Hogwarts: Legacy
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima | Tactics Ogre Reborn | Fire Emblem Fates | Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster | Genshin Impact | Arknights | Azur Lane | Neural Cloud
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
XP: 7,754
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
So I went ahead and pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition for PS5 since there's a few pre-order bonuses, and the Deluxe Edition also comes with getting the game three days early as well (if Amazon doesn't botch the shipping, I should get my copy on the 7th instead of the 10th). Decided to go with PlayStation for platform because the game has a quest on PS that's going to be exclusive to that platform for one year, and doing the quest will unlock a shop that you can sell items and gear to for a higher price than normal, so seems worth getting the game on PS5 over PC, since I don't imagine I'll still be playing this game in a year, haha.
2023 Platinum Goal: 2/50 
Latest Platinum: Ghost of Tsushima (PS4)
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Ghost of Tsushima | Tactics Ogre Reborn | Fire Emblem Fates | Final Fantasy VI Pixel Remaster | Genshin Impact | Arknights | Azur Lane | Neural Cloud
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, Vita
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
XP: 7,754
So I went ahead and pre-ordered the Deluxe Edition for PS5 since there's a few pre-order bonuses, and the Deluxe Edition also comes with getting the game three days early as well (if Amazon doesn't botch the shipping, I should get my copy on the 7th instead of the 10th). Decided to go with PlayStation for platform because the game has a quest on PS that's going to be exclusive to that platform for one year, and doing the quest will unlock a shop that you can sell items and gear to for a higher price than normal, so seems worth getting the game on PS5 over PC, since I don't imagine I'll still be playing this game in a year, haha.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Elden Ring (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 14,213
Agent 9 (NFT) Crash Bandicoot (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I forgot this game has timed content for PlayStation, despite seeing a lot of complaints about it when it was announced. Although that was mostly aimed at Sony's hypocrisy for complaining Microsoft was going to make some Activision things exclusive if that sale goes through then in the same breath is paying to get timed content.
As for the Deluxe Edition, I wonder how long any of that Dark Arts stuff will remain exclusive to that edition; that's if it ever does get released out to those who only get the standard edition.

Also for those who are playing this or getting it for someone else to play it, what House are you planning to pick?
[Image: FragrantSorrowfulLeafbird-size_restricted.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Elden Ring (PS5) | Binding of Isaac (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
Agent 9 (NFT) Crash Bandicoot (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
XP: 14,213
I forgot this game has timed content for PlayStation, despite seeing a lot of complaints about it when it was announced. Although that was mostly aimed at Sony's hypocrisy for complaining Microsoft was going to make some Activision things exclusive if that sale goes through then in the same breath is paying to get timed content.
As for the Deluxe Edition, I wonder how long any of that Dark Arts stuff will remain exclusive to that edition; that's if it ever does get released out to those who only get the standard edition.

Also for those who are playing this or getting it for someone else to play it, what House are you planning to pick?