Working on yourself?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Do you ever try to work on yourself?

What qualities or character traits do you want to work on?

What steps are / would you take to make those changes?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
Do you ever try to work on yourself?

What qualities or character traits do you want to work on?

What steps are / would you take to make those changes?
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The biggest thing I've wanted to work on with myself in recent times is to not get so easily frustrated/worked up about things. A lot of times I would get angry really quickly at things and always regret it later, swearing I'd do better next time only to fall into the same traps again. Fortunately it's gotten better over time but it's still something I'd like to keep improving.

I'd also like to be able to keep up with daily habits but that's been really hard to achieve with my ADD. I've tried a few things but none really stick for me.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Offline
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
The biggest thing I've wanted to work on with myself in recent times is to not get so easily frustrated/worked up about things. A lot of times I would get angry really quickly at things and always regret it later, swearing I'd do better next time only to fall into the same traps again. Fortunately it's gotten better over time but it's still something I'd like to keep improving.

I'd also like to be able to keep up with daily habits but that's been really hard to achieve with my ADD. I've tried a few things but none really stick for me.