Current/Last Thing You Listened To?
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I feel like I've listened to Interpol before, but I'm not sure where and how. Hmm

Don't Speak - coldrain (No Doubt cover song)

I learned that this is one of three tracks they've covered of female-lead pop tracks. They've also done "Stuck" by Stacie Orrico (a song I absolutely adored as a kid cuz I had the HitClip for it) and "Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette, which I somehow have never heard before. I did think it was an interesting song off their 2017 album, especially considering the word choice (it seemed very particularly written for a band with generally straight-forward lyrics).
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I feel like I've listened to Interpol before, but I'm not sure where and how. Hmm

Don't Speak - coldrain (No Doubt cover song)

I learned that this is one of three tracks they've covered of female-lead pop tracks. They've also done "Stuck" by Stacie Orrico (a song I absolutely adored as a kid cuz I had the HitClip for it) and "Uninvited" by Alanis Morissette, which I somehow have never heard before. I did think it was an interesting song off their 2017 album, especially considering the word choice (it seemed very particularly written for a band with generally straight-forward lyrics).
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Heartwind - Strangers album (on YouTube)

Thinking of buying this album so I can listen to it or certain songs whenever, one in particular needs to be added to a playlist of mine.
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Heartwind - Strangers album (on YouTube)

Thinking of buying this album so I can listen to it or certain songs whenever, one in particular needs to be added to a playlist of mine.
Maniakkid25 Online
Part-time ranter, full-time cricket
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
What answer makes me a hipster?
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840
Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Nov 12th, 2022, 05:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Guitar Hero World Tour. Obstacle 1 is one of the songs in that game. Really fun bass part, imo.

Fearofdark [sic] -- Surfing on a Sine Wave

I remember finding this track so many years ago during the Brony Wave (someone redid the song with sounds and noises from MLP:FiM), and I'm so happy it's available on Spotify! Sounds like it came straight off a SNES cart, and it's so chill!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
XP: 13,840 Phogs Metroid (Shiny) Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) 
(Nov 12th, 2022, 05:36 AM)ShiraNoMai Wrote:

Guitar Hero World Tour. Obstacle 1 is one of the songs in that game. Really fun bass part, imo.

Fearofdark [sic] -- Surfing on a Sine Wave

I remember finding this track so many years ago during the Brony Wave (someone redid the song with sounds and noises from MLP:FiM), and I'm so happy it's available on Spotify! Sounds like it came straight off a SNES cart, and it's so chill!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Maniakkid25: I played one of those arcade Guitar Hero games while I was in Texas which was interesting, mostly because I hadn't played GH before so had no idea how to play. ROFL

Citizen Erased - Muse
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
@Maniakkid25: I played one of those arcade Guitar Hero games while I was in Texas which was interesting, mostly because I hadn't played GH before so had no idea how to play. ROFL

Citizen Erased - Muse
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Human Clay (Album) - Creed

Randomly had their songs stuck in my head yesterday so decided to just play the album on my way to and from work today. I wish I knew what went on when doing the sound for their music though because I swear everything got recorded onto the discs at a lower than normal volume which makes stuff sound flat if the music isn't played loud enough to let the actual depth in the recording come through properly. Hmm

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Human Clay (Album) - Creed

Randomly had their songs stuck in my head yesterday so decided to just play the album on my way to and from work today. I wish I knew what went on when doing the sound for their music though because I swear everything got recorded onto the discs at a lower than normal volume which makes stuff sound flat if the music isn't played loud enough to let the actual depth in the recording come through properly. Hmm
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

Well, that's The Algorithm working as intended! So glad this randomly passed by me tonight.
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any

Well, that's The Algorithm working as intended! So glad this randomly passed by me tonight.
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
popopdc Offline
Newcomer
XP: 2,920
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: It took more willpower than I want to admit to pull myself away from that loop of Miku dancing and stop listening to that entire song. Whistle

Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
@Maniakkid25: It took more willpower than I want to admit to pull myself away from that loop of Miku dancing and stop listening to that entire song. Whistle

Re-Education (Through Labor) - Rise Against
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Your Woman - White Town

Just watched Todd In The Shadows' "One Hit Wonderland" episode on it. While I have absolutely no memory of it, I can't deny: this is an absolute BANGER of a song, and the story of it is freaking INSANE. No joke, the guy who did it, Jyoti Mishra, basically became a hit by fluke after producing the album in his bedroom. MORE THAN 20 YEARS BEFORE BILLIE EILISH DID THE SAME THING! Sadly, unlike Eilish, he would not have the momentum to sustain that popularity, but he's actually still out there making music! Here, have a song he released just 3 months ago!
Maniakkid25 Online
Currently Playing
Lots of different things
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
Any/Any
Your Woman - White Town

Just watched Todd In The Shadows' "One Hit Wonderland" episode on it. While I have absolutely no memory of it, I can't deny: this is an absolute BANGER of a song, and the story of it is freaking INSANE. No joke, the guy who did it, Jyoti Mishra, basically became a hit by fluke after producing the album in his bedroom. MORE THAN 20 YEARS BEFORE BILLIE EILISH DID THE SAME THING! Sadly, unlike Eilish, he would not have the momentum to sustain that popularity, but he's actually still out there making music! Here, have a song he released just 3 months ago!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Particles - Nothing But Thieves

Been wondering for a while why Spotify was just seemingly acting like my library was only half as big as it really is, and seems for some reason my app wasn't bothering to try and play songs that hadn't been played in a long while, presumably because it would require more bandwidth to reload the song into cache or something stupid. I only picked up on it when I was trying to start a shuffle of my liked songs and after the fourth hit ended up with the exact same shuffle I got the first time (the first few songs were all the exact same in both instances). That said I still feel like Spotify tends to just keep trying to play the same stuff and then decides at the end of the year "Oh, you liked this band the most". No, I didn't. You just wouldn't stop choosing it every other song on shuffle play. Errm

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Been wondering for a while why Spotify was just seemingly acting like my library was only half as big as it really is, and seems for some reason my app wasn't bothering to try and play songs that hadn't been played in a long while, presumably because it would require more bandwidth to reload the song into cache or something stupid. I only picked up on it when I was trying to start a shuffle of my liked songs and after the fourth hit ended up with the exact same shuffle I got the first time (the first few songs were all the exact same in both instances). That said I still feel like Spotify tends to just keep trying to play the same stuff and then decides at the end of the year "Oh, you liked this band the most". No, I didn't. You just wouldn't stop choosing it every other song on shuffle play. Errm
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Dec 6th, 2022, 11:13 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I wonder if you try and load up your shuffle at home when still connected to the WiFi would fix that, if that reasoning was the cause after all.

Last listened to the Rock Christmas playlist on Spotify. Good for the holidays without wanting to kys listening to the exact same drivel on the radios.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
(Dec 6th, 2022, 11:13 PM)Moonface Wrote:

I wonder if you try and load up your shuffle at home when still connected to the WiFi would fix that, if that reasoning was the cause after all.

Last listened to the Rock Christmas playlist on Spotify. Good for the holidays without wanting to kys listening to the exact same drivel on the radios.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Watched? Nightingale 500 158,946 Apr 26th, 2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,894 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,928 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface