Music Videos
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Share your favorite music videos below, and maybe share what you think makes them interesting in relation to their accompanying song. 

Alternatively, share music videos that you'd like to start a conversation about that you find, uh, noteworthy lol

I'll share a pair that coincide with each other (one inspired the other!):

and

[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,211 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Share your favorite music videos below, and maybe share what you think makes them interesting in relation to their accompanying song. 

Alternatively, share music videos that you'd like to start a conversation about that you find, uh, noteworthy lol

I'll share a pair that coincide with each other (one inspired the other!):

and

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
To me, this will always be my most detested music video of all time -->> Sick Sick Sick - Queens of the Stone Age
I'm not even going to link to it because I genuinely don't want to subject anyone to it. I already dislike seeing a camera zoomed in on people eating on TV most of the time, but to me this video dials that up to a heckin' 12. I understand it's supposed to be that way, but it isn't for me. Sick

On the flip side, I love this music video for Go With The Flow by QOTSA:

I also adore all of these music videos, and I'm hoping I haven't forgotten any lol:
  • Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    I always remember this one because of the video game aspects to it. Surprised no one ever tried to make some sort of simple playable replica of the game in this video actually.
  • The Kill (Bury Me) - Thirty Seconds To Mars
    Just a very good tribute to The Shining. I miss when this band would put out banger videos like this where the whole thing told a story, compared to whatever garbage they throw out now with their also now garbage music. Whistle
  • Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
    I think this might be the overall best animated music video I've seen period. Linkin Park have so many good music videos for stuff they released on their earlier albums but this one I think is possibly their best one.
  • Duality - Slipknot
    Whenever I think of a video that feels like pure chaos, it's always this one. Love the part at 1:50 when the ceiling just gives out from all the people upstairs. XD
  • Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica
    Nowhere close to the chaos going on in the Slipknot video above, but I normally think of this and that one together because they both involve the band inside a house of sorts and stuff just being trashed around them by all the other people.
  • The Memory Remains - Metallica
    Probably one of the more simple music videos I'm gonna have in this list, but I remember when I first saw this as a young teen I thought it was sick how the platform rotates in the room and naively wondered how they stayed on the platform the whole time. Later I would see a "Making of" video for this that showed how it obviously just kept the platform still and moved the room instead. Sigh
  • Freak on a Leash - Korn
    I forgot this one actually has animation at the start of it, so ended up watching the whole thing just now to refresh my memory of it better. I actually love how the animated part at the start has references to the album cover, but what I always do remember of this video is the bullet entering reality and going through things in slow motion. Highlights of that are the ancient looking cell phone at 2:25 and 2:35 when it goes into a poster of Korn and starts flying around the band until the lead singer sends it back out at 3:05 and back through some scenes from earlier in the video until it re-enters the animated world from the start. Now, you could think the video ends here, but Korn is one of the few bands I know of that does this awesome thing of having one video transition into another when you watch them back-to-back, which leads me to...
  • Falling Away From Me - Korn
    Always like the way this video transitions from animation to reality at the start in such a seamless way, and re-watching it I like that the band once again finds a way to transition themselves into the video in a way that fits in with what else is going on, rather than it just perhaps cutting to them randomly or something. Best part though is the utter piece of shit of a father in this video being unable to get into the bedroom at the end until after his daughter has escaped, and I like to imagine he never hears from her again and gets to die alone in some shitty nursing home. Or he can just go overdose on pills or something, I genuinely wouldn't care what torture fills the end of that mans days. Whistle
  • Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
    Speaking of music videos that continue into each other, Fall Out Boy also does this with some of theirs, and interestingly it's similar to how Korn does it where the songs that connect are from different albums. I really like how in this video the band members are not only playing on the stage at the prom but are also playing as separate geekier versions of themselves as students attending this prom as well. Something FOB does for their videos I find to be rather unique though is how even if the videos don't flow into each other, they try to have continuous characters or references across their videos as if it's all set in the same universe. ^_^
  • This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
    Like the two Korn videos, this is the follow-up to Dance, Dance and starts off right where that video ended. I like how the whole prom was never real and also we once again get to see one of the cell phones of the time period at 0:10 for some extra nostalgia if you're old enough. While looking up the details of this video on Wikipedia to check no others connect into it, I learned that there's a lot of characters from other videos in the funeral scene at the end of the video, and also members of other bands are present in it too, so that was a neat thing to learn while I do this list. However, for all the cool stuff I think this video has, 3:25+ is what I love most. One of the rare instances of how a song is cut in the music video is actually better than how it is on the album, because I heckin' adore the way the song kicks back in at 3:40 and I wish the actual song had something like this. XD
There are more FOB videos I like, and I know there's more videos I can still find but I've been doing this post for nearly an hour so I'm actually gonna stop before my whole day goes into this. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,552 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
To me, this will always be my most detested music video of all time -->> Sick Sick Sick - Queens of the Stone Age
I'm not even going to link to it because I genuinely don't want to subject anyone to it. I already dislike seeing a camera zoomed in on people eating on TV most of the time, but to me this video dials that up to a heckin' 12. I understand it's supposed to be that way, but it isn't for me. Sick

On the flip side, I love this music video for Go With The Flow by QOTSA:

I also adore all of these music videos, and I'm hoping I haven't forgotten any lol:
  • Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    I always remember this one because of the video game aspects to it. Surprised no one ever tried to make some sort of simple playable replica of the game in this video actually.
  • The Kill (Bury Me) - Thirty Seconds To Mars
    Just a very good tribute to The Shining. I miss when this band would put out banger videos like this where the whole thing told a story, compared to whatever garbage they throw out now with their also now garbage music. Whistle
  • Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
    I think this might be the overall best animated music video I've seen period. Linkin Park have so many good music videos for stuff they released on their earlier albums but this one I think is possibly their best one.
  • Duality - Slipknot
    Whenever I think of a video that feels like pure chaos, it's always this one. Love the part at 1:50 when the ceiling just gives out from all the people upstairs. XD
  • Whiskey in the Jar - Metallica
    Nowhere close to the chaos going on in the Slipknot video above, but I normally think of this and that one together because they both involve the band inside a house of sorts and stuff just being trashed around them by all the other people.
  • The Memory Remains - Metallica
    Probably one of the more simple music videos I'm gonna have in this list, but I remember when I first saw this as a young teen I thought it was sick how the platform rotates in the room and naively wondered how they stayed on the platform the whole time. Later I would see a "Making of" video for this that showed how it obviously just kept the platform still and moved the room instead. Sigh
  • Freak on a Leash - Korn
    I forgot this one actually has animation at the start of it, so ended up watching the whole thing just now to refresh my memory of it better. I actually love how the animated part at the start has references to the album cover, but what I always do remember of this video is the bullet entering reality and going through things in slow motion. Highlights of that are the ancient looking cell phone at 2:25 and 2:35 when it goes into a poster of Korn and starts flying around the band until the lead singer sends it back out at 3:05 and back through some scenes from earlier in the video until it re-enters the animated world from the start. Now, you could think the video ends here, but Korn is one of the few bands I know of that does this awesome thing of having one video transition into another when you watch them back-to-back, which leads me to...
  • Falling Away From Me - Korn
    Always like the way this video transitions from animation to reality at the start in such a seamless way, and re-watching it I like that the band once again finds a way to transition themselves into the video in a way that fits in with what else is going on, rather than it just perhaps cutting to them randomly or something. Best part though is the utter piece of shit of a father in this video being unable to get into the bedroom at the end until after his daughter has escaped, and I like to imagine he never hears from her again and gets to die alone in some shitty nursing home. Or he can just go overdose on pills or something, I genuinely wouldn't care what torture fills the end of that mans days. Whistle
  • Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
    Speaking of music videos that continue into each other, Fall Out Boy also does this with some of theirs, and interestingly it's similar to how Korn does it where the songs that connect are from different albums. I really like how in this video the band members are not only playing on the stage at the prom but are also playing as separate geekier versions of themselves as students attending this prom as well. Something FOB does for their videos I find to be rather unique though is how even if the videos don't flow into each other, they try to have continuous characters or references across their videos as if it's all set in the same universe. ^_^
  • This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race - Fall Out Boy
    Like the two Korn videos, this is the follow-up to Dance, Dance and starts off right where that video ended. I like how the whole prom was never real and also we once again get to see one of the cell phones of the time period at 0:10 for some extra nostalgia if you're old enough. While looking up the details of this video on Wikipedia to check no others connect into it, I learned that there's a lot of characters from other videos in the funeral scene at the end of the video, and also members of other bands are present in it too, so that was a neat thing to learn while I do this list. However, for all the cool stuff I think this video has, 3:25+ is what I love most. One of the rare instances of how a song is cut in the music video is actually better than how it is on the album, because I heckin' adore the way the song kicks back in at 3:40 and I wish the actual song had something like this. XD
There are more FOB videos I like, and I know there's more videos I can still find but I've been doing this post for nearly an hour so I'm actually gonna stop before my whole day goes into this. ROFL
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ooh I get to post a certain one, because I thought it would be in the first post.

I have gone blank on almost all the videos I've seen but here's some I can think of.

One of the first animated music videos I ever watched and it still looks good now, albeit the small resolution because times have changed. Same with Breaking The Habit like Moony posted.

Very simple with the band in a large room with pulsating lights yes, but the opening 40 seconds and their head-bang twirls during the time. Yeah I've seen many twirl their hair before but here it's just brilliant. XD I still enjoy the rest of the video even with not much going on.

Two words: The choreography.

I could put multiple mv's of MJ's songs, mainly because they're like short films, well the long ones at least, but this one tops them all for me personally. I dunno really, is it the fedora, the suit, the moves and I don't just mean MJ himself but all involved. If I do go on a small MJ mv binge, I'll always watch this one.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Ooh I get to post a certain one, because I thought it would be in the first post.

I have gone blank on almost all the videos I've seen but here's some I can think of.

One of the first animated music videos I ever watched and it still looks good now, albeit the small resolution because times have changed. Same with Breaking The Habit like Moony posted.

Very simple with the band in a large room with pulsating lights yes, but the opening 40 seconds and their head-bang twirls during the time. Yeah I've seen many twirl their hair before but here it's just brilliant. XD I still enjoy the rest of the video even with not much going on.

I could put multiple mv's of MJ's songs, mainly because they're like short films, well the long ones at least, but this one tops them all for me personally. I dunno really, is it the fedora, the suit, the moves and I don't just mean MJ himself but all involved. If I do go on a small MJ mv binge, I'll always watch this one.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I forgot about that Disturbed video; always liked that one especially for how rare I'd see a music video showing a message about war and corruption back when I saw them more often from watching music channels on TV. I feel like the animation style is familiar to something else I've seen (maybe What's New Scooby Doo?) but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe if I can find out who animated that video I can see if they worked on something else I've seen. Hmm

I completely forgot about these music videos that are both themed around the movie they feature in:

I still like the first one but oof, the Creed one was way better in my memory but I'll still share it anyway. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I forgot about that Disturbed video; always liked that one especially for how rare I'd see a music video showing a message about war and corruption back when I saw them more often from watching music channels on TV. I feel like the animation style is familiar to something else I've seen (maybe What's New Scooby Doo?) but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe if I can find out who animated that video I can see if they worked on something else I've seen. Hmm

I completely forgot about these music videos that are both themed around the movie they feature in:

I still like the first one but oof, the Creed one was way better in my memory but I'll still share it anyway. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jan 16th, 2023, 01:26 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Now that you mention that it does look similar to that style from What's New Scooby-Doo?. I've forgotten who animated Land Of Confusion, so I have no answer. *checks* Ah, Todd McFarlane Entertainment which did animated segments in Freak on a Leash, ah no wonder, and Pearl Jam's Do the Evolution as well which I have not seen, plus more it seems. He is also the creator and such for Spawn and it's animated series, worked on Spider-Man media too among other things so a pretty big name.

KoRn's Freak on A Leash mv I like that anyway already and will watch Pearl Jam's too.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jan 16th, 2023, 01:26 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Now that you mention that it does look similar to that style from What's New Scooby-Doo?. I've forgotten who animated Land Of Confusion, so I have no answer. *checks* Ah, Todd McFarlane Entertainment which did animated segments in Freak on a Leash, ah no wonder, and Pearl Jam's Do the Evolution as well which I have not seen, plus more it seems. He is also the creator and such for Spawn and it's animated series, worked on Spider-Man media too among other things so a pretty big name.

KoRn's Freak on A Leash mv I like that anyway already and will watch Pearl Jam's too.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Dec 19th, 2022, 07:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:
The worst part about it is there's an alternative video that exists. It was only aired in Germany, for some reason, and I don't necessarily think it's better? It's less disgusting than the main one, but it's just as vulgar. It's also barely a music video. It's not even a performance video; it's just Josh Homme, director Liam Lynch, and Wendy Rae Fowler dicking around with a green screen (Fowler is, naturally, topless and wearing electrical tape over her nipples as the only nod to modesty). Rather fitting for a disgusting song, and I actually LIKE Sick Sick Sick. Era Vulgaris indeed...
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,838 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Dec 19th, 2022, 07:03 PM)Moonface Wrote:
The worst part about it is there's an alternative video that exists. It was only aired in Germany, for some reason, and I don't necessarily think it's better? It's less disgusting than the main one, but it's just as vulgar. It's also barely a music video. It's not even a performance video; it's just Josh Homme, director Liam Lynch, and Wendy Rae Fowler dicking around with a green screen (Fowler is, naturally, topless and wearing electrical tape over her nipples as the only nod to modesty). Rather fitting for a disgusting song, and I actually LIKE Sick Sick Sick. Era Vulgaris indeed...
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I assume you forgot or didn't notice I had that Korn song in a post of mine already? Tongue

@Maniakkid25: I know Germany has really strict censorship laws so I guess that was what got the video changed over there. I wouldn't be surprised if the band just dicks about with a green screen and pushes the boundaries with the nipple tape as some sort of statement against it or just deciding to do whatever the hell for Germany that wouldn't take much time or money to put together. XD
How come WFR is part of it though? I don't recall her having any vocal stuff in Sick Sick Sick. Unsure

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Mr EliteL: I assume you forgot or didn't notice I had that Korn song in a post of mine already? Tongue

@Maniakkid25: I know Germany has really strict censorship laws so I guess that was what got the video changed over there. I wouldn't be surprised if the band just dicks about with a green screen and pushes the boundaries with the nipple tape as some sort of statement against it or just deciding to do whatever the hell for Germany that wouldn't take much time or money to put together. XD
How come WFR is part of it though? I don't recall her having any vocal stuff in Sick Sick Sick. Unsure
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
She doesn't; she just so happens to be an actress that the band has hired with frequency. That was the fourth music video by them she's been in. And you're also wrong about why it was created; it was originally going to be an off-label, internet only release, but then got picked up by the label and aired in Germany for reasons unknown.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
She doesn't; she just so happens to be an actress that the band has hired with frequency. That was the fourth music video by them she's been in. And you're also wrong about why it was created; it was originally going to be an off-label, internet only release, but then got picked up by the label and aired in Germany for reasons unknown.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Ah! I only skimmed when I looked back and dismissed the linked videos. I shall remove that then, haha.

I...watched Sick Sick Sick, although only parts of it as I was focusing on the song from Maniak's post in his thread. Yeah the video isn't great with the close-ups of eating. Then I watched it again and missed earlier what was happening in that particular scene of the band members...oh man. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
@Moonface : Ah! I only skimmed when I looked back and dismissed the linked videos. I shall remove that then, haha.

I...watched Sick Sick Sick, although only parts of it as I was focusing on the song from Maniak's post in his thread. Yeah the video isn't great with the close-ups of eating. Then I watched it again and missed earlier what was happening in that particular scene of the band members...oh man. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had this first song play in my Spotify shuffle yesterday and remembered it had a really good music video:

I haven't seen many music videos from Killswitch and the only other that I recall at all is the one for Arms of Sorrow which I also really like:

I think my favourite part of it is when the person falling hits the water right as the singing turns muffled like sound would be when you go underwater. It's the only scene I can even remember from the video without watching it other than the "I've been falling.... for thirty minutes!" person. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Had this first song play in my Spotify shuffle yesterday and remembered it had a really good music video:

I haven't seen many music videos from Killswitch and the only other that I recall at all is the one for Arms of Sorrow which I also really like:

I think my favourite part of it is when the person falling hits the water right as the singing turns muffled like sound would be when you go underwater. It's the only scene I can even remember from the video without watching it other than the "I've been falling.... for thirty minutes!" person. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 19th, 2022, 07:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

[Image: GZgy0cw.png]

i'm gonna shrivel away now Yikes

a-ahem, thanks for posting this. I wanted to not be too obvious in my music video bias for this thread. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Dec 19th, 2022, 07:16 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

[Image: GZgy0cw.png]

i'm gonna shrivel away now Yikes

a-ahem, thanks for posting this. I wanted to not be too obvious in my music video bias for this thread. ROFL
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That just reminds me of the Gee dance video by Girl's Generation, and how Monty Oum copied it move for move with the cast he used in Dead Fantasy and oh god, Monty Oum has been dead for nearly a decade I feel so sad now.
Maniakkid25 Offline
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
That just reminds me of the Gee dance video by Girl's Generation, and how Monty Oum copied it move for move with the cast he used in Dead Fantasy and oh god, Monty Oum has been dead for nearly a decade I feel so sad now.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, fun fact about that music video: one of the members of SHINee is the guy character in that music video! Of course, both groups being under the SM label would allow that to happen/make sense, but still. I've always adored that fact.

Posting the video for posterity:
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Ah, fun fact about that music video: one of the members of SHINee is the guy character in that music video! Of course, both groups being under the SM label would allow that to happen/make sense, but still. I've always adored that fact.

Posting the video for posterity:
Abyss_Mage Offline
demoniac
Currently Playing
Age of Empires HD
XP: 108
Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Abyss_Mage Offline
demoniac
Currently Playing
Age of Empires HD
XP: 108
Haiduk - Sea of Fire

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Had this song play on my drive home yesterday and remembered how much I liked the music video for it, so here I am. Tongue
Also I highly doubt it was done this way but my headcanon says the last dive was done in a single take and he actually jumped from board to board rather than separate parts being spliced together. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Had this song play on my drive home yesterday and remembered how much I liked the music video for it, so here I am. Tongue
Also I highly doubt it was done this way but my headcanon says the last dive was done in a single take and he actually jumped from board to board rather than separate parts being spliced together. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For when I get bored and want to talk about music... Maniakkid25 59 15,587 May 29th, 2023, 11:39 PM
Last Post: Maniakkid25
  Live Music Mr EliteL 9 7,172 Jul 13th, 2022, 02:40 AM
Last Post: WR91
  Music For Moods ShiraNoMai 3 1,894 May 17th, 2021, 12:46 AM
Last Post: Moonface