Kid's hobbies
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
What hobbies are popular with children, but not with adults?

[Image: 200.gif]
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
What hobbies are popular with children, but not with adults?

[Image: 200.gif]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't know or even want to know at this point. Here's three I have come across that aren't really hobbies but observations. I'm going with toddlers to teens as "children" here.

If they're internet slang literate, calling people in their 30's "Boomers" when it's meant to be for double or above that age. I know it's a joke but it's pretty much become 30 and beyond is now for "Boomers".

Going crazy over that new Prime drink, hopefully it'll only bed a fad and they realise it's just another drink/other drinks are still good and they don't just want that. I think the age range is something like 8-16's mainly but can be slightly younger or older.

Being glued to their phones, oh wait--that's for every age. Even kids in prams, noes.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't know or even want to know at this point. Here's three I have come across that aren't really hobbies but observations. I'm going with toddlers to teens as "children" here.

If they're internet slang literate, calling people in their 30's "Boomers" when it's meant to be for double or above that age. I know it's a joke but it's pretty much become 30 and beyond is now for "Boomers".

Going crazy over that new Prime drink, hopefully it'll only bed a fad and they realise it's just another drink/other drinks are still good and they don't just want that. I think the age range is something like 8-16's mainly but can be slightly younger or older.

Being glued to their phones, oh wait--that's for every age. Even kids in prams, noes.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Depends on how you want to view it. A lot of things kids do as hobbies are done by adults too but not necessarily in the same way. Like kids will happily play with dolls while adults are more likely to just collect them, but both are hobbies that involve dolls. Or for a better example, kids will role play job roles like doctors, nurses, cops, chefs, etc. and for adults it'll either be they have the actual job or it'll be role playing it in a very different fashion.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything that is exclusively locked into children as a hobby that isn't done by adults too in either the same way or slightly altered.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Depends on how you want to view it. A lot of things kids do as hobbies are done by adults too but not necessarily in the same way. Like kids will happily play with dolls while adults are more likely to just collect them, but both are hobbies that involve dolls. Or for a better example, kids will role play job roles like doctors, nurses, cops, chefs, etc. and for adults it'll either be they have the actual job or it'll be role playing it in a very different fashion.

Off the top of my head I can't think of anything that is exclusively locked into children as a hobby that isn't done by adults too in either the same way or slightly altered.
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Troublemaking. Adults do it too, but usually not just for the sake of it.
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
Troublemaking. Adults do it too, but usually not just for the sake of it.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Since when you were a kid? Nebulous 8 1,289 Jun 21st, 2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai