Currently Playing
[Switch] Princess Peach Showtime {PS5] FF7: Rebirth [PC] Snacko
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920
Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

A survival, multiplayer game that's basically Pokémon just with guns that are bread to make guns. Guns you say? Yes. I've had my eye on this since the announcement for it last year. It releases on January 15th, 2024 and eventually hits Xbox Gamepass

Anyone else interested in getting into this game besides me?
[Image: palwor10.png]
[Image: ffix-p10.png]
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 9,920 Tomb Raider Tekken Rayman 

A survival, multiplayer game that's basically Pokémon just with guns that are bread to make guns. Guns you say? Yes. I've had my eye on this since the announcement for it last year. It releases on January 15th, 2024 and eventually hits Xbox Gamepass

Anyone else interested in getting into this game besides me?
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
YES! My brothers and I are really looking forward to this game. I have seen a few previews and it looks promising.
[Image: shadow10.png]
"You best try your hardest. Or else you'll get hurt" - Shadow before fighting Emerl.
shadow Offline
Newcomer
Currently Playing
Moonstone Isle
Pronouns
He/Him
XP: 735
YES! My brothers and I are really looking forward to this game. I have seen a few previews and it looks promising.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
XP: 199
I LOVE PALWORD

It's a joke in my friend group lol, I need to get on this.
どこにいたって、人は繋がっているのよ。
UID 300, Perfection.
her Offline
Newcomer
Pronouns
she
XP: 199
I LOVE PALWORD

It's a joke in my friend group lol, I need to get on this.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've been intrigued by the concept since it was first announced, but the one thing I hope for is that the game is able to establish an identity for itself beyond just "It's Pokémon with guns" because I'd be concerned of it living in Pokémon's shadow instead of being able to stand on its own merits, if that makes sense.

No idea if I'd get the game myself, but a big deciding factor for me would be if the multiplayer aspect isn't optional. I don't really like the idea of playing any open world game where other players are present, unless PvP is optional so I'm not forced to fight anyone I come across.
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,597 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
I've been intrigued by the concept since it was first announced, but the one thing I hope for is that the game is able to establish an identity for itself beyond just "It's Pokémon with guns" because I'd be concerned of it living in Pokémon's shadow instead of being able to stand on its own merits, if that makes sense.

No idea if I'd get the game myself, but a big deciding factor for me would be if the multiplayer aspect isn't optional. I don't really like the idea of playing any open world game where other players are present, unless PvP is optional so I'm not forced to fight anyone I come across.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I bought Palworld just this morning. It's a survival game where you enslave pals to help you build a base. It has multiplayed available, but you can also play by yourself if you so desire. A lot of people compare it to ArK with the way the ui is designed for setting your pals up. So far, I feel it's kinda ark with cuter monsters and more maybe like Palia with the climbing. It's been interesting playing it thus far.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
I bought Palworld just this morning. It's a survival game where you enslave pals to help you build a base. It has multiplayed available, but you can also play by yourself if you so desire. A lot of people compare it to ArK with the way the ui is designed for setting your pals up. So far, I feel it's kinda ark with cuter monsters and more maybe like Palia with the climbing. It's been interesting playing it thus far.
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm also intrigued in giving this a shot. I've seen a couple people so far give it a go and it seems up my alley for sure. The craft-grind, while potentially tedious, could be relaxing, which is something I like in games these days.
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (Steam) | Pokémon Black 3: Genesis (GBC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,231 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
I'm also intrigued in giving this a shot. I've seen a couple people so far give it a go and it seems up my alley for sure. The craft-grind, while potentially tedious, could be relaxing, which is something I like in games these days.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've learned a little more about the game since I last posted as people have started sharing their experiences with it on social media, and it seems the ultimate goal is trying to automate a lot of things by finding and using the correct Pals to do it.

You're also able to capture humans, and the game will tell you that it's inhumane to do so while allowing you to enslave creatures and kill them. LOL

I'm curious what the future of the game will look like though because it's managed to already sell over two million copies, and there were so many concurrent players it hit the cap for Epic Online Services (700k) and caused an emergency meeting to take place at 1am for Epic to manually remove the limit for the game so people could continue to play. That level of success so quickly is either going to help this game prosper or it's going to collapse under the weight of its own success because the developers won't be able to keep up with the demand of so many players.

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
I've learned a little more about the game since I last posted as people have started sharing their experiences with it on social media, and it seems the ultimate goal is trying to automate a lot of things by finding and using the correct Pals to do it.

You're also able to capture humans, and the game will tell you that it's inhumane to do so while allowing you to enslave creatures and kill them. LOL

I'm curious what the future of the game will look like though because it's managed to already sell over two million copies, and there were so many concurrent players it hit the cap for Epic Online Services (700k) and caused an emergency meeting to take place at 1am for Epic to manually remove the limit for the game so people could continue to play. That level of success so quickly is either going to help this game prosper or it's going to collapse under the weight of its own success because the developers won't be able to keep up with the demand of so many players.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, it's also the top streamed game. This game has become supremely popular over the last couple of days since the moment it dropped. I'm here for it.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
Yea, it's also the top streamed game. This game has become supremely popular over the last couple of days since the moment it dropped. I'm here for it.
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The fact that I can go around beating the shit out of notPokemon with a stick makes this a must-play for me.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
[Image: DragonLord1389.png]
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Sword of the Vagrant | Golden Sun | Genshin Impact | Honkai Star Rail | Arknights | Azur Lane | Aether Gazer
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
The fact that I can go around beating the shit out of notPokemon with a stick makes this a must-play for me.
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
What's nice is you can make your own custom world too. I just started a file it was interesting to see how I could customize my game play, so I did that. XD
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
What's nice is you can make your own custom world too. I just started a file it was interesting to see how I could customize my game play, so I did that. XD
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 22nd, 2024, 07:37 AM)queenzelda Wrote:
By custom do you mean just the game rules or is the actual world generation able to be altered at all? What options are there? This is the first I'm hearing about any ways of getting to customize the game.

@Dragon Lord: Did you get a copy of the game or planning to then or no? Unsure

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
By custom do you mean just the game rules or is the actual world generation able to be altered at all? What options are there? This is the first I'm hearing about any ways of getting to customize the game.

@Dragon Lord: Did you get a copy of the game or planning to then or no? Unsure
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802
Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I will eventually, most likely. When I do will mainly depend on if anyone wants to play it with me. If you or someone else wants to play it relatively soon, I'll pick up a copy of the game, otherwise I'll wait for a sale sometime down the line.
2023 Platinum Goal: 3/50 (Copium)
Latest Platinum:  Sword of the Vagrant
Dragon Lord Offline
LV.99 Weeb
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PS3, PS4, PS5, Vita, PC
XP: 10,802 Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) Hatsune Miku (Shiny) 
I will eventually, most likely. When I do will mainly depend on if anyone wants to play it with me. If you or someone else wants to play it relatively soon, I'll pick up a copy of the game, otherwise I'll wait for a sale sometime down the line.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 23rd, 2024, 04:54 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I'm not sure if my laptop would run the game, at least judging from how it looks. I know the devs said they're not ruling out a PS5 version so maybe that'll happen soon and I could use that to play the game if I choose to pick up a copy.

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
(Jan 23rd, 2024, 04:54 AM)Dragon Lord Wrote:
I'm not sure if my laptop would run the game, at least judging from how it looks. I know the devs said they're not ruling out a PS5 version so maybe that'll happen soon and I could use that to play the game if I choose to pick up a copy.
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Palworld | Early Access Roadmap
With over 6 million copies sold and currently sitting as Steam's second most played game of all time, the developers have had their hands full since Palworld launched less than a week ago. Despite that, they have shared a roadmap of what areas of the game will be addressed and improved after the issues with excessive access congestion (and more) have been resolved:

Palworld Developers Wrote:
The Future of Palworld
We would like to share with you our roadmap for Palworld.
Sales have far exceeded the development team's expectations, and we are currently experiencing many problems due to excessive access congestion, among other challenges.
We will prioritize improving this issue first, and then move on to implementing new in-game features.
Thank you for your understanding.

Early Access Roadmap
Addressing Critical Issues
  • Currently, numerous bugs have been identified, and we are prioritizing fixing those.
  • Sometimes, the world date may experience rollbacks.
  • The loading screen may persist when trying to load into worlds.
Improvements to Implement ASAP
  • Key configuration improvements.
  • Improvements to base Pal AI and pathing.
Planned Future Updates
  • PvP
  • Raid Bosses (End-Game Content)
  • Pal Arena (PvP for Pals)
  • Steam-Xbox Crossplay
  • Various Xbox Feature Improvements
  • Server Transfers and Migrations
  • Improvements to the Building System
  • New islands, Pals, Bosses, and Technologies

Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
Pronouns
he/him
Palworld | Early Access Roadmap
With over 6 million copies sold and currently sitting as Steam's second most played game of all time, the developers have had their hands full since Palworld launched less than a week ago. Despite that, they have shared a roadmap of what areas of the game will be addressed and improved after the issues with excessive access congestion (and more) have been resolved:

Palworld Developers Wrote:
The Future of Palworld
We would like to share with you our roadmap for Palworld.
Sales have far exceeded the development team's expectations, and we are currently experiencing many problems due to excessive access congestion, among other challenges.
We will prioritize improving this issue first, and then move on to implementing new in-game features.
Thank you for your understanding.

Early Access Roadmap
Addressing Critical Issues
  • Currently, numerous bugs have been identified, and we are prioritizing fixing those.
  • Sometimes, the world date may experience rollbacks.
  • The loading screen may persist when trying to load into worlds.
Improvements to Implement ASAP
  • Key configuration improvements.
  • Improvements to base Pal AI and pathing.
Planned Future Updates
  • PvP
  • Raid Bosses (End-Game Content)
  • Pal Arena (PvP for Pals)
  • Steam-Xbox Crossplay
  • Various Xbox Feature Improvements
  • Server Transfers and Migrations
  • Improvements to the Building System
  • New islands, Pals, Bosses, and Technologies
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 23rd, 2024, 02:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Basically, you can make it to where you can make things easier for yourself. Allow hard hitting on everything, high stamina, no dropping your loot or pals if you die, etc. I'll record myself setting up a new world on steam, so you get the gist. I need to anyway since playing on a server is finicky since it's been crashing a lot. Also, it's not my server, I'm on a community streamer server. It's been interesting but I hate dropping loot when I die. lol
queenzelda Offline
Lady Pikachu
Currently Playing
Favourite Platform(s)
PC/PS4-5/GC-Sw
Pronouns
She/Her
(Jan 23rd, 2024, 02:20 AM)Moonface Wrote:

Basically, you can make it to where you can make things easier for yourself. Allow hard hitting on everything, high stamina, no dropping your loot or pals if you die, etc. I'll record myself setting up a new world on steam, so you get the gist. I need to anyway since playing on a server is finicky since it's been crashing a lot. Also, it's not my server, I'm on a community streamer server. It's been interesting but I hate dropping loot when I die. lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Stellar Blade | NG+ Patch Details Moonface 45 4,347 Yesterday, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Tomb Raider (Series) | I-III Remastered Details Moonface 20 11,123 Jan 17th, 2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: Moonface