Last Game Achievement Earned
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I thought this might be an interesting alternative for just Last Game Played for whenever anyone earns an achievement in a game they're playing and wants to share it. It's been a while since I earned one due to spending most of my time lately playing Tears of the Kingdom which being a Nintendo game doesn't have any achievements to earn, so the last one I got is a little old. Sweat

Master Spirit Guide | May 11, 2023 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)
Got this after going back to Kena last month after not playing it for ages and spending a while having to struggle against the final bosses because I forgot how the game plays. XD
Still have a few more trophies to get for the Platinum, with my current total sitting at 35/42. It shouldn't be too hard once I fully complete all of the challenge trials, although I could make it super easy if I just lowered the difficulty all the way down but I don't want to lock my save out of Master Spirit Guide difficulty (even though it won't affect anything at this point if I did do it).
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I thought this might be an interesting alternative for just Last Game Played for whenever anyone earns an achievement in a game they're playing and wants to share it. It's been a while since I earned one due to spending most of my time lately playing Tears of the Kingdom which being a Nintendo game doesn't have any achievements to earn, so the last one I got is a little old. Sweat

Master Spirit Guide | May 11, 2023 - Kena: Bridge of Spirits (PS5)
Got this after going back to Kena last month after not playing it for ages and spending a while having to struggle against the final bosses because I forgot how the game plays. XD
Still have a few more trophies to get for the Platinum, with my current total sitting at 35/42. It shouldn't be too hard once I fully complete all of the challenge trials, although I could make it super easy if I just lowered the difficulty all the way down but I don't want to lock my save out of Master Spirit Guide difficulty (even though it won't affect anything at this point if I did do it).
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My last trophy was Nouveau Riche in Trinity Trigger, which is for having over 100,000 Liba (money) on you at one time.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
My last trophy was Nouveau Riche in Trinity Trigger, which is for having over 100,000 Liba (money) on you at one time.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yay I finally earned something so I can post in here again! Grin LOL 

Lichdragon Fortissax - Elden Ring (PS5)
Fire Giant - Elden Ring (PS5)
Fought both of these bosses yesterday and managed to do both on my first try which was nice, especially since I hear a lot of disdain for the Fire Giant fight so I was expecting that one to be rough but it actually went pretty smoothly.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Yay I finally earned something so I can post in here again! Grin LOL 

Lichdragon Fortissax - Elden Ring (PS5)
Fire Giant - Elden Ring (PS5)
Fought both of these bosses yesterday and managed to do both on my first try which was nice, especially since I hear a lot of disdain for the Fire Giant fight so I was expecting that one to be rough but it actually went pretty smoothly.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960
Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Educated - In Banished, have a fully-educated population of over 200 adults for 4 years.

(Achieving full education isn't that hard... just need to build enough schools to give everyone a space. It's the getting to 200 people that's difficult: you don't want them to starve or be wiped out by disease first!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
XP: 8,960 Mario Kart Halloween Birthday Bash Persona 
Educated - In Banished, have a fully-educated population of over 200 adults for 4 years.

(Achieving full education isn't that hard... just need to build enough schools to give everyone a space. It's the getting to 200 people that's difficult: you don't want them to starve or be wiped out by disease first!)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jul 31st, 2023, 12:03 AM)Kyng Wrote:

Oof, I'm imagining a scenario where you reach New Year's Eve on the fourth year and some random accident throws your population count to 199 as the clock hits midnight. ROFL

Elden Ring (PS5)
Age of the Stars - Achieved the "Age of the Stars" ending.
Earned on 7/31/2023.

If my next trophies are going to be coming from Elden Ring it's probably gonna take me a bit because the only trophies I have left are the ones for the other two ending choices, so I have to beat the game two more times.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him

Oof, I'm imagining a scenario where you reach New Year's Eve on the fourth year and some random accident throws your population count to 199 as the clock hits midnight. ROFL

Elden Ring (PS5)
Age of the Stars - Achieved the "Age of the Stars" ending.
Earned on 7/31/2023.

If my next trophies are going to be coming from Elden Ring it's probably gonna take me a bit because the only trophies I have left are the ones for the other two ending choices, so I have to beat the game two more times.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Aug 4th, 2023, 09:52 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It happens... there are famines, plagues, fires and tornadoes to watch out for, among other things Tongue . 

Anyway, the last achievement I got was "The Path Less Traveled", for completing a side quest in Nightfall Hacker. This gave me access to a Travelator, which allows me to teleport enemies across the map to more convenient locations (where I can kill them more easily!)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Aug 4th, 2023, 09:52 PM)Moonface Wrote:

It happens... there are famines, plagues, fires and tornadoes to watch out for, among other things Tongue . 

Anyway, the last achievement I got was "The Path Less Traveled", for completing a side quest in Nightfall Hacker. This gave me access to a Travelator, which allows me to teleport enemies across the map to more convenient locations (where I can kill them more easily!)
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Elden Ring (PS5)
Lord of Frenzied Flame - Achieved the "Lord of Frenzied Flame" ending.
Earned literally as I write this post. Tongue

Just defeated Elden Beast on my first try on my second playthrough of this game, despite probably being lower levelled for the fight in NG+ than I was in NG. Now I just have to get a regular ending to get the Platinum trophy in this game, and I'll probably try to make that run be the one where I do every quest and such that I missed the first time since I'll probably stay in this run when I beat it just to be able to go straight into the DLC whenever it drops.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Elden Ring (PS5)
Lord of Frenzied Flame - Achieved the "Lord of Frenzied Flame" ending.
Earned literally as I write this post. Tongue

Just defeated Elden Beast on my first try on my second playthrough of this game, despite probably being lower levelled for the fight in NG+ than I was in NG. Now I just have to get a regular ending to get the Platinum trophy in this game, and I'll probably try to make that run be the one where I do every quest and such that I missed the first time since I'll probably stay in this run when I beat it just to be able to go straight into the DLC whenever it drops.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Plate Up!

