Reactle, Squirdle, et al.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 8th, 2023, 04:15 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Jun 6th, 2023, 02:34 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Squirdle Daily 510 - 6/8
Okay this one was a bit bullshit...

^ x x ˅ ˅ Gardevoir
^ x x ˅ ˅ Mega Beedrill
o x x ^ ^ Rowlet
o x x ^ ˅ Alolan Raticate
o o o o o Lycanroc Midday/Dusk Form

I was so confused why it didn't give me the victory at first because it turns out you need to guess both Lycanroc forms. Rolleyes
I had the same thing happen to me! Never seen that before LOL
How many Pokémon are there like that which are just two forms of the same thing but the only difference between them in terms of information is the name? Seems like it would be pretty rare.

Also, I'm curious what everyone uses as their first word in Reactle or first Pokémon in Squirdle. For Reactle I'm currently just using "sweat" but for Squirdle I don't really have any particular thing I use yet.

Reactle 526 X/6
+ x x x x SWEAT
x x x + x PULSE
x x + x x MOSSY
+ o o x o DINGS
x o o o o RINDS
x o o o o HINDS

Gotta love when your brain just forgets English and can't notice the most obvious word for the answer out of the remaining letters you have. Rolleyes

#GuessTheGame #393
Had no idea what it was until it gave the most obvious image for the fifth guess.

Squirdle Daily 516 - 3/8
^ x x ˅ ˅ Torterra
˅ - x ˅ ˅ Primarina
o o o o o Binacle

Happy I got the right answer in three since I had two choices left for what it could be and I got anxiety I was gonna pick the wrong one. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,643 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
(Jun 8th, 2023, 04:15 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:
(Jun 6th, 2023, 02:34 AM)Moonface Wrote:
Squirdle Daily 510 - 6/8
Okay this one was a bit bullshit...

^ x x ˅ ˅ Gardevoir
^ x x ˅ ˅ Mega Beedrill
o x x ^ ^ Rowlet
o x x ^ ˅ Alolan Raticate
o o o o o Lycanroc Midday/Dusk Form

I was so confused why it didn't give me the victory at first because it turns out you need to guess both Lycanroc forms. Rolleyes
I had the same thing happen to me! Never seen that before LOL
How many Pokémon are there like that which are just two forms of the same thing but the only difference between them in terms of information is the name? Seems like it would be pretty rare.

Also, I'm curious what everyone uses as their first word in Reactle or first Pokémon in Squirdle. For Reactle I'm currently just using "sweat" but for Squirdle I don't really have any particular thing I use yet.

Reactle 526 X/6
+ x x x x SWEAT
x x x + x PULSE
x x + x x MOSSY
+ o o x o DINGS
x o o o o RINDS
x o o o o HINDS

Gotta love when your brain just forgets English and can't notice the most obvious word for the answer out of the remaining letters you have. Rolleyes

#GuessTheGame #393
Had no idea what it was until it gave the most obvious image for the fifth guess.

Squirdle Daily 516 - 3/8
^ x x ˅ ˅ Torterra
˅ - x ˅ ˅ Primarina
o o o o o Binacle

Happy I got the right answer in three since I had two choices left for what it could be and I got anxiety I was gonna pick the wrong one. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't really have a go-to word for Reactle/Wordle but as long as at least four letters eliminate/find a common letter (AEIOLNRTS) I'll use it. U is also considered somewhat common by Scrabble with it being worth 1 point, but there's only 4 of the letter in the game so I rule it out in Reactle until A or O is confirmed, then it's possible. The reason I've been trying to shoe-in an uncommon letter is to take it out early or in hope to find it early so I don't have to attempt different consonants later on, like I did when I used STRAY first Y was confirmed.

Squirdle...I just go for whatever really. XD Actually I'll go for Pokémon that I am more familiar with first although not Gen 1 now as if it's wrong, you have the rest of the other Generations to pick from, so I try between Gen 2 (Johto), Gen 5 (Unova) and Gen 8 (Galar).

Guess The Game #394 6/6

Should've got it at 4. Literally anyone can get the game at 6, but damn Metacritic gave it that score? Thought it would've been higher.

Reactle #527 5/6

x x + x x STRAP
x + + o x FRIED
x o x o o RICER
o o x o o INKER
o o o o o

Squirdle 3/8

v x o v ^ Simipour
^ x o v ^ Primeape
o o o o o Bagon

Didn't take me just 3 guesses, was trialling others but they kept being too tall when I needed to get lower than my first, and as I got practically the same for my second guess too as I forgot to check the height which was the same as the first Pokémon, but whatever. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
I don't really have a go-to word for Reactle/Wordle but as long as at least four letters eliminate/find a common letter (AEIOLNRTS) I'll use it. U is also considered somewhat common by Scrabble with it being worth 1 point, but there's only 4 of the letter in the game so I rule it out in Reactle until A or O is confirmed, then it's possible. The reason I've been trying to shoe-in an uncommon letter is to take it out early or in hope to find it early so I don't have to attempt different consonants later on, like I did when I used STRAY first Y was confirmed.

Squirdle...I just go for whatever really. XD Actually I'll go for Pokémon that I am more familiar with first although not Gen 1 now as if it's wrong, you have the rest of the other Generations to pick from, so I try between Gen 2 (Johto), Gen 5 (Unova) and Gen 8 (Galar).

Guess The Game #394 6/6

Should've got it at 4. Literally anyone can get the game at 6, but damn Metacritic gave it that score? Thought it would've been higher.

Reactle #527 5/6

x x + x x STRAP
x + + o x FRIED
x o x o o RICER
o o x o o INKER
o o o o o

Squirdle 3/8

v x o v ^ Simipour
^ x o v ^ Primeape
o o o o o Bagon

Didn't take me just 3 guesses, was trialling others but they kept being too tall when I needed to get lower than my first, and as I got practically the same for my second guess too as I forgot to check the height which was the same as the first Pokémon, but whatever. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
#GuessTheGame #404
Took five guesses this time. I hate that I could've got it on the second guess if I had picked the correct entry. Doh

Reactle 537 3/6
o x x x o SWEAT
o + x o + STRIP
o o o o o SPLIT

Squirdle Daily 527 - 4/8
o x x ^ ˅ Emboar
o x o ˅ ^ Serperior
o x o ˅ ˅ Eelektross
o o o o o Cofagrigus

Wasn't too bad getting any of these today. For Squirdle I decided to start with Gen 5 since it's about halfway and would make it easier to tell if I need to go up or down compared to using a high/low gen number.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
#GuessTheGame #404
Took five guesses this time. I hate that I could've got it on the second guess if I had picked the correct entry. Doh

Reactle 537 3/6
o x x x o SWEAT
o + x o + STRIP
o o o o o SPLIT

Squirdle Daily 527 - 4/8
o x x ^ ˅ Emboar
o x o ˅ ^ Serperior
o x o ˅ ˅ Eelektross
o o o o o Cofagrigus

Wasn't too bad getting any of these today. For Squirdle I decided to start with Gen 5 since it's about halfway and would make it easier to tell if I need to go up or down compared to using a high/low gen number.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
First time doing a same day as someone else. Haven't looked at what you put or got yet, just immediately went to the pages to do them, let's see what I get....

GuessTheGame #404 4/6

I sorta cheated as only knew two others of that type of genre on the platform, one image made me think it was Excitebike 64 (way off) from the helmet in the placing icon, but had to look up other games once the platform hint was given. Initially thought I was looking at Koopa Beach in the first image, dang it. XD Should've let it skip to 6 though.

Reactle #537 4/6

+ x x x + TRAYS
o + x x x STONE
o o + + o SPILT
o o o o o

Ah, that could've been 3/6 if I went for the fourth word before the third.

Squirdle 5/8

^ x x ^ ^ Quagsire
v x x v v Yveltal
o x x ^ v Emboar
o x o v v Haxorus
o o o o o

Darn knew I should've went that Gen first, dang it. Asked myself at first to go there but nah just went with a random Water Pokémon. Could've got it sooner if I did. >.< Ah well. Also fourth guess narrowed it down to two from the height, although one was far heavier so I knew which one.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
First time doing a same day as someone else. Haven't looked at what you put or got yet, just immediately went to the pages to do them, let's see what I get....

GuessTheGame #404 4/6

I sorta cheated as only knew two others of that type of genre on the platform, one image made me think it was Excitebike 64 (way off) from the helmet in the placing icon, but had to look up other games once the platform hint was given. Initially thought I was looking at Koopa Beach in the first image, dang it. XD Should've let it skip to 6 though.

Reactle #537 4/6

+ x x x + TRAYS
o + x x x STONE
o o + + o SPILT
o o o o o

Ah, that could've been 3/6 if I went for the fourth word before the third.

Squirdle 5/8

^ x x ^ ^ Quagsire
v x x v v Yveltal
o x x ^ v Emboar
o x o v v Haxorus
o o o o o

Darn knew I should've went that Gen first, dang it. Asked myself at first to go there but nah just went with a random Water Pokémon. Could've got it sooner if I did. >.< Ah well. Also fourth guess narrowed it down to two from the height, although one was far heavier so I knew which one.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
#GuessTheGame #410 1/6
As soon as the image loaded I knew what it was. I've seen that asset too many times to not recognise it. XD

Reactle 543 5/6
o o x x x SWEAT
o o x x x SWAMP
o o x x + SWOON
o o x o o SWING
o o o o o SWUNG

Squirdle Daily 533 - 4/8
^ x x ˅ ˅ Pignite
^ x x ˅ ^ Frogadier
o x x ˅ ˅ Alolan Sandshrew
o o o o o Alolan Geodude

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
#GuessTheGame #410 1/6
As soon as the image loaded I knew what it was. I've seen that asset too many times to not recognise it. XD

Reactle 543 5/6
o o x x x SWEAT
o o x x x SWAMP
o o x x + SWOON
o o x o o SWING
o o o o o SWUNG

Squirdle Daily 533 - 4/8
^ x x ˅ ˅ Pignite
^ x x ˅ ^ Frogadier
o x x ˅ ˅ Alolan Sandshrew
o o o o o Alolan Geodude
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Since emoji is now supported let's see if this post causes a disaster or not:

Reactle 549 - 5/6
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#GuessTheGame #416 - 5/6
🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜

Ugh, there were so many games that came to mind that could have had a Paradise City billboard in them. XD

Squirdle Daily 539 - 4/8
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼 Alolan Diglett
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼 Hisuian Growlithe
🟩🟥🟨🔼🔼 Meowscarada
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Chien-Pao

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Reactle 549 - 5/6
🟩⬛⬛🟩⬛
🟩⬛🟩🟩⬛
⬛⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#GuessTheGame #416 - 5/6
🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜

Ugh, there were so many games that came to mind that could have had a Paradise City billboard in them. XD

Squirdle Daily 539 - 4/8
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼 Alolan Diglett
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼 Hisuian Growlithe
🟩🟥🟨🔼🔼 Meowscarada
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Chien-Pao
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Damn, we got like, the same scores today

Reactle 549 - 5/6

⬛⬛🟦⬛⬛ FRANK
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟦 OUIJA
⬛🟦🟦🟦⬛ PLEAD
🟦🟧⬛🟧⬛ LABEL
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 

#GuessTheGame #416 - X/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

Yeahhhh this got me good. I guessed every skateboarding game I could think of from that era, including Skate and Skate 3  Rolleyes

Squirdle Daily 539 - 4/8
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔽Hydreigon
🟦🟩🟥🔽🔼Overqwil
🟩🟩🟥🔽🔼Kingambit
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Chien-Pao

I felt like I could've got this in 3 but I made the incorrect guess on 3, but process of elimination gave it away on 4.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Damn, we got like, the same scores today

Reactle 549 - 5/6

⬛⬛🟦⬛⬛ FRANK
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟦 OUIJA
⬛🟦🟦🟦⬛ PLEAD
🟦🟧⬛🟧⬛ LABEL
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 

#GuessTheGame #416 - X/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

Yeahhhh this got me good. I guessed every skateboarding game I could think of from that era, including Skate and Skate 3  Rolleyes

Squirdle Daily 539 - 4/8
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔽Hydreigon
🟦🟩🟥🔽🔼Overqwil
🟩🟩🟥🔽🔼Kingambit
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Chien-Pao

I felt like I could've got this in 3 but I made the incorrect guess on 3, but process of elimination gave it away on 4.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ooh, I didn't know Reactle had a blue/orange mode. ouo

Reactle 550 - 5/6
🟦⬛🟧⬛⬛
🟧🟦🟧⬛⬛
🟧🟦🟧🟧⬛
🟧⬛🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Would've got this in 4 if I wasn't stupid and used L in my fourth guess when I'd already used it in the first. Doh

#GuessTheGame #417
🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

Knew what series it was, but had no idea what game it was and didn't want to Google what one had released in the year that was given as a hint.

Squirdle Daily 540 - 3/8
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔼 Amaura
🟦🟩🟥🔽🔼 Coalossal
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Alolan Golem

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Ooh, I didn't know Reactle had a blue/orange mode. ouo

Reactle 550 - 5/6
🟦⬛🟧⬛⬛
🟧🟦🟧⬛⬛
🟧🟦🟧🟧⬛
🟧⬛🟧🟧🟧
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧

Would've got this in 4 if I wasn't stupid and used L in my fourth guess when I'd already used it in the first. Doh

#GuessTheGame #417
🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

Knew what series it was, but had no idea what game it was and didn't want to Google what one had released in the year that was given as a hint.

Squirdle Daily 540 - 3/8
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔼 Amaura
🟦🟩🟥🔽🔼 Coalossal
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Alolan Golem
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
(Jul 4th, 2023, 11:42 PM)Moonface Wrote:

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Chien-Pao

Nice, I shall try some soon but not today to avoid doing the same as someone else each time. 

Although for that Squirdle I'd never get because what the actual F is that? That's one Pokémon I've not heard of. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Chien-Pao

Nice, I shall try some soon but not today to avoid doing the same as someone else each time. 

Although for that Squirdle I'd never get because what the actual F is that? That's one Pokémon I've not heard of. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 5th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Chien-Pao

Yeah, I hadn't heard of it either but that's probably because it's a Gen 9 Pokémon. I only got it because I had narrowed the pool down enough for it to be one of the only choices left to me for an answer.
Having looked at it for the first time just now I will say it looks pretty cool though. Cool

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 5th, 2023, 10:59 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Chien-Pao

Yeah, I hadn't heard of it either but that's probably because it's a Gen 9 Pokémon. I only got it because I had narrowed the pool down enough for it to be one of the only choices left to me for an answer.
Having looked at it for the first time just now I will say it looks pretty cool though. Cool
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
#GuessTheGame #418 NA/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

I should've at least got it on 6 but just didn't click in my mind, I gave up because I had no clue on the platform the game was on.

Reactle 551 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 BLANK
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨 PRICK
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨 CLOCK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was a great find of the two letters in the first guess. Then, I completely forgot what the colour of the found letters meant and just kept trying the same letter at the end, while also leaving out the second letter in the first guess out of my second guess, then once I realise what I was doing wrong I got it straight away, dang it. XD 

Squirdle Daily 541 - 3/8

🟦🟨🟥🔽🔽 Audino
🟦🟩🟩🔽🔽 Alolan Raticate
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Galarian Zigzagzoon
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
#GuessTheGame #418 NA/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

I should've at least got it on 6 but just didn't click in my mind, I gave up because I had no clue on the platform the game was on.

Reactle 551 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛🟨 BLANK
⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨 PRICK
🟨🟨⬛⬛🟨 CLOCK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Was a great find of the two letters in the first guess. Then, I completely forgot what the colour of the found letters meant and just kept trying the same letter at the end, while also leaving out the second letter in the first guess out of my second guess, then once I realise what I was doing wrong I got it straight away, dang it. XD 

Squirdle Daily 541 - 3/8

🟦🟨🟥🔽🔽 Audino
🟦🟩🟩🔽🔽 Alolan Raticate
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Galarian Zigzagzoon
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Reactle 567 - 6/6
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛ THINK
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩 DRIVE
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩 SWIPE
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟩 CLIME
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩 SLICE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JUICE

Dang this one was tough for me. Took until Guess 5 to even begin to get something to work with, and then my brain forgot all English trying to figure out the actual answer for my last guess especially as I had very few decent letters left to work with. Doh

GuessTheGame #434 - 0/6
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

I hate that I recognised the pissing game by the fourth slide but just couldn't remember the name of it whatsoever to try and make an attempt at answering it. Bah! Doh

Squirdle Daily 557 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Mega Swampert
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Chinchou
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔼 Caterpie
🟩🟩🟩🟩🔽 Ditto
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Rattata

Hate when I get given three options that could be the answer and I have to just take a shot in the dark as to which one will be correct. XD

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Reactle 567 - 6/6
⬛⬛🟩⬛⬛ THINK
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩 DRIVE
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩 SWIPE
🟨⬛🟩⬛🟩 CLIME
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩 SLICE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JUICE

Dang this one was tough for me. Took until Guess 5 to even begin to get something to work with, and then my brain forgot all English trying to figure out the actual answer for my last guess especially as I had very few decent letters left to work with. Doh

GuessTheGame #434 - 0/6
🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

I hate that I recognised the pissing game by the fourth slide but just couldn't remember the name of it whatsoever to try and make an attempt at answering it. Bah! Doh

Squirdle Daily 557 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Mega Swampert
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Chinchou
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔼 Caterpie
🟩🟩🟩🟩🔽 Ditto
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Rattata

Hate when I get given three options that could be the answer and I have to just take a shot in the dark as to which one will be correct. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactle 567 4/6

⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛ THING
⬛⬛🟧⬛🟧 POISE
🟦⬛🟧⬛🟧 CRIME
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 JUICE

I feel like I got lucky but I did eliminate quite a few levels to get here.

#GuessTheGame #434 - 3/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

That one I feel like I should've got in 2. Name was still fresh in my brain.

Squirdle Daily 557 - 4/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽Hydreigon
🟩🟥🟩🔽🔽Squirtle
🟩🟩🟩🟩🔽Ditto
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Rattata

Yeah we both had the same issue Moony XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
Reactle 567 4/6

⬛⬛🟧⬛⬛ THING
⬛⬛🟧⬛🟧 POISE
🟦⬛🟧⬛🟧 CRIME
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 JUICE

I feel like I got lucky but I did eliminate quite a few levels to get here.

#GuessTheGame #434 - 3/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

That one I feel like I should've got in 2. Name was still fresh in my brain.

Squirdle Daily 557 - 4/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽Hydreigon
🟩🟥🟩🔽🔽Squirtle
🟩🟩🟩🟩🔽Ditto
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Rattata

Yeah we both had the same issue Moony XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
GuessTheGame #436 0/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

That's funny, I couldn't get a game I actually own. Although I can't even say I played it. Yes, hint 5 was a massive hint too but nah I just gave in. Wii Play

Reactle 569 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛ TRIAL
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛ MAKES
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩 PACED
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩 WAGED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WAVED

Really wanted that 3rd guess, but knew I shouldn't have went with a word with the third letter in.

