What Are You Thankful For?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well folks, it's that time of year again: where you get to appreciate what and who you have in your life. Of course, we should always be thankful for who and what we have; for Americans today, as we all gather around the table with family and friends, we utilize today as a reminder for the things we've been blessed with. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving in your country (or don't for other valid reasons), I encourage you to take some time today to consider what you're thankful for anyway. 

Tell us below what makes you feel thankful this year! And it better be me  Angry 
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Well folks, it's that time of year again: where you get to appreciate what and who you have in your life. Of course, we should always be thankful for who and what we have; for Americans today, as we all gather around the table with family and friends, we utilize today as a reminder for the things we've been blessed with. Even if you don't celebrate Thanksgiving in your country (or don't for other valid reasons), I encourage you to take some time today to consider what you're thankful for anyway. 

Tell us below what makes you feel thankful this year! And it better be me  Angry 
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
I am Thankful for my family, friends, and coworkers, also my good heath, my job, my education, and my pets.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
I am Thankful for my family, friends, and coworkers, also my good heath, my job, my education, and my pets.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,588
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For me, I'm thankful for how well my college studies have been going. I didn't imagine I would be managing to hold onto straight A's yet somehow I continue to do so.

I'm also thankful to still be in touch with people who joined this place long ago. It always means a lot to me to get to talk with everyone who chooses to be part of this community and continues to stick around. Grin
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,588 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
For me, I'm thankful for how well my college studies have been going. I didn't imagine I would be managing to hold onto straight A's yet somehow I continue to do so.

I'm also thankful to still be in touch with people who joined this place long ago. It always means a lot to me to get to talk with everyone who chooses to be part of this community and continues to stick around. Grin