Best Sports League?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
In America, two of the four major sports are thriving (NBA in terms of popularity, NFL across the board), and the NHL is coming on strong. Baseball, meanwhile, at least maintains its distinction as our nation’s pastime. Which league is best?

Which is the best sports league in your opinion?
Nebulous Offline
Hakuna Matata
XP: 2,847
In America, two of the four major sports are thriving (NBA in terms of popularity, NFL across the board), and the NHL is coming on strong. Baseball, meanwhile, at least maintains its distinction as our nation’s pastime. Which league is best?

Which is the best sports league in your opinion?
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wouldn't know. I personally don't have any interest in any sport whatsoever and never know what's going on with any of them.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,649 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I wouldn't know. I personally don't have any interest in any sport whatsoever and never know what's going on with any of them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Custom NHL League (with Name Changes) WR91 0 209 Nov 5th, 2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: WR91
  Custom NBA League (with New Teams) WR91 0 227 Nov 5th, 2023, 01:55 PM
Last Post: WR91