Current/Last Thing You Listened To?
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It's Hatsune Miku, so it's definitely not a real person singing it, haha.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Stellar Blade | Sword of the Necromancer | Bravely Default II | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,818 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
It's Hatsune Miku, so it's definitely not a real person singing it, haha.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A bunch of Turkish military re-enactors singing 'Ceddin Deden'.

Not sure why I'm listening to that, but it makes me want to start a Civilization game as the Ottomans Tongue .
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,961 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
A bunch of Turkish military re-enactors singing 'Ceddin Deden'.

Not sure why I'm listening to that, but it makes me want to start a Civilization game as the Ottomans Tongue .
⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ Offline
Official BTS Fanatic
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Atari, Wii
XP: 2,656
Dynamite by BTS
[Image: ldia5Dw.gif]
[Image: qZQnBOG.gif]
^BTS Signature and 100% Suga Biased blinkie made by me^
⟬⟭Mikrokosmos⟬⟭ Offline
Official BTS Fanatic
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES, NES, Sega Genesis, Atari, Wii
XP: 2,656
Dynamite by BTS
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
DMC4 Soundtrack - The Time Has Come (Nero's Combat)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
DMC4 Soundtrack - The Time Has Come (Nero's Combat)
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
System of a Down - Aerials

This was the last song on my random shuffle. I was listening to Slipknot's Vol. 3 - The Subliminal Verses album but I couldn't stand it by the time it got to the third track so I turned it off and switched to playing my entire library on shuffle. XD
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,645 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
System of a Down - Aerials

This was the last song on my random shuffle. I was listening to Slipknot's Vol. 3 - The Subliminal Verses album but I couldn't stand it by the time it got to the third track so I turned it off and switched to playing my entire library on shuffle. XD
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been listening to samples of full albums from the YouTube channel Metal Bands with Female Vocals II, and so far approximately 20 bands or so and still going, most I've never heard of, four bands have got my interest. Although one could do only a single album before tragedy struck. If I liked what I hear I'll listen to the rest of the album, and will buy them at some point. End of the Dream, Metalite, Elysion and Trees of Eternity they are.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Been listening to samples of full albums from the YouTube channel Metal Bands with Female Vocals II, and so far approximately 20 bands or so and still going, most I've never heard of, four bands have got my interest. Although one could do only a single album before tragedy struck. If I liked what I hear I'll listen to the rest of the album, and will buy them at some point. End of the Dream, Metalite, Elysion and Trees of Eternity they are.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just various songs from Slipknot. I was playing everything I have liked of theirs on Spotify because I find their music therapeutic when I'm going through things or emotions I dislike. XD

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just various songs from Slipknot. I was playing everything I have liked of theirs on Spotify because I find their music therapeutic when I'm going through things or emotions I dislike. XD
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Cathartic heavy metal, the best way to deal with rage or to give you a good wake up in the morning!

I've noticed Aya Hirano, the voice actress for Haruhi Suzumiya, released her library on Spotify recently so I've been weebin' out to Haruhi openings and endings. ^_^
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,243 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Cathartic heavy metal, the best way to deal with rage or to give you a good wake up in the morning!

I've noticed Aya Hirano, the voice actress for Haruhi Suzumiya, released her library on Spotify recently so I've been weebin' out to Haruhi openings and endings. ^_^
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Listening to my mp3 player, on random. Just had Kamelot's Memento Mori then now Go Shiina's Amber Journey.
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
Listening to my mp3 player, on random. Just had Kamelot's Memento Mori then now Go Shiina's Amber Journey.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Big Wild ft. Tove Stryke - Aftergold

One of my favorite songs from Sackboy A Big Adventure. ^_^

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Big Wild ft. Tove Stryke - Aftergold

One of my favorite songs from Sackboy A Big Adventure. ^_^
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 16th, 2020, 09:52 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
^^ This since I was curious what the song was like just now. Pretty good actually; surprised I've not heard it on my store radio since it seems pretty radio friendly.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Dec 16th, 2020, 09:52 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
^^ This since I was curious what the song was like just now. Pretty good actually; surprised I've not heard it on my store radio since it seems pretty radio friendly.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, the song is quite old now, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard it on the radio at your work, haha. I don't think I ever even heard this on the radio back when it was new, either, now that I think back on it.

I absolutely adore how much effort and love Yostar puts into Arknights. You see this kind of thing for the Japanese side of gacha games, but rarely do you see a company go out and have songs translated and re-sung (or made exclusively) for the English version of the game. 

I especially love the Chapter 7 PV they made with this song. If they ever decide to go out and make a full-blown anime based on the game, it's going to be grand. 

This isn't the first case of this either. They've had a lot of music made for the EN version of the game. Other songs include Last of Me and Renegade. Among many others. The effort and quality put into these songs is wonderful.
Dragon Lord Online
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
Well, the song is quite old now, so I'm not surprised you haven't heard it on the radio at your work, haha. I don't think I ever even heard this on the radio back when it was new, either, now that I think back on it.

I absolutely adore how much effort and love Yostar puts into Arknights. You see this kind of thing for the Japanese side of gacha games, but rarely do you see a company go out and have songs translated and re-sung (or made exclusively) for the English version of the game. 

I especially love the Chapter 7 PV they made with this song. If they ever decide to go out and make a full-blown anime based on the game, it's going to be grand. 

This isn't the first case of this either. They've had a lot of music made for the EN version of the game. Other songs include Last of Me and Renegade. Among many others. The effort and quality put into these songs is wonderful.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That translation is so well done that I wouldn't have known it wasn't originally English. By that I mean normally I find when a song is translated to another language, the lyrics feel a little off to the beat at times because the number of syllables changes.

Not counting the song DL shared, the last thing I listened to was these sea shanties from AC: Black Flag.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
That translation is so well done that I wouldn't have known it wasn't originally English. By that I mean normally I find when a song is translated to another language, the lyrics feel a little off to the beat at times because the number of syllables changes.

Not counting the song DL shared, the last thing I listened to was these sea shanties from AC: Black Flag.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Current/Last Thing You Watched? Nightingale 500 158,946 Apr 26th, 2024, 11:24 PM
Last Post: Kyng
  Your Current Device Wallpaper/Lock Screen? Moonface 20 6,894 Apr 4th, 2024, 03:59 PM
Last Post: queenzelda
  You Change the Colour of One Thing. What Happens? Moonface 4 3,928 Jun 15th, 2020, 01:52 AM
Last Post: Moonface