Conventions You've Gone To or Want To Go To?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since I'm going to Florida Supercon this coming Friday for a bachelor party I got the idea for this thread, which will be this iteration of UG's 1000th thread! Gasp

So as the thread title says, have you been to any cons or want to go to one you haven't been to before?

If I didn't forget any, these are all the ones I've been to (as overall events, not individual instances):
  • MCM Comic Con London
  • PAX East
  • Summer Games Done Quick
  • Florida Supercon
  • Holiday Matsuri
  • Hatsume Fair
  • Obon Festival
  • MegaCon Orlando
  • New York Comic Con
As for any I've not been to but would want to, I can't really think of any? Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Since I'm going to Florida Supercon this coming Friday for a bachelor party I got the idea for this thread, which will be this iteration of UG's 1000th thread! Gasp

So as the thread title says, have you been to any cons or want to go to one you haven't been to before?

If I didn't forget any, these are all the ones I've been to (as overall events, not individual instances):
  • MCM Comic Con London
  • PAX East
  • Summer Games Done Quick
  • Florida Supercon
  • Holiday Matsuri
  • Hatsume Fair
  • Obon Festival
  • MegaCon Orlando
  • New York Comic Con
As for any I've not been to but would want to, I can't really think of any? Hmm
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Administrators
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129
Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Been to just MCM Comic Con (London) multiple times and...some type of convention that had stalls and such but was small compared to MCM, forgotten the name but was also in London during July. Might have been London Film and Comic Con but when I went it was smaller because as I look at what they have now seems to be more guests going than when I went. OK, looked at venue pictures and yes it was that. I didn't go for guests back then though, just wanted to see what it was like. Hope it's gotten better, but not sure if I want to go back.

Conventions I want to go to? Haven't got an exact one in particular, but any Con that's based on games & anime (can be more but those primarily for my interests) in the US. Oh and possibly also EVO Fighting Game Tournament. Perhaps when Tekken 8 joins the line up (next year or 2025), I may even try and enter the tournament myself. XD
[Image: Hazama-sig.png]
Mr EliteL Offline
Administrator
Currently Playing
Genshin Impact
Favourite Platform(s)
DS/3DS/PS3/PS4
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 22,129 Halloween Birthday Bash (Shiny) Yoshi Metroid 
Been to just MCM Comic Con (London) multiple times and...some type of convention that had stalls and such but was small compared to MCM, forgotten the name but was also in London during July. Might have been London Film and Comic Con but when I went it was smaller because as I look at what they have now seems to be more guests going than when I went. OK, looked at venue pictures and yes it was that. I didn't go for guests back then though, just wanted to see what it was like. Hope it's gotten better, but not sure if I want to go back.

Conventions I want to go to? Haven't got an exact one in particular, but any Con that's based on games & anime (can be more but those primarily for my interests) in the US. Oh and possibly also EVO Fighting Game Tournament. Perhaps when Tekken 8 joins the line up (next year or 2025), I may even try and enter the tournament myself. XD
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd say NYCC and PAX would be two US cons you'd really enjoy @Mr EliteL. They both had the biggest amount of both games, anime and other stuff compared to any others I've been to, including the one I'm currently at. Speaking of, here's some neat dice at a booth I'm currently standing around at: https://imgur.com/a/zVLKxhm

I don't have any interest in using dice but I can appreciate how nice these are. Smile
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I'd say NYCC and PAX would be two US cons you'd really enjoy @Mr EliteL. They both had the biggest amount of both games, anime and other stuff compared to any others I've been to, including the one I'm currently at. Speaking of, here's some neat dice at a booth I'm currently standing around at: https://imgur.com/a/zVLKxhm

I don't have any interest in using dice but I can appreciate how nice these are. Smile