Favourite/Memorable Cutscenes?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was gonna just have this for favourite cutscenes but there's a couple of them I remember a lot that are very good but not in a way that would make them a typical favourite of mine. Tongue

I'll start with this one that I love from the early chapters of this game - Uncharted 2 | Payback Time
Drake's monologue in the cell is an all time favourite moment in the entire series for me, and the character interactions following it keep that same serious yet also light-hearted tone the Uncharted series is known for, and manages to keep using it throughout the four minutes without taking it too far or overusing it. It's also one of the very few cutscenes in the game featuring Sully but I can't decide which of the ones he shows up in I think is his best. Hmm
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,589 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I was gonna just have this for favourite cutscenes but there's a couple of them I remember a lot that are very good but not in a way that would make them a typical favourite of mine. Tongue

I'll start with this one that I love from the early chapters of this game - Uncharted 2 | Payback Time
Drake's monologue in the cell is an all time favourite moment in the entire series for me, and the character interactions following it keep that same serious yet also light-hearted tone the Uncharted series is known for, and manages to keep using it throughout the four minutes without taking it too far or overusing it. It's also one of the very few cutscenes in the game featuring Sully but I can't decide which of the ones he shows up in I think is his best. Hmm
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This one's been on my mind recently because of a recent playthrough I saw. It is one of my favorite scenes from this game and encapsulates the tone of the game very well.

I actually am pretty sure I had the last bit as a GIF in my signature on the forum 10 long years ago LOL
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,227 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
This one's been on my mind recently because of a recent playthrough I saw. It is one of my favorite scenes from this game and encapsulates the tone of the game very well.

I actually am pretty sure I had the last bit as a GIF in my signature on the forum 10 long years ago LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dang I can't believe that cutscene didn't cross my mind at all when making this thread. I wish Metal Gear Rising did in-game cutscenes so we could see every cutscene with Raiden wearing that outfit. ROFL

There's a lot of great cutscenes in Ratchet & Clank that involve Captain Quark detailing one of his plans, but this one always stands out the most to me: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction | Operation Death Wish
Quark's drawing plans always remind me of Rukia's drawings from Bleach. LOL

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Dang I can't believe that cutscene didn't cross my mind at all when making this thread. I wish Metal Gear Rising did in-game cutscenes so we could see every cutscene with Raiden wearing that outfit. ROFL

There's a lot of great cutscenes in Ratchet & Clank that involve Captain Quark detailing one of his plans, but this one always stands out the most to me: Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction | Operation Death Wish
Quark's drawing plans always remind me of Rukia's drawings from Bleach. LOL
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just got to this cutscene in Tomb Raider 3 and the dialogue in it feels like it came out of a Pierce Brosnan James Bond movie: Tomb Raider 3 Remastered - Mind The Bell Cutscene

I love how dumb the whole thing is too with the guy somehow being hit by the bell at the end of the cutscene yet he only just slightly takes a step back, and seems to move a step forward again as the bell comes towards him yet it still yeets his arse across half of London. ROFL

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Just got to this cutscene in Tomb Raider 3 and the dialogue in it feels like it came out of a Pierce Brosnan James Bond movie: Tomb Raider 3 Remastered - Mind The Bell Cutscene

I love how dumb the whole thing is too with the guy somehow being hit by the bell at the end of the cutscene yet he only just slightly takes a step back, and seems to move a step forward again as the bell comes towards him yet it still yeets his arse across half of London. ROFL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Favourite Death/Kill Animations? Moonface 3 778 Apr 20th, 2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Favourite Lines in Games? Moonface 14 2,569 Dec 30th, 2023, 01:00 AM
Last Post: Kyng
  Favourite Game Development Stories? Moonface 0 192 Dec 9th, 2023, 08:37 PM
  Favourite/Preferred Sub-Genres? Moonface 2 422 Sep 13th, 2023, 09:02 PM
  Favourite Descriptions in Games? Moonface 4 1,018 Jan 24th, 2023, 06:07 PM