Squirdle Daily 559 - X/8
🟦🟥🟩🔼🔼 Luvdisc
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Emboar
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽 Inteleon
🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽 Greninja
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔽 Binacle
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼 Skrelp
🟩🟩🟩🔽🔼 Florges
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼 Aromatisse

I screwed this one right up, first guess was fine, second guess was to eliminate types but then I went back to the wrong type in my first guess instead of the right type for a few times without realising what I was doing, which made me have to go by weight and height alone for the remaining two guesses I had left, then got it down to two for my last guess, but if I went with one of them first I would've found the right one, because the guess before was both lighter and taller than them. Boo.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
GuessTheGame #436 0/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥 🟥

That's funny, I couldn't get a game I actually own. Although I can't even say I played it. Yes, hint 5 was a massive hint too but nah I just gave in. Wii Play

Reactle 569 5/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨⬛ TRIAL
⬛🟩⬛🟩⬛ MAKES
⬛🟩⬛🟩🟩 PACED
🟩🟩⬛🟩🟩 WAGED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WAVED

Really wanted that 3rd guess, but knew I shouldn't have went with a word with the third letter in.

Squirdle Daily 559 - X/8
🟦🟥🟩🔼🔼 Luvdisc
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Emboar
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽 Inteleon
🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽 Greninja
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔽 Binacle
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼 Skrelp
🟩🟩🟩🔽🔼 Florges
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼 Aromatisse

I screwed this one right up, first guess was fine, second guess was to eliminate types but then I went back to the wrong type in my first guess instead of the right type for a few times without realising what I was doing, which made me have to go by weight and height alone for the remaining two guesses I had left, then got it down to two for my last guess, but if I went with one of them first I would've found the right one, because the guess before was both lighter and taller than them. Boo.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 24th, 2023, 11:28 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Squirdle Daily 559 - X/8
🟦🟥🟩🔼🔼 Luvdisc
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Emboar
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽 Inteleon
🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽 Greninja
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔽 Binacle
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼 Skrelp
🟩🟩🟩🔽🔼 Florges
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼 Aromatisse

...but then I went back to the wrong type in my first guess instead of the right type for a few times without realising what I was doing...

I've done that so many times that I'm now hyperaware of it and try to avoid at all costs XD

Reactle 571 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ CLEAN
⬛🟧⬛🟧🟧 FROST
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 TRUST

Luck of a great second guess tbh

#GuessTheGame #438 3/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

I thought it was Streets of Rage 4 on the 2nd photo, but it suddenly clicked on that third one. Knowing this is thanks to Giant Bomb lol

Squirdle Daily 561 - 7/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽Hydreigon
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽Crocalor
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽Litleo
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽Shroomish
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼Mimikyu
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔽Sobble
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Pincurchin

Nearly didn't get this. My one mistake was choosing a mon with the same type that I had already eliminated for my third guess. >.<
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jul 24th, 2023, 11:28 AM)Mr EliteL Wrote:
Squirdle Daily 559 - X/8
🟦🟥🟩🔼🔼 Luvdisc
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽 Emboar
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽 Inteleon
🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽 Greninja
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔽 Binacle
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼 Skrelp
🟩🟩🟩🔽🔼 Florges
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼 Aromatisse

...but then I went back to the wrong type in my first guess instead of the right type for a few times without realising what I was doing...

I've done that so many times that I'm now hyperaware of it and try to avoid at all costs XD

Reactle 571 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ CLEAN
⬛🟧⬛🟧🟧 FROST
🟧🟧🟧🟧🟧 TRUST

Luck of a great second guess tbh

#GuessTheGame #438 3/6

🎮 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜

I thought it was Streets of Rage 4 on the 2nd photo, but it suddenly clicked on that third one. Knowing this is thanks to Giant Bomb lol

Squirdle Daily 561 - 7/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽Hydreigon
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽Crocalor
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽Litleo
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽Shroomish
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼Mimikyu
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔽Sobble
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩Pincurchin

Nearly didn't get this. My one mistake was choosing a mon with the same type that I had already eliminated for my third guess. >.<