Poll: Which entry is the best?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep dressing in drag, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?! | Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep dressing in drag! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
33.33%
1 33.33%
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep playing with that floppy fish on your head, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?! | Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep this lovely sardine! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
66.67%
2 66.67%
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep making TikTok videos of me, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?! | Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep making videos! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
0%
0 0%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Finish The Game Dialogue #1
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
FINISH THE GAME DIALOGUE #1

I spontaneously thought of this new contest idea when I randomly remembered some game dialogue and started taking out particular parts to see what stupid alternative I could put in. Maybe it'll work out good for a contest or not, but the only way to know is to try! Tongue

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • Simply fill in the missing section of dialogue with whatever you can think of.

• To maintain context, add your entry into the missing section of the full provided dialogue. It's okay if you don't as I can fix it when I make the poll, but it just makes things easier.

• One entry per member. If you wish to change your entry, please edit your original entry post.

• Please do not vote for yourself when voting is open.

• Participation is worth 50XP.

• A victory is worth 150XP.

• The deadline for entries will be June 16th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you have any game dialogue to recommend for a future contest, you're welcome to supply it to me either within this topic or via a PM. Smile

Here is the dialogue for the Finish The Game Dialogue #1:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Wrote:
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep ___________, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?!

Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep __________! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
U N I V E R S A L G A M I N G ' S
FINISH THE GAME DIALOGUE #1

I spontaneously thought of this new contest idea when I randomly remembered some game dialogue and started taking out particular parts to see what stupid alternative I could put in. Maybe it'll work out good for a contest or not, but the only way to know is to try! Tongue

Things To Keep In Mind...
  • Simply fill in the missing section of dialogue with whatever you can think of.

• To maintain context, add your entry into the missing section of the full provided dialogue. It's okay if you don't as I can fix it when I make the poll, but it just makes things easier.

• One entry per member. If you wish to change your entry, please edit your original entry post.

• Please do not vote for yourself when voting is open.

• Participation is worth 50XP.

• A victory is worth 150XP.

• The deadline for entries will be June 16th.
If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Also, if you have any game dialogue to recommend for a future contest, you're welcome to supply it to me either within this topic or via a PM. Smile

Here is the dialogue for the Finish The Game Dialogue #1:

Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy Wrote:
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep ___________, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?!

Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep __________! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
"dressing in drag" for both
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Online
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
"dressing in drag" for both
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep playing with that floppy fish on your head, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?!

Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep this lovely sardine! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep playing with that floppy fish on your head, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?!

Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep this lovely sardine! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep making TikTok videos of me, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?!

Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep making videos! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Daxter: Look old man, are you gonna keep making TikTok videos of me, or are you gonna help me out of this mess?!

Samos Hagai: I'm gonna keep making videos! Because in my professional opinion, the change is an improvement.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Forgot to put the poll up so here it is. Also dang, poll options can be stupidly long I've discovered. XD

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Forgot to put the poll up so here it is. Also dang, poll options can be stupidly long I've discovered. XD

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Finish the Game Dialogue #5 Moonface 3 132 Mar 25th, 2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Finish The Game Dialogue #4 Moonface 4 246 Jan 8th, 2024, 06:51 PM
  Finish The Game Dialogue #3 Moonface 5 444 Nov 13th, 2023, 01:02 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Finish The Game Dialogue #2 Moonface 5 505 Aug 16th, 2023, 03:49 PM