The Car/Vehicle Thread
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Administrators
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665
Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Eh, had this thread in mind ever since @Dragon Lord made the thread about phones and decided to just finally make it. Tongue

So yeah, this thread is just for anything about cars or vehicles in general I guess. I suppose we can get the ball rolling by just sharing whether we can drive and if so, what car(s) we've owned or drive (if we don't own our own car).

For me, I currently drive a 2015 Hyundai Elantra that looks exactly like this (because it has my color):

[Image: hb0ieaA.png]

It used to be @ShiraNoMai's car but I inherited it once I got my drivers license and she got herself a new car instead. I do have some decals on it but most of them are ones that Shira put on when she still drove it. The only one on it that is actually mine is on the fuel tank cover that says "Fill me up senpai!" because I thought it was stupid and loved it. ROFL
[Image: hbCSi7H.gif]

I, the Philosophical Sponge of Marbles, send you on a quest for the Golden Chewing Gum of the Whoop-A-Ding-Dong Desert under the sea!
Moonface Online
Phoggies!
Currently Playing
Tomb Raider I-III Remastered (PS5) | Stardew Valley (PC) | The Binding of Isaac: Repentance (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PlayStation | Nintendo | PC
Pronouns
he/him
XP: 26,665 Kirby (Shiny) Mario Kart (Shiny) Spyro The Dragon 
Eh, had this thread in mind ever since @Dragon Lord made the thread about phones and decided to just finally make it. Tongue

So yeah, this thread is just for anything about cars or vehicles in general I guess. I suppose we can get the ball rolling by just sharing whether we can drive and if so, what car(s) we've owned or drive (if we don't own our own car).

For me, I currently drive a 2015 Hyundai Elantra that looks exactly like this (because it has my color):

[Image: hb0ieaA.png]

It used to be @ShiraNoMai's car but I inherited it once I got my drivers license and she got herself a new car instead. I do have some decals on it but most of them are ones that Shira put on when she still drove it. The only one on it that is actually mine is on the fuel tank cover that says "Fill me up senpai!" because I thought it was stupid and loved it. ROFL
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Moderators
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259
Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
UMMM ACKSHULLY you have a 2014, but clearly the year difference didn't really change the appearance much, if at all LOL

I got myself the 3-year newer version: the 2017 Hyundai Elantra

[Image: 02-2017-hyundai-elentra-value-edtion.jpg]

The 2014 I got in 2016, had roughly.. 32k miles on it. This 2017 one I have I got in 2019, this one had 39k miles on it, I believe.

I hope the cars will last me. The 2014 just ran out of its 10-year warranty last year, and my 2017 is coasting along, with two incidents under its belt (one involving debris on the highway, another with a person who rear-ended me). The 2014 has a clean record, which is nice, but it has sure been having its share of obscure, but minor problems lol
[Image: 40lI5nT.png]
ShiraNoMai Offline
Kacheek Says Ace Pride!
Currently Playing
Stardew Valley (PC) | Cassette Beasts (PC) | For The King (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
SNES | PS2 | Switch
Pronouns
She/Her
XP: 26,259 Yoshi (Shiny) Kirby (Shiny) The Legend of Zelda (Shiny) 
UMMM ACKSHULLY you have a 2014, but clearly the year difference didn't really change the appearance much, if at all LOL

I got myself the 3-year newer version: the 2017 Hyundai Elantra

[Image: 02-2017-hyundai-elentra-value-edtion.jpg]

The 2014 I got in 2016, had roughly.. 32k miles on it. This 2017 one I have I got in 2019, this one had 39k miles on it, I believe.

I hope the cars will last me. The 2014 just ran out of its 10-year warranty last year, and my 2017 is coasting along, with two incidents under its belt (one involving debris on the highway, another with a person who rear-ended me). The 2014 has a clean record, which is nice, but it has sure been having its share of obscure, but minor problems lol
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,514
Megami Tensei* Portal 
I have a Kia Soul, which was my first car and unfortunately didn't know any better at the time. It is quite ugly, but it's great for road trips and makes for a great self-deprecating joke about me and my relationship with cars. If you don't know, the Souls are these blocky cars and are just in general clumsy-looking and not very flattering. You're not the cool kid if you own one hahaha.
Eric Offline
Marvel Nerd
Currently Playing
Spiderman (PS4), Assassin's Creed Origins (PS4), League of Legends (PC)
Favourite Platform(s)
PC
XP: 2,514 Megami Tensei* Portal 
I have a Kia Soul, which was my first car and unfortunately didn't know any better at the time. It is quite ugly, but it's great for road trips and makes for a great self-deprecating joke about me and my relationship with cars. If you don't know, the Souls are these blocky cars and are just in general clumsy-looking and not very flattering. You're not the cool kid if you own one hahaha.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Universal Chat Thread Mr EliteL 3,914 1,649,160 Yesterday, 04:45 AM
Last Post: ShiraNoMai
  [BREAKING] News Thread ShiraNoMai 240 46,101 Mar 29th, 2024, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  The Movie Thread Moonface 88 22,715 Mar 27th, 2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: Mr EliteL
  The Food & Drink Thread Moonface 100 43,264 Mar 24th, 2023, 08:45 PM
Last Post: Moonface
  Maniak's Rants - The General Thread Maniakkid25 10 4,350 Jan 10th, 2022, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Mr EliteL