by someone shortly after I had accidentally guessed it one time. ROFL

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 17th, 2022, 05:06 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
My fondest memory of LSF was that the main admin account used "luigi" of all things as their password which got their account cracked by someone shortly after I had accidentally guessed it one time. ROFL
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650
Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Happy birthday! Crazy to think it's 16 years old.
aerodynamik Offline
Beginner
XP: 2,650 Halo Call of Duty Halloween Birthday Bash 
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 22nd, 2022, 02:36 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Yeah, at this point it's as old as @Mr EliteL and myself were in the first year we started the place. XD

Also, I mentioned this in the Halloween Birthday Bash announcement thread, but just to promote it more, currently all XP earnings on the forum are 5x their original values to celebrate this occasion. Grin
That means it's 10XP per post, and 50XP per thread, with those values halved in the Fun & Games area and doubled in any of the Gaming Galaxy areas as those sections always have a .5x and 2x multiplier respectively applied to the base XP earnings.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Oct 22nd, 2022, 02:36 PM)aerodynamik Wrote:
Yeah, at this point it's as old as @Mr EliteL and myself were in the first year we started the place. XD

Also, I mentioned this in the Halloween Birthday Bash announcement thread, but just to promote it more, currently all XP earnings on the forum are 5x their original values to celebrate this occasion. Grin
That means it's 10XP per post, and 50XP per thread, with those values halved in the Fun & Games area and doubled in any of the Gaming Galaxy areas as those sections always have a .5x and 2x multiplier respectively applied to the base XP earnings.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  14 Years of UG Mr EliteL 8 4,433 Oct 21st, 2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Eric
  We're 13 Years Old! Moonface 7 5,127 Oct 17th, 2019, 05:00 PM
Last Post: aerodynamik
  We're 12 Years Old! Moonface 9 7,326 Oct 22nd, 2018, 07:55 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL