Poll: Which browser?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Chrome
20.00%
1 20.00%
Firefox
40.00%
2 40.00%
Edge
20.00%
1 20.00%
Opera (any variants)
0%
0 0%
Safari
0%
0 0%
Brave
20.00%
1 20.00%
Other
0%
0 0%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

What browser do you use?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I thought we had this topic some where, but apparently not. Just kind of curious to see which browsers people are currently using. Especially since these days there's so many good choices, and it's not just a simple matter of Chrome vs Firefox with the oddball IE user every now and then.

I am currently using Opera GX. Have been for... about a year and a half now. Really have no complaints with it. It's fast, doesn't hog resources, looks good, has some neat features that I don't make use of... I have been thinking about switching it up though, since I kind of get bored after a while of using the same browser. Thinking about going back to Firefox for a change of pace (currently using FF on my laptop just to see what it's like now and get used to it again).
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I thought we had this topic some where, but apparently not. Just kind of curious to see which browsers people are currently using. Especially since these days there's so many good choices, and it's not just a simple matter of Chrome vs Firefox with the oddball IE user every now and then.

I am currently using Opera GX. Have been for... about a year and a half now. Really have no complaints with it. It's fast, doesn't hog resources, looks good, has some neat features that I don't make use of... I have been thinking about switching it up though, since I kind of get bored after a while of using the same browser. Thinking about going back to Firefox for a change of pace (currently using FF on my laptop just to see what it's like now and get used to it again).
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Chrome, although I feel like it hogs way more resources than it ever did before and is like how Firefox used to be before I ditched it for Chrome, and I hear that Firefox is now actually better than Chrome again by a big margin. I just don't know if I can be bothered to go through the effort of swapping browsers though. Errm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Chrome, although I feel like it hogs way more resources than it ever did before and is like how Firefox used to be before I ditched it for Chrome, and I hear that Firefox is now actually better than Chrome again by a big margin. I just don't know if I can be bothered to go through the effort of swapping browsers though. Errm
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Pretty much every browser is better than Chrome at this point. One of the major reasons I switched away from Chrome is because of how badly it slowed everything down, hogging resources, and Google's continued campaign to do every thing in their power to completely prevent the ability to block ads on the browser. Opera GX has a built-in adblock function, which is one of the reasons I ended up choosing it when I stopped using Chrome.

I always liked Firefox, but yeah, I stopped using it when Chrome was at its peak, since at that time Chrome was clearly the best out there. Using it on my laptop again, it seems like they have improved it a lot. It actually runs pretty fast on there, despite my laptop being pretty old at this point (in laptop years) and being very slow at times. Definitely makes me consider switching back to it on my desktop as well.

One interesting issue I'm having with GX is actually on this forum -- I cannot post in the "Last Game Played" topic. Any time I post in that topic, it's from my laptop. I get an Internal Server Error when I try to post in there on GX. It's actually one of the reasons why I have been considering switching to another browser (in addition to the fact that, as I mentioned, I tend to get bored of a browser after a couple of years and switch to another one to freshen things up). EDIT: I actually downloaded Firefox on my desktop now and I still get the error when trying to post in that topic.

Also switching browsers isn't too bad now days since almost all of them have the option to import everything from your previous browser.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,812 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Pretty much every browser is better than Chrome at this point. One of the major reasons I switched away from Chrome is because of how badly it slowed everything down, hogging resources, and Google's continued campaign to do every thing in their power to completely prevent the ability to block ads on the browser. Opera GX has a built-in adblock function, which is one of the reasons I ended up choosing it when I stopped using Chrome.

I always liked Firefox, but yeah, I stopped using it when Chrome was at its peak, since at that time Chrome was clearly the best out there. Using it on my laptop again, it seems like they have improved it a lot. It actually runs pretty fast on there, despite my laptop being pretty old at this point (in laptop years) and being very slow at times. Definitely makes me consider switching back to it on my desktop as well.

One interesting issue I'm having with GX is actually on this forum -- I cannot post in the "Last Game Played" topic. Any time I post in that topic, it's from my laptop. I get an Internal Server Error when I try to post in there on GX. It's actually one of the reasons why I have been considering switching to another browser (in addition to the fact that, as I mentioned, I tend to get bored of a browser after a couple of years and switch to another one to freshen things up). EDIT: I actually downloaded Firefox on my desktop now and I still get the error when trying to post in that topic.

Also switching browsers isn't too bad now days since almost all of them have the option to import everything from your previous browser.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Interesting you mention that error, as I had encountered server errors a while ago but hadn't managed to ever track down the cause, and then it stopped when I updated the board software so I thought it was resolved. I'll look into it again to see if I can actually figure out what's going on with it.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,601 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Interesting you mention that error, as I had encountered server errors a while ago but hadn't managed to ever track down the cause, and then it stopped when I updated the board software so I thought it was resolved. I'll look into it again to see if I can actually figure out what's going on with it.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Use Chrome on my old laptop I still run every now and then alongside my current laptop, which I use Brave (for most things) or Edge when I feel like having a brief look at news on it's home page that I proceed to take no further interest in when I see headlines usually. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Use Chrome on my old laptop I still run every now and then alongside my current laptop, which I use Brave (for most things) or Edge when I feel like having a brief look at news on it's home page that I proceed to take no further interest in when I see headlines usually. XD