Piece of the Action: Serve a pizza to a customer
Attained: Aug 16

New Chef Plus: Create a franchise

Overtime 5: Reach Overtime Day 5
Attained: Aug 15

The latest achievements I got in this game. Would've put the latest but it's such a lame one in comparison to the other two, which I'm actually quite happy about. Was able to beat a run last night with friends, and we even made it into "overtime" (past the main-run time) before we messed up.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
Plate Up!

Piece of the Action: Serve a pizza to a customer

New Chef Plus: Create a franchise

Overtime 5: Reach Overtime Day 5
Attained: Aug 15

The latest achievements I got in this game. Would've put the latest but it's such a lame one in comparison to the other two, which I'm actually quite happy about. Was able to beat a run last night with friends, and we even made it into "overtime" (past the main-run time) before we messed up.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
...Call you later? - In The Sims 4, have a Sim pee themselves while they're on a date.

(Again, not one I should be proud of, but there it is  Errm ...)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
...Call you later? - In The Sims 4, have a Sim pee themselves while they're on a date.

(Again, not one I should be proud of, but there it is  Errm ...)
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Kyng : Was that an achievement you knew of and forced, or one you got by accident? XD

I'm normally not bothered about posting achievements I get from Genshin as there's so many in-game, some of which count towards trophies on the PS5/4, also some are very easy to get, so I'll just list some I got recently as trophies for this latest update.
  • Hydro: Land of Springs - Obtain the power of Hydro (literally one of the first things you do when entering Fontaine, as long as you actually resonate your MC at a Fontaine Statue of Seven)
  • Fontaine: Continental Explorer (I) (just visiting each Statue of Seven so far and lighting up the map regions)
  • These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (occured when just finding and picking up Radiant Spincrystal 101)
  • Waveriding Treasure Hunter (I) - Open 60 chests in the Court of Fontaine Region, Belleau Region, and Beryl Region
  • Journey: "Limner, Dreamer, and Robotic Dog" - Discover the secret to be found within Elynas (completing a World Quest)
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Online
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,123 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
@Kyng : Was that an achievement you knew of and forced, or one you got by accident? XD

I'm normally not bothered about posting achievements I get from Genshin as there's so many in-game, some of which count towards trophies on the PS5/4, also some are very easy to get, so I'll just list some I got recently as trophies for this latest update.
  • Hydro: Land of Springs - Obtain the power of Hydro (literally one of the first things you do when entering Fontaine, as long as you actually resonate your MC at a Fontaine Statue of Seven)
  • Fontaine: Continental Explorer (I) (just visiting each Statue of Seven so far and lighting up the map regions)
  • These Are a Few of My Favorite Things (occured when just finding and picking up Radiant Spincrystal 101)
  • Waveriding Treasure Hunter (I) - Open 60 chests in the Court of Fontaine Region, Belleau Region, and Beryl Region
  • Journey: "Limner, Dreamer, and Robotic Dog" - Discover the secret to be found within Elynas (completing a World Quest)
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Aug 21st, 2023, 06:43 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I got it completely by accident... I wouldn't force my Sims to do that. I'm not that cruel to them  XD !

Anyway, the last achievement I got was again in The Sims 4, but was rather more innocuous: I earned the 'Rosebud' achievement, by earning 1,000,000 Simoleons within a single household.
Kyng Offline
Rookie
(Aug 21st, 2023, 06:43 PM)Mr EliteL Wrote:

I got it completely by accident... I wouldn't force my Sims to do that. I'm not that cruel to them  XD !

Anyway, the last achievement I got was again in The Sims 4, but was rather more innocuous: I earned the 'Rosebud' achievement, by earning 1,000,000 Simoleons within a single household.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Lies of P (PS5)
King's Flame - Kill King's Flame, Fuoco.
Earned 9/25/2023 like just over an hour ago.

Took me a while to beat that boss to get that one, having started it during the middle of the night until I gave up, only to first try it when I tried again. I also got a great clip of the ending of the fight I need to upload and share here. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Lies of P (PS5)
King's Flame - Kill King's Flame, Fuoco.
Earned 9/25/2023 like just over an hour ago.

Took me a while to beat that boss to get that one, having started it during the middle of the night until I gave up, only to first try it when I tried again. I also got a great clip of the ending of the fight I need to upload and share here. Tongue
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Lies of P

The Platinum Trophy for Lies of P, and yes, that's the name of the trophy itself as well.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
Lies of P

The Platinum Trophy for Lies of P, and yes, that's the name of the trophy itself as well.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Lies of P (PS5)
Rise of P - [Rise of P] Reach the ending.
Earned October 15, 2023 at 9:37pm.

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Lies of P (PS5)
Rise of P - [Rise of P] Reach the ending.
Earned October 15, 2023 at 9:37pm.
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
BallisticNG (PC)
Look Ma - Hit a ship with an unguided missile.
Unlocked Nov 25 @ 7:16pm

I've also earned a lot of achievements lately in Half Life 2 due to starting and playing through that about a week ago, but I don't feel like listing any of those. Tongue

Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
BallisticNG (PC)
Look Ma - Hit a ship with an unguided missile.
Unlocked Nov 25 @ 7:16pm

I've also earned a lot of achievements lately in Half Life 2 due to starting and playing through that about a week ago, but I don't feel like listing any of those. Tongue

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do You View Smash Bros. as a Party Game or a Fighting Game? Moonface 5 786 Aug 2nd, 2023, 03:38 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  Game creator Content ID'd on his own game Maniakkid25 4 4,925 Dec 7th, 2019, 12:59 AM
Last Post: Moonface