Do you use canned air when cleaning your console?
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
When you clean your console, do you use canned air? I know lots of people do, but I have also seen some people claiming that it just pushes the dust further in. Personally, I think the blast is strong enough that the dust bounces back out, but I’m not sure.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
When you clean your console, do you use canned air? I know lots of people do, but I have also seen some people claiming that it just pushes the dust further in. Personally, I think the blast is strong enough that the dust bounces back out, but I’m not sure.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've never used canned air to clean my consoles, but I also rarely clean the fans on any of them anyway. On the rare instances I cleaned my PS3 vents (because they were also on the front so were easily visible) I just used a vacuum cleaner to get the excess dust out of the holes.
I've also never had to use it on my current laptop because it somehow never manages to get dust buildup in the fans which is awesome. My older laptops would but I didn't know canned air existed back then so would just take my laptop apart and clean the fans/vents by hand with a toothbrush. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've never used canned air to clean my consoles, but I also rarely clean the fans on any of them anyway. On the rare instances I cleaned my PS3 vents (because they were also on the front so were easily visible) I just used a vacuum cleaner to get the excess dust out of the holes.
I've also never had to use it on my current laptop because it somehow never manages to get dust buildup in the fans which is awesome. My older laptops would but I didn't know canned air existed back then so would just take my laptop apart and clean the fans/vents by hand with a toothbrush. XD